World 10 Maps

DeletedUser

AZURE BELIEVE MME YOUR TRIBE IS NOHING AT ALL.
only 8aa8 make damage to us.and this becuase they have 30 active players which all of them have 1 account for sitting. so they have tottaly 60 active accounts this is the only problem for us.
do you think if 8aa8 gone you will servive over a month?
your ally with 8aa8 keep you alive nothing else.
i say month?sorry my mistake i want to tell 1 week.

We have no sat accounts in 8AA8.. we have just had 2 big players turn grey.. if we had sitting in our tribe nobody would turn grey. We are simply beating you by playing the game fairly.

DeletedUser

We have no sat accounts in 8AA8.. we have just had 2 big players turn grey.. if we had sitting in our tribe nobody would turn grey. We are simply beating you by playing the game fairly.

Bollocks!

You know that nearly all the borg accounts you took on are long term sits that suddenly become active again when the 120 days is nearly up. I could name a good few more that were in 8aa8 already.

DeletedUser

Bollocks!

You know that nearly all the borg accounts you took on are long term sits that suddenly become active again when the 120 days is nearly up. I could name a good few more that were in 8aa8 already.

Well I don't have leadership privilages in 8AA8 so I have no idea who is being account sat but so many speak in the forums regularly that I know well more than half of the players in this tribe are not being account sat and are active enough to post in the forums.

I haven't heard anything about inactive accounts being used on the frontline at all.. all those who have nuked or nobled Nomads have been 100% active and I have spoke to them so I know they are not being account sat.

Just because a tribe is better than yours doesn't mean it is cheating.

DeletedUser

personal i know allready few of you who sitting which account.
i have been attack from 95% percent of your tribe mates.
and every time the half players send nukes-fakes and the rest keep back and when the last nuke-fake arriv from the first groop the other half players start the attacks.
and do you know what i find?
20 different style the first time and another 20 style in the second groop the same with first.
it was so abviously but i do not understand why gm do not do nothing for that.
almost 6 months now your tribe do that this is the reason why you beat us until now.
few of you forget that you do sitting when you see it is under attack then this account is active again.
i have 10 example from this.

you win only because gm left you to play dirty with us.:(:(:(:(

DeletedUser

and every time the half players send nukes-fakes and the rest keep back and when the last nuke-fake arriv from the first groop the other half players start the attacks.
20 different style the first time and another 20 style in the second groop the same with first.
almost 6 months now your tribe do that this is the reason why you beat us until now.
few of you forget that you do sitting when you see it is under attack then this account is active again.

now i know why you lost to much. you checked the styles rather than the noble trains:lol:
gameplay, gametactics, styles can be shared to new players who wants to learn.

DeletedUser

i lost only one village and this was 2500 points.there was no reason to save this village.i give it to manormouse in k44.
they try to take villages but...........................

DeletedUser

i lost only one village and this was 2500 points.there was no reason to save this village.i give it to manormouse in k44.
they try to take villages but...........................

we know you can feel your time is coming:lol:

also remember your cluster in the east, stacked almost 200k/200k each but it did not stop us from taking it.hope you can stacked your main cluster like that because we are coming baby

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lmfao @ Pepper (Drykill for those not in the know)

We have yet to see you do anything in this war yourself, just talk up your crappy tribe.

Lets look at you last 100 conquers, oh all barbs, what a shock :icon_eek:

Why dont you come back when you can do more than just spout your immature guff at players that are actually participating in this war.

Or if possible grow a pair and bring the fight to us yourself.

DeletedUser

my stack villages in east was 50k-50k troops nothing more.(expect 3-4 villages)
the villages that i have now has only 20k-20k troops when your start the attacks.it is si not my fault if you need 1 month to take 30 villages.

DeletedUser

and something else.
do not come for me,i will do your work easier.i will come soon near to you and your friends.then we will see if you continue to talk.
1 year now you and your tribe are coming but i do not see you to arrive so wait and i will come very very soon.

DeletedUser

I suppose you would be talking about my sudden activity?

Well sorry to inform you cuclop I'm not a sat account and never have been but please keep speculating what account is sat and what one isn't.

Have a wonderful day

sunoflove

DeletedUser

who care for you sunoflove?

Hmmmm my girl friend and my three kids care for me.

You're just ticked off because you lost 1st place.

*Quick impression of cuclop losing rank 1*

WHAAAAAAAAA cry cry sob sob whaaaaaaa those 8AA8 F$%^ers cost me 1st place. I'll have to spend more time on tribal wars and give up any and all hope of having a real life. *Stares at monitor and keeps clicking attack button.*

Now of course you will have to put in your own version of his bad English. I'm sorry but I just can't butcher the English language that badly.

