Awesome Display of Power!!!

DeletedUser71060

bong you can im doing it to annoy prime seems to be working lol

DeletedUser62954

bong you can im doing it to annoy prime seems to be working lol

I have no problem with you mate. in fact i admire you for your perseverance. most people in your case would have quit and deleted.

i have problems with those that claim to be the best but noble nothing but barbs and internals

DeletedUser71060

thanks bong no chance of me quitting primes not that good when it takes the top tribe over 12 months of attacks on me and im still here shows how good they are my tactics work better than theres lol
ampac has even sent in his elite players more odd for me :}

DeletedUser

thanks bong no chance of me quitting primes not that good when it takes the top tribe over 12 months of attacks on me and im still here shows how good they are my tactics work better than theres lol

if you ever need someone to log in and help out give me a shout if you are fighting ampac, i was co playng bh but that was a long time ago so i am free to come and help out....

i would love to close range fight the tard known as ampac though, he reminds me of a player named warrior no1, both complete idiots :icon_eek:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have no problem with you mate. in fact i admire you for your perseverance. most people in your case would have quit and deleted.

i have problems with those that claim to be the best but noble nothing but barbs and internals

Heheheh, at least we know who the loser and coward is...:icon_rolleyes:

Lol, and we enjoying making your stats grow. ;)

if you ever need someone to log in and help out give me a shout if you are fighting ampac, i was co playng bh but that was a long time ago so i am free to come and help out....

i would love to close range fight the tard known as ampac though, he reminds me of a player named warrior no1, both complete idiots :icon_eek:

Can't fight 1 v1 we know who the coward is...Can't even play world 20...hahahahah such a loser.

thanks mate ill keep that in mind

Lol...Your really funny..

DeletedUser62954

Heheheh, at least we know who the loser and coward is...:icon_rolleyes:

Loser?

are you referring to me? i never lost a single village to the enemy so how can you call me a loser? all the OPS i planned against people succeeded in ennoblements for me and my fellow tribemates? how can you call me a loser?

Coward?

i never abandoned my tribe and my tribe mates, even in their hour of need? instead of leaving for a new tribe, i stayed on and tried to change things. i never ran away from a fight so how can you call me a coward...

oh wait, you must be referring to yourself... hehehehehe

... and i forget, you live in your own fantasy world, telling everyone else that i deleted cause i was under attack...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Loser?

are you referring to me? i never lost a single village to the enemy so how can you call me a loser? all the OPS i planned against people succeeded in ennoblements for me and my fellow tribemates? how can you call me a loser?

Coward?

i never abandoned my tribe and my tribe mates, even in their hour of need? instead of leaving for a new tribe, i stayed on and tried to change things. i never ran away from a fight so how can you call me a coward...

oh wait, you must be referring to yourself... hehehehehe

... and i forget, you live in your own fantasy world, telling everyone else that i deleted cause i was under attack...

Your a loser and you will be remembered as a deleted account who don't played fair.....Why do you get deleted in the first place you quit?.....The situation is as follows....You got rimmed by our tribe Prime..Your lies...Your lies...hahahahahha

Why?

Why are you still posting in world 20 forums? you don't have any account here? Your a losser who got rimmed and don't have any villages here in this world to protect.......

I'll give you an advice...try playing fair....it will make your life easier..:icon_wink:

the World knows and everyone knows that you account deleted because you under attack..Afraid of getting rimmed..The strong proof is you don't have an account....You will be remembered....like HeftySmurf...A coward...

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

Your a loser and you will be remembered as a deleted account who don't played fair.....Why do you get deleted in the first place you quit?.....The situation is as follows....You got rimmed by our tribe Prime..Your lies...Your lies...hahahahahha

Why?

Why are you still posting in world 20 forums? you don't have any account here? Your a losser who got rimmed and don't have any villages here in this world to protect.......

