W54 - Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser

my first map :icon_redface: pls dont judge me...i am just amateur...hope u will not dislike too mutch :icon_rolleyes:

Top 20 tribes currently...

w54m.jpg

hmm....why it isnt showing up?

w54m.jpg

There you go :p ^ Needed the actual Image url, you had the link to the image on the site.

DeletedUser

Oh a nice map btw. Seems a little blury? Not sure if that's the word to use :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I don't mind that it seems a little fuzzy, it fits with the lettering, but zombie and PATRYN should be different colors to stand out more, right now the line is a bit hard to see because the colors are so similar. a reddish color wouldn't be bad for zombie, or white, to help them stand out from the others.

DeletedUser

Doing requests, PM them me or leave em here and I'll get it made. For now, me and my best teammate :icon_wink:

23rdaprilreinylife.jpg

DeletedUser98416

EdwardT19 said:
There you go :p ^ Needed the actual Image url, you had the link to the image on the site.

ohhh tks edwart :) its my first time...

also tks for critics :icon_wink:

***i am sutch amateur*** :icon_sad:

DeletedUser93357

Top 10...esp as now some players have broken away from Chik3n (TBD)

DeletedUser

Wait a few days. Things are changing, don't make your maps yet. People like asserted who think things are done, shouldn't be listened too.

DeletedUser

nothing wrong with more maps it shows every change the world went through not just the end results :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

of course the maps are going to be out dated they always will be something changing every month pretty much for the first year or so

DeletedUser

of course the maps are going to be out dated they always will be something changing every month pretty much for the first year or so

Yeah. But I was just saying, it'd take a little bit longer for their map to become outdated if they waited a few days. Let things settle out a bit more. But it's their time, not mine.

DeletedUser93357

Wait a few days. Things are changing, don't make your maps yet. People like asserted who think things are done, shouldn't be listened too.

When you can prove that i thought everything was DONE...then you can talk to me like i am stupid...

Now get back in your hole, i asked for a map...doesn't matter if it will change...its good to see how the world changes! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

When you can prove that i thought everything was DONE...then you can talk to me like i am stupid...

Now get back in your hole, i asked for a map...doesn't matter if it will change...its good to see how the world changes! :icon_rolleyes:

And he was saying that if I made a map right now, in just 1 day there would be a very large change, however if someone wants to make a map now just to have to remake it tomorrow, go for it.

DeletedUser

I personally am not making a map right now... but that's got nothing to do with things changing. I'm just lazy

DeletedUser98416

i really loved that map mate, you gotta keep them coming =) once in a week at least?

tnx Valth :) yes...once a week would be fine...i really liked making first one...i always love to know witch is status in world and very few are making any maps...if they make it its usually top 10 or 5... (and they ussually dont include RT :icon_cry:)

i will also try to improve them somehow :)