DeletedUser

and something else.
do not come for me,i will do your work easier.i will come soon near to you and your friends.then we will see if you continue to talk.
1 year now you and your tribe are coming but i do not see you to arrive so wait and i will come very very soon.

thats the same thing you said last year:lol:

hey cuclop we are now in k33,k34 and still pushing, i can see your pink pillows from here.

we are coming:lol:

DeletedUser

and you say now 2 years you are coming for me.but do you know what i have see?
only dead troops and now you try to recruti the rest people in this world to defeat us.
you was 60 vs 25 and you can not win now you have take 27 more players to defeat us and we have lose 5.
ok 8aa8 the dead tribe have win the world 10.

DeletedUser

Wow, Nomads actually Admitting they are Loosing the World and wont win! Finally some sence has come into your Minds!
And I believe it were 30 Of you first...I thought you guys still had some Dirty tricks left, Or am I wrong? What does it matter if we Unite all your Enemies? Isn't it the same as before? We just fight under the Same banner now.

DeletedUser

and you say now 2 years you are coming for me.but do you know what i have see?
only dead troops

We're sorry Cuclop but you must wait in line as we're busy destroying your buddies in K33. But if you take a number we will be sure to get to you when we reach your number.

and now you try to recruti the rest people in this world to defeat us. you was 60 vs 25 and you can not win now you have take 27 more players to defeat us and we have lose 5.
ok 8aa8 the dead tribe have win the world 10.

This is just a pointless rant as both Tuba and 8aa8 was both fighting you so it makes no real difference if we merge or we dont. You're still fighting the same number of players just all under one banner now.

Do us a favor and go back to crying and nobling your barbarians so you can try and regain 1st place and leave the real talking to those who make sense.

sunoflove

.-x-.

He's right, best all the vermin under one banner. Easier on the map colours.

We're pretty much out No. 4 - 1, and that's including dead accounts too.

You'll have to take it from me, we're not whining about it over our side of the wall. Lol, infact if the situation were reversed I can only think of two of your players sonof that would try to fight, and you aren't one of them.

Yeah I'm pretty much calling you a small moist moggy. Nice on a date, aint no good as a tribe mate though.

You know where to find me, so have crack sweet cheeks if you think you can, or do you need to recruit some more cannon foder first? I'm sorry, silly me, you'd have to move out from behind PDX's leg first.

-edit-

Infact never mind, I'll head over to you seeing as pepper there is "coming", lol, hey drykill don't forget to dry the wee off your skecks before reporting back to 8AA8 command on your last "battle" with us (on that account of course, not one of the many your running).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

oh lookie Cuclop you have a supporter.

You'll have to take it from me, we're not whining about it over our side of the wall. Lol, infact if the situation were reversed I can only think of two of your players sonof that would try to fight, and you aren't one of them.

Me I'm a lover not a fighter :p nah in all honesty I play the turtle for a reason that being I have a wife and three kids and a growing business that take up most of my time :p This game is and always has been just a minor distraction for me. I'm sorry but I don't feel the need to devote my entire life to this game like cuclop and kidalimbo.

As for me not being one of the players you would want to fight. I honestly don't care.

But what I do know is this

EJ and the others from CTRL said they quit because they won the world. Well the world didn't end so they and all those who followed them are epic failures for not having the balls to stick around and truly win the world.. Nomads are doing a great job in following that trend as you guys fall one by one.

We can go through all of the accomplishments that CTRL pulled off but what do they really amount to? A bunch of Deleted, banned players and a disbanded tribe and the left overs form an old tribe in the hopes of reclaiming it's former glory but is now understanding they have truly lost the world because of the failure of the former leadership.

Anyway X you have a nice day

Sunoflove

.-x-.

Oh your dead wrong there, not only do I want to fight you, I garuntee one way or another I will do.

TBh, I salute CTRL for all their achievments but that's not here or now. We're what's left, once this world is completed I can go back to RL with the monkey well and truely off my back. But atleast we and indeed our leadership stuck it out thick and thin, not just rejoined a couple of months agao when things were looking rosey again.

Yeah inactivity has eaten through our ranks some thing fierce. TBH, you lot could have won this a long time ago, you just lacked the back bone to do so.

We well may loose it, but it's still gonna hurt.

So I'll take that as "no" to having a crack at me then? Thought so.

I will have a nice day now ;)

Last edited: