The Design Lounge

DeletedUser

Uhm - there is a request section in these graphic forums. Post it there and you should get a better response. :)

DeletedUser99324

Uhm - there is a request section in these graphic forums. Post it there and you should get a better response. :)

i didn´t know that... sory!

you can tell which is the section??? to go directly to it, and what did not happen just happened..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

I read this ages ago but forgot what it was called so could never return, it is awesome <3

EDIT :

[SPOIL]
8.jpg
[/SPOIL]

The lemonade is a lie !!!

/Portal reference

DeletedUser

How do you get on board here for making style sheets. I used to make them a long time ago when I actually played, but have not played in a while. I still have the old styles on my site, but would like to revamp them and get them going again.

DeletedUser

portals great XD

Anyone finished No.2 yet?
Or did I beat you all O.O

DeletedUser

I found this guys work awhile ago...some amazing stuff there :)

http://www.nopattern.com/

Some examples:

[spoil]
MS-W7Themepack_1-1000x625.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
MS-W7_1-1280x800.jpg
[/spoil]

I might give his style a shot soon :)

DeletedUser95815

He designed that wallpaper! Amazing. Will check him out in a bit.

DeletedUser

I was blown away when I saw that

inspiring stuff.. still struggle to start the work though :)

DeletedUser

I call it "A large piece that isn't actually... a real person :O its gross cause its a large piece that's cartoon :O :O :O"

But you know, that's just imo.

DeletedUser

Ohwell this isn't really 'design' related but I just managed to reach round 22 on Call of the Dead.
I played with one friend and we managed to solve the easter egg and get the wunderwaffe.. we also killed George Romero and noticed that if you kill him after you got the wunderwaffe from tbe easter egg that you get the wunderwaffe instead of the minigun.

Sorry I wanted to share this with my fellow designers ;) there should be some of you who play black ops too :p

Alright.. I got a tablet for my bday too and I'm making alot of smudge tags..
To bad that smudging takes ages.. made tags that took 6h+ and they're still unfinished..
Tho I experimented and deleted alot too.. and well combined with gfx forums, msn/ebudddy and youtube for music I guess I didn't spent the whole 6h on smudging :3

DeletedUser

Can I have some CnC on this please :)
Took about 2 and a half hours, so yeah.

[spoil]
expertguy.jpg
[/spoil]
Its really bad when its not full size, so just go view image :)

DeletedUser

There is a CNC section :p

But anyway, I cannot seem to find the full image...but it looks a little LowQ :/

Also, fix up the border, I would make it black, but that is just my style :)