Awesome Display of Power!!!

DeletedUser71060

thats because hes safe hiding in prime behind the good players :} just my opinion
hes had to send the big guns in to take me out please attack atid99 hes embarrassing prime

HeftySmurf

basically yeah, if i got an account to match his i would simply send like 20000 fakes and he would beg people for support

DeletedUser

I say me, bong and hefty all man atids account and see how long it takes prime to give up on attacking him.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
See what I mean, lets just wait for Bong972 to reply...

Guyverone another puppet of HeftySmurf .....Just imagine how many noobs are supporting HeftySmurf and they all quit and delete in this world..

HeftySmurf the ultimate losser in tribal wars..he can't win ingame so he runs his mouth in the forums...Hey you can't noble villas by running your mouth...

Heftysmirf has no accounts to back-up what his talking about....He got no big accounts, but he has accounts that got deleted cause he keeps running away.

Guyverone, another player who is a puppet of HeftySmurf....Imagine he deleted his account because he listen to Heftysmurf....HahahahStupid people are easily manipulated..

thats because hes safe hiding in prime behind the good players :} just my opinion
hes had to send the big guns in to take me out please attack atid99 hes embarrassing prime

Yea, just a few attacks and your huffing and Puffing your chest....And your so happy for what? Your tribe Dying, everyone quitting in your tribe, instead of nobling all those barbs and Inactive sparta players why won't you Noble a village of me..A weak player with nothing to lose...

HeftySmurf, Guyverone, Bong972 got rimmed.....They can't send attacks because they are so afraid...Maybe you can do it....Send some nobles and rim me PLEASE....

Btw...Do you like my signature Hefty Pathetic smurf...

Last edited:

DeletedUser62657

T'ampac, you might want my vills now that they are all grey!

DeletedUser49911

Gotta love, how this always end with the rest off the world flaming Prime and ampac :D

Trust me, there is still enough good players on this world, most of them just don't bother to post anything on the forums, as it will end up in someone turning it into a 'Flame Prime' Session LOL.

I am not going to point fingers at anyone, but why do you need to send a 150ms train, if the defender does not bother to snipe ?

There also is a little tribe on W20, called TCM - And most of them will not take offense, but they do have a couple of noobs there for sure, but their pure will and determination to stay alive, make them better players to me, than anyone who deleted, and except for Prime, when it comes to unity, they are probably one of the best tribes this world have seen as well.

I am sad to say, Yes, sometime you do not have an option, due to RL issues - but having the right , and true TW friends , does make a difference, as sometimes, 120 days is more than enough to sort out your RL issues, and return, even if it is just to keep the account alive.

Some people just destroy the account they sit, cause they loose faith or just don't care , but some really take care of the account they sit, there is a regular poster of these forums who can vouch for that statement ;) right mate :D

But in the end, it is like atid said - It is a game, and it is supposed to be Fun!!! Yes, i do take it seriously, but i am not gonna rave like a loonatic cause i deleted, and now just flame people still playing, cause i am a looser on this world!

YES YOU HEARD ME , IF YOU DELETED YOUR A LOOSER, YOU COUNT FOR NOTHING AND YOUV'E DONE NOTHING IN THIS WORLD, AS YOU ARE NOT HERE ANYMORE!!!!

You can brag ! 'I rimmed that oke' or 'I split that tribe' whatever, does not make a difference, as that oke you rimmed is possibly still around, with a 10th of the points you had, but he counts, as he is still here!!!!

Just my 2 cents!!!!!

(Atid - You owe me;) )

DeletedUser71060

maxx i know i owe you big style you took care of my account while i was ill i cant thank you enough
you have been a true friend from the start along with westy and louisa i have met many good players along the way but none as genuine as you
kiasa is still my girl we became good companions pity she deleted real life sucks
well maxx i dont take it serious anymore im only here to have fun now as we all know i cant win if winning is beating prime but i would say im one of the few winners ive achieved every thing i set out to just by surviving this long against prime over a year of attacks every day and they are no closer to removing me than they were a year ago
if it was not for ex kono prime would of had no success against me :}

aakminer1234

guyver and all the others who quit the world (or w/e) for various reasons.

It doesn't matter how good you WERE, if you quit, u lose... a noob maxing all villages to 12154 and sending 4 nobles per attack is still better... BECAUSE they have something to show for it.

All you guys have - (not just guyver... everyone else as well) is an archived account and nothing else.

Anyone who sticks around for as long as 2-3 years of the game, should not give up for any (insignificant) reason - unless something actually happens in rl etc.

It seems to me like atid is growing, how is he being "beat down".

All quitters - stop bashing current players - simple.

I don't mind ampac bashing us etc and gloating - he has the right.

[spoil]Although, with such little forum activity, w/e - i retract my statements - keep the forums alive - say whatever u have to, to get that done.[/spoil]

YES YOU HEARD ME , IF YOU DELETED YOUR A LOOSER, YOU COUNT FOR NOTHING AND YOUV'E DONE NOTHING IN THIS WORLD, AS YOU ARE NOT HERE ANYMORE!!!!
+ 1...

EXACTLY - p.s. who is this themaxx?

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

guyver and all the others who quit the world (or w/e) for various reasons.

It doesn't matter how good you WERE, if you quit, u lose... a noob maxing all villages to 12154 and sending 4 nobles per attack is still better... BECAUSE they have something to show for it.

