They're empty and free come and eat

• Thread starter Pleasantly Agonized
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So sick of this world and all its whiny crap that I am officially quitting TW. All I've heard over the past few days is "Can I have this vill? Can you nuke this, can you pass the sit, BLAH BLAH BLAH" So that being said, all my vills are empty, maybe some offense here and there, maybe a little bit of D (Most of it is supporting Little Red Dot lol, amazing how we became tight after I kept calling him AssFilla) but everything is open to be eaten, that means you Drama. Just end this world please so everyone can just stop complaining. Cheers. Go eat. Yo Bitey, I wasn't on Dramas side but I like Drama a lot more than Static so hardy har.

DeletedUser

nice playing with you bro, i too have also quit my account......found a new player for it though.

see you in autumm/fall mr powers, failing that, next year when i come to the jersey shore to show you how real men party :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

nice playing with you bro, i too have also quit my account......found a new player for it though.

see you in autumm/fall mr powers, failing that, next year when i come to the jersey shore to show you how real men party :icon_twisted:

I'll still talk to you everyday dude, haven't partied in almost 8 months but I feel epic blackout right around the corner lol. This world blows, waste of good settings, actually made me hate TW but I met some really good people and for that I'm thankful.

DeletedUser

So sick of this world and all its whiny crap that I am officially quitting TW. All I've heard over the past few days is "Can I have this vill? Can you nuke this, can you pass the sit, BLAH BLAH BLAH" So that being said, all my vills are empty, maybe some offense here and there, maybe a little bit of D (Most of it is supporting Little Red Dot lol, amazing how we became tight after I kept calling him AssFilla) but everything is open to be eaten, that means you Drama. Just end this world please so everyone can just stop complaining. Cheers. Go eat. Yo Bitey, I wasn't on Dramas side but I like Drama a lot more than Static so hardy har.

Good luck dude, It's been great knowing ya, as much as all the bitching and whining and shit goes on this world, I still have met some awesome people, and you're definitely one of em, sorry you had to quit the world with a bad taste in your mouth and better keep in touch and keep pumping that fist. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Good luck dude, It's been great knowing ya, as much as all the bitching and whining and shit goes on this world, I still have met some awesome people, and you're definitely one of em, sorry you had to quit the world with a bad taste in your mouth and better keep in touch and keep pumping that fist. :icon_razz:

Always bro I'll still talk to the people I like, Shango, you, Roy, Anthony, Drunk, Alex/AssFilla, theres a lot of them. But I won't be logging in until the temperature is consistently below 45 thats a guarantee.

DeletedUser

GL bro have a good summer, used to hate your guts, opinion has changed now tho talk to you on skype and stuff, and play with you in the autumn, no more cats tho, please? :D

DeletedUser

same as man, met some cool people, funny how most are in the wrong tribe lmao. anyway summer is here so i say world 53 should all just delete, leave the little 50k people to battle the barbs.

greenmonsta

I think W53 has made a lot of people hate TW. Everyone was here to win because they saw an easy win, and things got nasty. Good luck IRL, hopefully we'll meet again in a future world :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think W53 has made a lot of people hate TW. Everyone was here to win because they saw an easy win, and things got nasty. Good luck IRL, hopefully we'll meet again in a future world :icon_twisted:

W53 hasn't made me hate TW, It has however made me even more critical of people who I will ever be in a tribe with again tho.

good luck irl steven.

DeletedUser

same as man, met some cool people, funny how most are in the wrong tribe lmao. anyway summer is here so i say world 53 should all just delete, leave the little 50k people to battle the barbs.

Mass delete of the whole world and see Morthy make a thread congratulating the barbs for their victory of conquering W53. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Peace out Steve. Don't get to sunburnt I might have an accident in my pants when you get back.

DeletedUser

Always bro I'll still talk to the people I like, Shango, you, Roy, Anthony, Drunk, Alex/AssFilla, theres a lot of them. But I won't be logging in until the temperature is consistently below 45 thats a guarantee.

Hey, where is my name? :icon_cry:
Sorry you lost your love for this world, you fought hard here and proved yourself to be a top class player.

DeletedUser

Hey, where is my name? :icon_cry:
Sorry you lost your love for this world, you fought hard here and proved yourself to be a top class player.

Steves favorite song is Boys just wanna have fun that might explain it. *Hint hint* :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ahh, good playing, and good on you for sticking it out as long as you did :] Good luck in r/l. Too many people hate this world now, tis sad to see it go that way ...

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL. Later. Well i want this world to end quicker. I want PP :p

DeletedUser20939

This jersey guy really needs all the attention he can get doesn't he? anyway gl Steven had some good talks with you always liked your temper only thing I don't get. you honestly like ajab ?

DeletedUser

Good luck steve, nice meeting you bro will keep in touch for sure. Go have some fun fist pumping haha

DeletedUser

This jersey guy really needs all the attention he can get doesn't he? anyway gl Steven had some good talks with you always liked your temper only thing I don't get. you honestly like ajab ?

Your a liar if you say you don't like attention, that just means people don't like you and ignore you. Thanks Ryp, and yeah honestly Ajab grew on me