Drama! vs Static War

DeletedUser

This is not going to be a fancy declaration. Besides, everyone knows it is coming.

Reasons:

- Supported our war targets
- Recruiting our refugees

When I approached the Duke of Static about this, here was his response:

[7:21:31 AM] Rednecks: so you going to declare war properly?
[7:22:08 AM] Hazad: I wasn't planning on it just yet, I was hoping to talk to you first.
[7:22:42 AM] Rednecks: but you have supported and now have recruited my war targets
[7:25:24 AM] Hazad: Yep, I'm well aware of what it implies. It's been pretty obvious that Drama will be having a war with static sooner or later. TOS shattering was one step closer to that.
My line of thinking is that the next war will be us anyway, so we don't really have anything to lose in aggravating you guys like this.

You can of course, declare war yourselves this very minute. You have every right to do it, and I wouldn't blame you for it.
I was however, hoping to appeal to the part of you that might be looking for a bit more of a challenge.
[7:27:13 AM] Hazad: A final war between us is pretty obvious, after static is gone there is only scraps left (Uruz being the biggest)

If you were to let us pick up the TOS players and have a bit of time to prepare, we can have a fun war.
[7:27:59 AM] Hazad: The whole hatin' on the enemy isn't really my thing, I'd be keen to try to enforce a less angry type of war. Which is a damn hard thing to do, especially with PnP.

So this refugee tribe supports our enemy, recruits our war targets, and we are supposed to give them time to prepare? :lol:

Sorry Static, you have had time to prepare it is game on!

DeletedUser67788

I did say I wouldn't blame you for declaring immediately.
You can mock it all you want, it's not exactly like this war wasn't a matter of days/weeks away anyway, with TOS shattering.

DeletedUser

I did say I wouldn't blame you for declaring immediately.
You can mock it all you want, it's not exactly like this war wasn't a matter of days/weeks away anyway, with TOS shattering.

I am not mocking you, rather I am disgusted with the way you run things. Instead of coming to me to present your plans for a final war you go behind my back and recruit our war targets without saying a word to me. You support and then recruit our war targets and then expect me to give you time to "prepare"? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67788

The support was directly in response to you guys insisting on nobling into areas which were quite deep in our turf. We didn't like you guys doing that, we reacted a way we felt suitable.
As I said in the skype chat, we have nothing to lose by pissing you off. You can be disgusted all you want, it doesn't change that this war was coming no matter what.

DeletedUser

The support was directly in response to you guys insisting on nobling into areas which were quite deep in our turf. We didn't like you guys doing that, we reacted a way we felt suitable.
As I said in the skype chat, we have nothing to lose by pissing you off. You can be disgusted all you want, it doesn't change that this war was coming no matter what.

So if you did not like it then why didn't you just declare on us? You had the perfect opportunity to declare on us when TOS launched at us. But again, none of this was communicated to me. Never once did you hit me up on skype and say anything. Each time I had to bring issues to you. Instead you weaken your tribe by sending support to our enemy targets and then when it is obvious we are defeating them you recruit them. Then you expect me to give you time to prepare?

Everyone knows that I am not unreasonable. I am pretty easy to get a long with and I do not play games. If you had these ideas for a final war you should have tried talking to me first before taking actions.

DeletedUser67788

Never once did you hit me up on skype and say anything. Each time I had to bring issues to you.

Greenmonsta was in charge of Static back at the stage when the TOS and Drama war started. I was an unwilling baron at that stage.
Not blaming greeny for anything, just the lack of communication you might have felt there would be attributed to the changeover.

Once you contacted me about us supporting TOS, today you contacted me about declaring war. At what point should I have contacted you about something? I was never going to get an alliance out of Drama, it would seem mighty pointless to try to keep you diplomatically happy. We were trying to inhibit your growth against TOS, which for various reasons didn't work out as efficiently as we had hoped. In the time that I have been duke of Static, there has been absolutely no reason to contact you.

Then you expect me to give you time to prepare?

You are giving the impression that I was actually expecting to have a cool down time there before the war started. I explicitly stated in that skype convo what I had expected you to do, and that was declare war immediately, which you did.

DeletedUser

Greenmonsta was in charge of Static back at the stage when the TOS and Drama war started. I was an unwilling baron at that stage.
Not blaming greeny for anything, just the lack of communication you might have felt there would be attributed to the changeover.

No, he had stepped down the day our war with TOS started. He informed me of the change of leadership and that is when I added you to my skype.

Once you contacted me about us supporting TOS, today you contacted me about declaring war. At what point should I have contacted you about something? I was never going to get an alliance out of Drama, it would seem mighty pointless to try to keep you diplomatically happy. We were trying to inhibit your growth against TOS, which for various reasons didn't work out as efficiently as we had hoped. In the time that I have been duke of Static, there has been absolutely no reason to contact you.

"If you were to let us pick up the TOS players and have a bit of time to prepare, we can have a fun war."

^ that is a pretty good reason.

You are giving the impression that I was actually expecting to have a cool down time there before the war started. I explicitly stated in that skype convo what I had expected you to do, and that was declare war immediately, which you did.

Had no other choice really.

jayjayjay68

This is not going to be a fancy declaration. Besides, everyone knows it is coming.

Reasons:

- Supported our war targets
- Recruiting our refugees

When I approached the Duke of Static about this, here was his response:

[7:25:24 AM] Hazad:

You can of course, declare war yourselves this very minute. You have every right to do it, and I wouldn't blame you for it.
I was however, hoping to appeal to the part of you that might be looking for a bit more of a challenge.
[7:27:13 AM] Hazad: A final war between us is pretty obvious, after static is gone there is only scraps left (Uruz being the biggest)

Hmmmm. I didn't see myself as being scraps. But hey ho/ It did make me giggle.

Good luck to both sides

Jay

DeletedUser

Congrats to Static for the first ennoblement in this war.

048 watch out (306|483) K43 9,617 public d0main [Drama!] Da.Wolff.Pack [Static] 2011-04-19 15:36:26

I should just surrender now.

DeletedUser20939

Congrats to Static for the first ennoblement in this war.

048 watch out (306|483) K43 9,617 public d0main [Drama!] Da.Wolff.Pack [Static] 2011-04-19 15:36:26

I should just surrender now.

At least we got that one :icon_razz:

DeletedUser20939

Hmmmm. I didn't see myself as being scraps. But hey ho/ It did make me giggle.

Good luck to both sides

Jay

We all know you guys are scared of fighting and that's why you made Uruz. Plus you only have 2 of the top 5 players in your tribe.

DeletedUser

Yay war. Well Static dont seem to hate me as much as TOS did :(

bite.me

I have nearly 1k incomings already, I think dog will eat my network cable any minute, and I'll be forced to quit :icon_cool:

Anyway, game on, let the best win :icon_twisted: