Clear!, winning the world by far, yet!

DeletedUser

When Lost V moved on from w26, a spot opened up. That spot was filled by winsen. Clear! has LESS villas and NW from this swap. What's the problem?

I'd also like to know where it became a rule that you could only recruit AFTER a war was over. That's not recruiting, that's called getting the spoils. And if you're going to stick with that, I'll make the argument that this "war" is over. We've won. We had our party, and now its the next morning and we're just cleaning up all the trash and vomit from people who couldn't handle their liquor.

Party's over, folks :)

DeletedUser

You are rubbish on W35 too.

The difference between W35 and this world is that APOC don't own the majority of the world and have about 20 players that actually fight back, they are also not a tribe that are 200 mill bigger than the tribe they are against.

lol... mike don't be mad because you got your ass kicked there too. Can't you find a world where you can do well? Poor mike. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

When Lost V moved on from w26, a spot opened up. That spot was filled by winsen. Clear! has LESS villas and NW from this swap. What's the problem?

I'd also like to know where it became a rule that you could only recruit AFTER a war was over. That's not recruiting, that's called getting the spoils. And if you're going to stick with that, I'll make the argument that this "war" is over. We've won. We had our party, and now its the next morning and we're just cleaning up all the trash and vomit from people who couldn't handle their liquor.

Party's over, folks :)

I agree.. all winning tribes have the same policy. It be pure stupidity to not pick up players that are useful as you go. I have gotten some of my best players as a world has progressed with this philosophy and have been incredibly useful for the tribe.

So like I said stop whinning, fight, or just delete. It amazes me there are so many people here just playing sim city. There are still a lot of good accounts that could be used but you have to have players in there knowing what they are doing to be of any use which I don't see much evidence of.

Clear has much more activity and is better unified. I see none of this anywhere else. Sorry. Wish you all could do better but you are not.

DeletedUser

I think you will find i was winning against APOC whilst i was there then i passed the account on which i got given soo come back when you know what you are talking about arturus.

I never got my ass kicked here either so it really shows how much you know.

A spot opened up caelstar ? come on is that the best you can come up with ? you are winning in the war and bigger by hundreds of villages and millions of points yet you still need to recruit ? thats just poor

DeletedUser

So like I said stop whinning, fight, or just delete. It amazes me there are so many people here just playing sim city. There are still a lot of good accounts that could be used but you have to have players in there knowing what they are doing to be of any use which I don't see much evidence of.

Clear has much more activity and is better unified. I see none of this anywhere else. Sorry. Wish you all could do better but you are not.

WOW just WOW all of this coming from a risen player ? the tribe that has been more worried about barbs attacking them so decided to noble them all more scared of them than any Clear! player for the last 6 months at least.

Tjodale was poor and Risen as a tribe are even worse unless you are all just waiting for the invite across to Clear!

DeletedUser

WOW just WOW all of this coming from a risen player ? the tribe that has been more worried about barbs attacking them so decided to noble them all more scared of them than any Clear! player for the last 6 months at least.

Tjodale was poor and Risen as a tribe are even worse unless you are all just waiting for the invite across to Clear!

I have no defense for Risen. I have no loyalties here in this world really. There are a few people who have helped but there is no near the comradeship I have in w35 with APOC. TJ was the only person I knew so I fought with her... and for my effort she just up and deleted her account one day. So no I am not happy with Risen. But I fail to see what any of that has to do with any of what I just said.

DeletedUser74275

Seriously? Clear can do what ever they want.... who cares what tactics they use. The object is to win. And frankly they seem to care than most of the players in this world. I seriously wonder why some people even still play. I am here just to test my individual skills. I don't have much faith in the individual tribes. There are certainty decent players in all other tribes around but they don't seem to care and are not willing to take the time that is necessary to win. I will play to the last village but only because I want to test myself and put all the scripts I have written to work and see how good they work in a tough situation.

So I take my hat off to CLEAR. They are not the best tribe I have seen in my tw experience but they work together at least which is more than I can say for most people in this world.

