silentknight2006
Obijuan
Toggboy22
Supersayon
Kato 9
Whitey666

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nah he just wants him in his tribe because he does all of wizpats Master B Ating for him.

Repinski

You know I tried to be nice about it and ask why, and then you too ripped into him. Prime example on how we drove PIRANA F. away from the forums. And I'm not saying I wasn't part of driving them away but these forums are dying and we want people to stay, not drive them away.

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah you bullies :p and because i'm not like most of you, just pick the top 10 players, i pick players i know and are friends with and wizpat is a pretty good player to of lasted this long with BUZZ (but no have unmerged) hitting him, and do you know what he's still around! it's took you this long and you still haven't took him out, all the players on the list i made i have communicated with (as friends) apart from whitey666 he was just a random to fill the spot (no offense).

so yes that is my reason for picking wizpat, because after all this time he is still here.

and rep i knew i was gonna get ripped into when i put his name on there, thats why i did :p i love it when players try to make a name for themself out here, makes me laugh LoL

But yes try being more..... whats the word.... mature? unless your 12, then hurry up and hit puberty

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He had a 200m point tribe behind him, and he still failed and lost 139 villages dude.

He is an awful player, the only reason hes survived this long is because of morale and people stacking him.

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He had a 200m point tribe behind him, and he still failed and lost 139 villages dude.

He is an awful player, the only reason hes survived this long is because of morale and people stacking him.

Okay i've only known him since like a week before he came to PIRANA, but since then he's seemed like a good player due to all the attacks he's fended off but your right he was stacked to the max

Repinski

Master B this is one place where I need to step in. Neither Buzz or -XIII- ever ran an OP on barbpat, it's just been uncoordinated striking. That's the ONLY reason he's still alive. The immense stacks that PIRANA F. can offer are easily defeated if an OP is done properly by taking out the churches seconds before the brunt to slaughter the troops. We/They never did this to him.

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you (your tribe) wasted over 50 million troops on him?
maybe an op would of been useful.

but i see where your coming from.

I'll replace him with;
Taylor 15 Swift, when he was still around :(

DeletedUser

Hate to do it because I couldnt believe it when you said it so I had to look into it. So anyway he didnt defeat any where near 50 million troops. He probably killed like 10 million at most because if you look at this table below for the amount of points you gets for kills certain units as a defender then compare it to his ODD you will see it isnt any where near 50 million.

ODD:

2.Wizpat - 45,000,000

ODD for each troop
Spear: 1
Sword: 2
Axe: 4
Archer: 2
Scout: 2
Light Cavalry: 13
Mounted Archer: 12
Heavy Cavalry 15
Ram: 8
Catapult: 10
Paladin: 20
Nobleman: 200

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hate to do it because I couldnt believe it when you said it so I had to look into it. So anyway he didnt defeat any where near 50 million troops. He probably killed like 10 million at most because if you look at this table below for the amount of points you gets for kills certain units as a defender then compare it to his ODD you will see it isnt any where near 50 million.

ODD:

2.Wizpat - 45,000,000

ODD for each troop
Spear: 1
Sword: 2
Axe: 4
Archer: 2
Scout: 2
Light Cavalry: 13
Mounted Archer: 12
Heavy Cavalry 15
Ram: 8
Catapult: 10
Paladin: 20
Nobleman: 200

But still it would of been easier if they just did an op

DeletedUser

So you (your tribe) wasted over 50 million troops on him?
maybe an op would of been useful.

but i see where your coming from.

I'll replace him with;
Taylor 15 Swift, when he was still around :(

An op aint gonna do jack if he's stacked like mad...might as well just hit villages one at a time like they were having to do.

DeletedUser

House Of Omega
Freaky99
Wizpat (replaced by Taylor 15 Swift)
Padycam2
silentknight2006
Obijuan
Toggboy22
Supersayon
Kato 9
Whitey666

My Personal Opinion on the newb in bold above ^^^^^.....

I would never ever recruit them.....Quit Pirana & deleted account, extremely lazy, and spams like crazy. Terrible Terrible idea....

Repinski

Lol taylor, nice try. Sadly I remember your external account. :icon_wink: