List of world 56 premades\next HP round

DeletedUser

How can you not notice the only Afro-American guy behind a group of Caucasian ballet dancers?

I could understand not seeing him if it was a lineup of really hot women, but the best one there is a "meh" at best.

on topic: it seems like the majority of the pre-mades didn't work out from what I can see, only a few have climbed the rankings.

DeletedUser

Not only did I notice him, he scared the crap out of me. He looks like he's about to eat those girls.

eta: (on topic) Thank you for explaining what a premade is... I was thinking that people had "built" accounts for sale or something. It's actually a pretty good idea to pre-plan for at least the core of a tribe, if you have a good group of people with whom you have worked well in the past or at least had fun in other worlds.

It is a pleasure :)

Alot of premades of the list are still standing...

Mom
Tutti
evan/soviet
oasis (I think)
I.R.S
Balls
Himalaya
Fear
Breach and clear
cliché

these are the ones I know that are on the world currnelty by memory, however, I may be mistaken and I do think more has survived the current peace stage of W56 (not for long anymore though hehe!)

DeletedUser

Mom
Tutti
evan/soviet
oasis (I think)
I.R.S
Balls
Himalaya
Fear
Breach and clear
cliché

these are the ones I know that are on the world currnelty by memory, however, I may be mistaken and I do think more has survived the current peace stage of W56 (not for long anymore though hehe!)
The premades that survive after BP. Now its time for the nobles rounds xD

DeletedUser

Error was a premade too, we just did not advertise it on externals ;)

DeletedUser98965

If we count these premades, then sure... I can bet This world will go in record books as world with highest premades :)

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]
SHHHHHHH.

That was an ancient chinese secret.:icon_wink:
[/spoil]

'twas bound to get out eventually. :icon_rolleyes:

Especially with some of the players you asked to join. :icon_eek:

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

'twas bound to get out eventually. :icon_rolleyes:

Especially with some of the players you asked to join. :icon_eek:

:icon_wink:

All noobs, everyone of us.

*waves hands across screen*

Nothing to see here, move along.

DeletedUser

Mom
Tutti
evan/soviet
oasis (I think)
I.R.S
Balls
Himalaya
Fear
Breach and clear
cliché

Breach and clear merged into balls, so arent on the world currently. :p

DeletedUser

Not being included on your list of still standing Premades makes me feel sad. *sadface*

Goes back to his little corner of Isolation...

DeletedUser

Error was a premade too, we just did not advertise it on externals ;)

a lot of people are doing that lol
can be good or on the other hand bad as everyone else knows more about that tribe

the less info given the better in my eyes :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

These were the premades for W56. Lets see where they are and where their members are.

I guess only MoM and Tutti are still here.

I sometimes get amazed by the revival of Tutti. And i have a feeling MoM might revive as well at some point and win the world as they were destined to be..

DeletedUser

What exactly about Tutti in their current state arouses such amazement? They are a mere shadow of the original tribe.