Anybody criticizing their tactics are just plumb crazy at this point. I am a leader in APOC in w35 and we do the same thing. When he find a good player we take them in if they prove they can be trusted and useful. Who wants to spend time nobling every single last village? Seriously.

So people stop whining and fight. If you hate CLEAR then fight them. Seriously.... I don't normally respond on here in w26 forums. The w35 forums know me well but I kept things low key here because I saw how good CLEAR was earlier and like I said I am only here in this world until the end to test my own skills and improve my own playing ability.

SO FIGHT AND STOP WHINING... SERIOUSLY PEOPLE

wait till clear! recruitment see this

im sure an invite is already in the post

good luck fella!

DeletedUser

I have no defense for Risen. I have no loyalties here in this world really. There are a few people who have helped but there is no near the comradeship I have in w35 with APOC. TJ was the only person I knew so I fought with her... and for my effort she just up and deleted her account one day. So no I am not happy with Risen. But I fail to see what any of that has to do with any of what I just said.

You said about fighting and staying to your last village, something which you have not done nor has Risen for months, you have just sat there and let others get attacked and Clear! grow whilst you noble barbs, then you say others have not done enough ? you make me laugh you have no idea about this world so stick to W35

DeletedUser

You said about fighting and staying to your last village, something which you have not done nor has Risen for months, you have just sat there and let others get attacked and Clear! grow whilst you noble barbs, then you say others have not done enough ? you make me laugh you have no idea about this world so stick to W35

Hey CLEAR.. can someone tell this moron how many clear troops I have killed lately. He was stupid in w35 and he is even more stupid here. Mike you quit. You are a quitter. I have no respect for quitters. If you had incomings like I do... you would have quit the moment you saw them. But... they don't bother me any. Gives me a chance to test my skills.

DeletedUser

Hey CLEAR.. can someone tell this moron how many clear troops I have killed lately. He was stupid in w35 and he is even more stupid here. Mike you quit. You are a quitter. I have no respect for quitters. If you had incomings like I do... you would have quit the moment you saw them. But... they don't bother me any. Gives me a chance to test my skills.

Who exactly was i on W35 then ? considering you know so much about me you should be able to tell me.

:lol: i am a quitter, you have no idea why i quit, what have you got 1000 incomings ? aww now thats alot, lets see if you get top 15 ODA and ODD like i was when your rank 26 or 27 lets see if you are so amazing you can :)

I was defending/attacking Clear! on my own with about 7 - 8 D support from NOMAD and still not behind in stats, they were about equal, you try doing that for a couple of months being attacked on 3-4 fronts and tell me how you go on :)

If your skills are only being tested this late in the game it proves you have done nothing, so does your stats.

DeletedUser

DUDE... I play 3 worlds. Most of my time was spent in w35 and I built in w26 here for the fun of playing an "old style" world. I stockpile and then noble someone in one run. But... I saw CLEAR dominating so I had to build the account as fat as I could nobling barbs. And now I have switched and most of my time is spent in w26. It has invaded a little on my script developing time but oh well. Gives me a chance to test them. And Mike I could care less who you were. You quit. I only quit worlds when I was learning how to play. Once I learned how I never quit.

What matters is where we are when the world closes. So go and have your imaginary victories. I hope they give you comfort at night. Your like Aetost who quit when it got to hard for him because "we were not worth it." Anyway... I take different strategies for different worlds. Just ask CLEAR if attacking me was as easy as they thought it would be. I think they are finding I am a hard nut to crack.

BTW... CLEAR YOU NEED TO BUILD MORE CATS ROFL....

DeletedUser

DUDE... I play 3 worlds. Most of my time was spent in w35 and I built in w26 here for the fun of playing an "old style" world. I stockpile and then noble someone in one run. But... I saw CLEAR dominating so I had to build the account as fat as I could nobling barbs. And now I have switched and most of my time is spent in w26. It has invaded a little on my script developing time but oh well. Gives me a chance to test them. And Mike I could care less who you were. You quit. I only quit worlds when I was learning how to play. Once I learned how I never quit.

What matters is where we are when the world closes. So go and have your imaginary victories. I hope they give you comfort at night. Your like Aetost who quit when it got to hard for him because "we were not worth it." Anyway... I take different strategies for different worlds. Just ask CLEAR if attacking me was as easy as they thought it would be. I think they are finding I am a hard nut to crack.

how can you comment on me on W35 if you don't know who i was there ? i don't even have to point out where you are wrong you do it yourself :lol:

Congrats nobling barbs will really help you out what rebuilds quicker ? a D villa or an O villa ? see where im going here ? you will still lose because you haven't grown and taken on players so they get smaller :icon_wink:

my imaginary victories haha you have no idea who i am or what i did

As i said before you don't know why i quit so how can you comment on it ? stop making accusations based on things you are pulling out your arse

DeletedUser

how can you comment on me on W35 if you don't know who i was there ? i don't even have to point out where you are wrong you do it yourself :lol:

Congrats nobling barbs will really help you out what rebuilds quicker ? a D villa or an O villa ? see where im going here ? you will still lose because you haven't grown and taken on players so they get smaller :icon_wink:

my imaginary victories haha you have no idea who i am or what i did

As i said before you don't know why i quit so how can you comment on it ? stop making accusations based on things you are pulling out your arse

If you quit w35 you are a loser. Couldn't handle APOC, eh? he he he

DeletedUser

:lol: as said before you don't know who i was, i wasn't around when APOC were, i was at the start and my tribe dominated the NE then merged into Outlaw ect, i came back on an account for a month or so because i was asked to by a friend i was up in stats against APOC but then i left the account and passed it onto Yeil

So yes i could handle APOC

DeletedUser

:lol: as said before you don't know who i was, i wasn't around when APOC were, i was at the start and my tribe dominated the NE then merged into Outlaw ect, i came back on an account for a month or so because i was asked to by a friend i was up in stats against APOC but then i left the account and passed it onto Yeil

Yeil is a joke... but you I don't know. What was the original account you had.

DeletedUser

i was mikebiscuit i think, i got nobled when i had a sitter whilst i was on holiday lol

I was getting a friend (onemorecigar) to come up north and join my tribe so he nobled 8 or 9 near me, i guess outlaw/inlaw thought i would attack them so they attacked but my sitter wasn't very good, it was revengeryan from this world :)

I played the mighty gille, i made barneythedinosaur noble his own village 3 times in a row without me taking it, i say i made him but it was just due to luck with noble loyalty really :p

DeletedUser

i was mikebiscuit i think, i got nobled when i had a sitter whilst i was on holiday lol

I was getting a friend (onemorecigar) to come up north and join my tribe so he nobled 8 or 9 near me, i guess outlaw/inlaw thought i would attack them so they attacked but my sitter wasn't very good, it was revengeryan from this world :)

I played the mighty gille, i made barneythedinosaur noble his own village 3 times in a row without me taking it, i say i made him but it was just due to luck with noble loyalty really :p

K. I never fought you personally so I have no idea how good you are. But you give me an lfc, farooq feeling, which is not a good thing. lol. But I wish you the best. I don't agree with you about CLEAR though. They have the right to do whatever they want. You can't whine when they recruit someone. That person wouldn't go over unless they thought it was in their best interest so they obviously have been impressed by CLEAR. Its tribe leaders fault for not backing up their members and get them the troops they need on the fronts.

DeletedUser

No there is a problem would you really recruit someone when you are 150 mill more points than your enemy and thousands of conquers up? After you have said it is your tribe V the world

i know mo farooq :lol: i think thats the guy your on about.

DeletedUser

No there is a problem would you really recruit someone when you are 150 mill more points than your enemy and thousands of conquers up? After you have said it is your tribe V the world

i know mo farooq :lol: i think thats the guy your on about.

If I am bored with the world and I want to end it more quickly yes. I like world 35 to end myself personally.