I'll give you an advice...try playing fair....it will make your life easier..:icon_wink:

the World knows and everyone knows that you account deleted because you under attack..Afraid of getting rimmed..The strong proof is you don't have an account....You will be remembered....like HeftySmurf...A coward...

like i said, you are living in your own fantasy world. and you are always singing the same tune... i've already admitted the fact that i violated TW Rules, everyone here knows what really happened. only you seem to have trouble comprehending. i have a lot more to say regarding your condition but i've already been infracted several times and i don't want to get banned...

well, i think most people will remember me differently... at least people who matter to me... i dont give a damn what you or other noobs think of me though, so you can continue with your fantasy

you on the other hand, will be remembered as a barb nobling noob, who likes to post nonsense and lies on the forums, probably just to rile up other people...

seems you have a lot of time to post nowadays, what's the matter, running out of barbs and internals to noble here and in the other worlds you play?

i know a perfectly good psychiatrist, i think you need to see one soon

HeftySmurf

Hey ampac, you can post anywhere you like so uh, CANT STOP US :D

noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob.

Your talking about 1v1, you refuse to fight me anywhere cept your W20 whored account, ha, noob.

noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Guess who still playing this world ...For smart players like you guys should know by now that you will be remembered as quitters and cowards in this world.

Do yourselves a favor and find other worlds that you could manage....Don't quit or restart ok...Cause we all know who are the real noobs...

You Guys Bong972 and Heftysmurf....Hahahahah where is your accounts....Wait you deleted it cause your cowards..hahahahahaha...Even in world54 you cant do anything about me....

Btw Bong972 you degraded yourself...Your a fool to follow HeftySmruf...For a smart person someone is looking really stupid by becoming a sidekick of HeftySmurf..Wake up and smell the coffee bong972....Heftysmurf is a losser......Heftysmurf is all talk no balls...He restarts, deletes accounts, gets rimmed...he muscle himself to control big accounts which he is not deserving then ruins it cause he is bored or he got some RL going on, he disbands tribes out of fun, Neglects his duty as a Duke by running away from attacks...Makes a fool of himself in the forums claiming he is the best player in TW that got rimmed...All his responses are pathetic attempts to cover himself up that he is a one of the poorest player in skill in tribal wars...

A simple way of finding out what is the skill level of a player is by looking at 4 factors.

ODA
ODD
No. of Villages
and Friends

Your accounts don't have those factors...So don't claim that you guys are special.

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

Guess who still playing this world ...For smart players like you guys should know by now that you will be remembered as quitters and cowards in this world.

Do yourselves a favor and find other worlds that you could manage....Don't quit or restart ok...Cause we all know who are the real noobs...

You Guys Bong972 and Heftysmurf....Hahahahah where is your accounts....Wait you deleted it cause your cowards..hahahahahaha...Even in world54 you cant do anything about me....

Btw Bong972 you degraded yourself...Your a fool to follow HeftySmruf...For a smart person someone is looking really stupid by becoming a sidekick of HeftySmurf..Wake up and smell the coffee bong972....Heftysmurf is a losser......Heftysmurf is all talk no balls...He restarts, deletes accounts, gets rimmed...he muscle himself to control big accounts which he is not deserving then ruins it cause he is bored or he got some RL going on, he disbands tribes out of fun, Neglects his duty as a Duke by running away from attacks...Makes a fool of himself in the forums claiming he is the best player in TW that got rimmed...All his responses are pathetic attempts to cover himself up that he is a one of the poorest player in skill in tribal wars...

Pathetic.

i'm not a sidekick of anyone... and you are the one who is degrading himself by posting your fantasies in the forums... it's hard to catch up to someone who nobles nothing but barbs and internals. i'm half the size of your account and i have more ODA than you. but you will have your time. you will know who i am when you see incomings your way.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i'm not a sidekick of anyone... and you are the one who is degrading himself by posting your fantasies in the forums... it's hard to catch up to someone who nobles nothing but barbs and internals. i'm half the size of your account and i have more ODA than you. but you will have your time. you will know who i am when you see incomings your way.

Yes you are a sidekick... surely Heftysmurf would post again here..And tell the world that you are a wonderfull player...And you will reply that Heftysmurf is the best player in the world.

Also the internals and Barbs that you keep talking about is an old issue...Everyone is doing it...No wonder your policies and decision making are old school....Btw most players leave the game after 3 months so what would you do with those high point villas? Give it to the enemy?

Your high ODA in that world shows that your not giving value the troops...You must play smart the problem with to much aggresiveness is that you tend to lose your troops which you use for farming...You got High Oda...But I got lots of troops...And more villages and I know how to use those troops..