All you guys have - (not just guyver... everyone else as well) is an archived account and nothing else.

Anyone who sticks around for as long as 2-3 years of the game, should not give up for any (insignificant) reason - unless something actually happens in rl etc.

It seems to me like atid is growing, how is he being "beat down".

All quitters - stop bashing current players - simple.

I don't mind ampac bashing us etc and gloating - he has the right.

[spoil]Although, with such little forum activity, w/e - i retract my statements - keep the forums alive - say whatever u have to, to get that done.[/spoil]

+ 1...

EXACTLY - p.s. who is this themaxx?

is this the new mantra of noobs? i

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
is this the new mantra of noobs? i

Looks who is talking? The ultimate noob sidekick....ok Lets just wait for HeftySmurf to reply...Then Guyverone...Then Sidekick again...

Ohh wait...You don't have an account here in world 20...And aakminer has an account...Then who is the real noob...Coward!

aakminer1234

Who are you bong? Never heard of you...

What I don't understand is people who quit do not realize that TW is a game and is meant to be fun.... if they are still here on the forums, then why are they not playing?! I would assume that the game is more fun and interactive then talking about history on the forums...

How about the people who are in the world talk about current events and the past players join in on the fun...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice one aakminer....Hey so who is the new Duke in your tribe now? Don't tell me its atid?

Bong972 is a player that will not be remembered he is a player who runs away from attacks and a sidekick of Heftysmurf.

Not long, send 30000 fakes at ampac and see how well he defends

You could even send me 500,000 attacks and I'll just laugh at your stupidity....LOL* :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

... noob... sidekick .... afraid ...

ur a noob. u only stayed on this world cus ur a noob who cant attack cus ur afraid. u've done nothing ur just a donkey.

u donkey. afraid of attacking. i bashed all u. noob. u ran away, u've done nothing. donkey. u'll never be remembered because ur a scared donkey. u could send me 500000 attacks n id laugh cus ur a noob. coward.

u r the ultimate losser of tribe wars. u just delete n run donkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me explain why you're still here and why most people are. It has nothing to do with skill or success. There are people still here who are skilled(idk, maybe?) and there are people who aren't. There are people who have been successful and who haven't. The game's not fun for anyone still on here. Maybe the internal tribe community is if there's anything left of it. But not the game itself. People still on this world aren't on it because it's still fun for them. They're here for other reasons. Hopefully those people will realize you shouldn't waste your time on something as meaningless as tribalwars if it's not fun. You won w20? Good for you. I'm sure everyone will care.

There are only two reasons why people are still on this world:

1. They don't have the will to just quit after spending so much of their time on this world.

2. They can't make it on a new, active world.

Still being on this world isn't really an achievement, other than maybe showing dedication.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71060

ampac why ask as you all ready know
im down as duke but i have no input as im no leader
but prime need to pull there fingers out ive got more villages more points about to remove you from number 2 on awards and primes beating me dont make me laugh now back in the top 20 and as a attacker not bad for a average player

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ur a noob. u only stayed on this world cus ur a noob who cant attack cus ur afraid. u've done nothing ur just a donkey.

u donkey. afraid of attacking. i bashed all u. noob. u ran away, u've done nothing. donkey. u'll never be remembered because ur a scared donkey. u could send me 500000 attacks n id laugh cus ur a noob. coward.

u r the ultimate losser of tribe wars. u just delete n run donkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me explain why you're still here and why most people are. It has nothing to do with skill or success. There are people still here who are skilled(idk, maybe?) and there are people who aren't. There are people who have been successful and who haven't. The game's not fun for anyone still on here. Maybe the internal tribe community is if there's anything left of it. But not the game itself. People still on this world aren't on it because it's still fun for them. They're here for other reasons. Hopefully those people will realize you shouldn't waste your time on something as meaningless as tribalwars if it's not fun. You won w20? Good for you. I'm sure everyone will care.

There are only two reasons why people are still on this world:

1. They don't have the will to just quit after spending so much of their time on this world.

2. They can't make it on a new, active world.

Still being on this world isn't really an achievement, other than maybe showing dedication.

Yea, whatever man ...Whatever floats your boat...But your a noob If I remebered correctly you got booted out of prime cause of your noobness and cowardly attacks...LOL*

No wonder Hulk your tribe is the ultimate failure....Cause your the one leading it...

Airsofter your the ultimate FAILURE your nothing you are remembered as an arrogant player who can't do anything....I despise you man I really thought your smart but I guess everyone makes mistakes.

Btw your the one who recruited HEFTYSmirf right guess Players with the same feathers help each other...I'm not surprised your just a player who is all talk and no action...:lol:

hahahah Pathetic guys are ganging up on me....

ampac why ask as you all ready know
im down as duke but i have no input as im no leader
but prime need to pull there fingers out ive got more villages more points about to remove you from number 2 on awards and primes beating me dont make me laugh now back in the top 20 and as a attacker not bad for a average player

Blah, blah atid no one is impressed by what your doing.....You got no skill whatsoever...Your like Airsofter and Heftysmurf Blah blah bla...All talk and no action...

But a least your better than the sidekick Bong972 and Puppet Guyverone... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

Im going to talk to Morthy about the acceleration of the end world for World 20, its basically over due to hugging and crap and will be remembered as a shit world.

Lets see ampac do well out of W20