I'm not some stupid jerk who gets goaded in attacking someone.Players must not be easily manipulated..I play smart...Not like you..Your a puppet of Heftysmurf..:lol: Besides I play in a tribe a wonderfull tribe who believes in me I got tribesmates who could help me in eliminating enemies...Pack hunting the best way to kill..

Btw..Bong972 you can't do anything.......I'm smarter than you.:lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes you are a sidekick... surely Heftysmurf would post again here..And tell the world that you are a wonderfull player...And you will reply that Heftysmurf is the best player in the world.

Also the internals and Barbs that you keep talking about is an old issue...Everyone is doing it...No wonder your policies and decision making are old school....Btw most players leave the game after 3 months so what would you do with those high point villas? Give it to the enemy?

Your high ODA in that world shows that your not giving value the troops...You must play smart the problem with to much aggresiveness is that you tend to lose your troops which you use for farming...You got High Oda...But I got lots of troops...And more villages and I know how to use those troops..

I'm not some stupid jerk who gets goaded in attacking someone.Players must not be easily manipulated..I play smart...Not like you..Your a puppet of Heftysmurf..:lol: Besides I play in a tribe a wonderfull tribe who believes in me I got tribesmates who could help me in eliminating enemies...Pack hunting the best way to kill..

Ok, I needed to step in here... I know plenty of people who have gotten big through internals and barbs, but the also take more enemy villages then anything.

The only reason you should internal a village is if it's either
a) In the middle of your cluster, or just outside of your cluster; or
b) Near an enemy that you want to be involved in attacking.

Any other reason, and you should be targetting enemies, or neutral villages. It's better to take out an enemy village that could be a problem in the future, then it is to take a barb next to him.

And for the ODA, late-game, it just shows how active you are nuking enemies/barbs/internals... Early game, it shows aggressiveness, eagerness to destroy, the fact that you aren't afraid to lose troops. Also, it's worth to lose troops early on, if you can get a better farm out of the deal.

Anyways, I lost track of what I was saying, so to make the point clear,

Take more enemy villages, get more ODA, time better trains, and stop running your mouth to enlarge your e-peen. That includes you too Hefty.

Btw, Ampac, from what I've seen, Hefty is a somewhat good player, but only when he can be bothered to play properly. The rest of the time, he's just a big mouth :p

DeletedUser62954

the noob is trying to rationalize his barb and internal nobling ways. only noobs like you agree with your reasoning...

DeletedUser

Bong, if he's in the center of a tribe, barbs and internals can be helpful.

I know several people who are constantly eating up internal villages, just because they don't want to see those villages go to waste. It's when they think that it deserves the same recognition as fighting an enemy, when they become noobs.

/doesn't know anything about current positions.

DeletedUser62954

Bong, if he's in the center of a tribe, barbs and internals can be helpful.

I know several people who are constantly eating up internal villages, just because they don't want to see those villages go to waste. It's when they think that it deserves the same recognition as fighting an enemy, when they become noobs.

/doesn't know anything about current positions.

nobling barbs and internals is sometimes necessary, but to noble nothing but barbs and internals are what noobs like ampac do. and yes, ampac thinks he's better than others... so he's a noob.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
nobling barbs and internals is sometimes necessary, but to noble nothing but barbs and internals are what noobs like ampac do. and yes, ampac thinks he's better than others... so he's a noob.

Do you read your own post Bong? You sounded like a noob who doesn't know how to play the game.....Guess its stupid to explain to players like you...Who have a small comprehension on TW....Maybe because your a sidekick..

DeletedUser62954

Do you read your own post Bong? You sounded like a noob who doesn't know how to play the game.....Guess its stupid to explain to players like you...Who have a small comprehension on TW....Maybe because your a sidekick..

there's nothing wrong with my post. you're the one with comprehension problems... maybe you should ask someone to explain it to you.

HeftySmurf

Take more enemy villages, get more ODA, time better trains, and stop running your mouth to enlarge your e-peen. That includes you too Hefty.

Btw, Ampac, from what I've seen, Hefty is a somewhat good player, but only when he can be bothered to play properly. The rest of the time, he's just a big mouth :p

Hey

1. I dont run my mouth, i have challenged ampac to a 1v1 several times and he refuses to leave w20
  2. also, im a lazy big mouth thank you very much =D