TDE/A-21 Stats:

DeletedUser

Thought I'd make a thread to discuss the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E
Side 2:
Tribes: A-21
Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21,421
Side 2: 533
Difference: 20,888
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 187
Difference: 45
chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 155,184,190
Side 2: 4,654,598
Difference: 150,529,592
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,280,589
Side 2: 1,676,249
Difference: 395,660
chart

DeletedUser

the 'forever' stats are pretty pointless - I wouldn't bother including them on future posts. If A-21 had been around as long as TDE then they would have some relevance.

DeletedUser

As an outside observer looking in, I'd love to see a start date on those stats, just so I can judge the village exchange over a period of time to see how active the war is.

DeletedUser

The war is 6 days old. I'd say it's been very active.... at least more active then the previous 2 wars.

DeletedUser

the 'forever' stats are pretty pointless - I wouldn't bother including them on future posts. If A-21 had been around as long as TDE then they would have some relevance.

The "conquers against opposite side" do have a point, since those show how we've been doing since the merge. However, the "total conquers" stat is rather misleading.

DeletedUser

I take it that comment was intended to be ironic.

If not re-read thread.

ironic? why? becuse we fight both nob and raid and lead in the stat? and now we recruit some of there top player? in this case, stat is not all ;) we are nobling alot of free villages from player that are left behind or that you not invite becuse of they losing villages :) hole world can see it, maybe it is time you also see it anabolic? ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

KD,

Knowing how you love to spend endless hours salivating over caps stats, here's a little treat for you:

At the time you posted your last 'comment' the actual stats from the start of this war were as follows:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 19/04/2011 21:35:22 to 27/04/2011 09:41:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 767
Side 2: 698
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 248
Difference: 91

chart

Side 1: 6,424,180
Side 2: 6,148,544
Difference: 275,636

chart

Side 1: 1,424,762
Side 2: 2,258,001
Difference: 833,239

chart
[/spoil]

So, at that point in time, on overall caps T.D.E's average work rate was 0.92 caps per player per day, whereas A-21's was 1.45 caps per player per day.
Against the other side, with the benefit of all those 'quality' defectors, T.D.E have taken an average of 19 villas a day (ie 0.275 villas per player per day) whereas A-21 have taken an average of 40 villas a day (ie 0.66 villas per player per day)

Since that time the situation has changed marginally: Current stats are as follows:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 19/04/2011 21:35:22 to 27/04/2011 23:30:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 822
Side 2: 771
Difference: 51

chart

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 278
Difference: 117

chart

Side 1: 6,853,845
Side 2: 6,829,753
Difference: 24,092

chart

Side 1: 1,463,228
Side 2: 2,550,625
Difference: 1,087,397

chart
[/spoil]

So, over the course of the day, TDE's overall rate of nobling per player has continued to decrease relative to A-21, and TDE's rate of war caps has continued to decrease relative to A-21. If that's what you consider a 'good job' please feel free to continue.

Your comment about 'recruitment' amused me. Have a word with Mrs Dragon and she'll tell you that size is important, but it's not the only measure of performance that counts.

DeletedUser

HAHA both NOB and RAID was losing hundres of villages to The Dragon Empire, and now you merge and some member choice to join us, and there villages are beeing lost in your area?

And the player that are in our area, yes like Arrakis, BEL, Hitman and so on did you not even invite becuse you dont want to sabotage the stat,

You are funny, hole world know this, i think you are the only that not see it....

Want a tip? if the stat changes again, you can allways make a new tribe... and a new...

;)

//King Dragon
T.D.E

DeletedUser

... and now you merge and some member choice to join us, and there villages are beeing lost in your area?

//King Dragon
T.D.E

Hmm, true - doesn't that tell you something about the quality of the players you recruited and tell the rest of us something about your wisdom in taking them...

DeletedUser

Well it *might* also have something to do with the fact that those players had no time to stack/be stacked.
Once the frontlines are more defined, the quick village and easy village losses on both sides of the new Southern border will slow down. You know this, so don't come here acting like you don't. :p

DeletedUser

Hmm, true - doesn't that tell you something about the quality of the players you recruited and tell the rest of us something about your wisdom in taking them...

Dont be mad ;) it is only a game ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser81385

Anabolic, I do not understand, I thought the war was to take more villages than the opponent? How will you be able to win the war on TDE when they takes more villages than the A-21 does?

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let me start this by saying I won't gloss over the fact T.D.E were most certainly ahead in the stats against both NOB!! and ~RAID~ at the time A-21 was created. A well documented fact and debating it is pointless.

Well done. As a tribe you were handling your wars well.

some member choice to join us, and there villages are beeing lost in your area?

Just because they used to be in the same tribe does not negate the fact since they joined you guys - they are losing what are now T.D.E villages. The only way your comment makes sense is if you see these new recruits as mere meat shields?

And the player that are in our area, yes like Arrakis, BEL, Hitman and so on did you not even invite becuse you dont want to sabotage the stat

You are completely incorrect. I said since talks began I would not be taking Arrakis, BEL or Hitman due to their attempts to join T.D.E....And I do mean to include Hitman in that as he, how should I say it, was "sat" by BEL.

Their location had nothing to do with it. It was just one front-line we decided not to take on.

Want a tip? if the stat changes again, you can allways make a new tribe... and a new...

You believe in your tribe and you referenced above the fact T.D.E were ahead against ~RAID~ and NOB!!. Since then you even recruited a few old NOB!!. So, this should make things easier for you - all of us under the one roof.

Believe me Per - A-21 is a total different beast and we relish the challenges ahead.

Neither ~RAID~ nor NOB!! were my tribe - but I am happy to be part of A-21. And until you rim me or I rim you - That's where I'll be.

Well it *might* also have something to do with the fact that those players had no time to stack/be stacked.
Once the frontlines are more defined, the quick village and easy village losses on both sides of the new Southern border will slow down. You know this, so don't come here acting like you don't. :p

Point taken Jeremy. But that said - T.D.E recruited these guys. The failures on their part or T.D.E's to defend these accounts adequately from the point of recruitment can be debated forever.

But the stats of A-21 vs T.D.E show these recruits losing territory which now belong to T.D.E. This isn't NOB!! fighting NOB!!....unless again these recruits are viewed as nothing more than meat shields?

Thats not to say the stats won't change....But you can't stand behind the fact T.D.E recruited areas and are now losing parts of these.....Just like I won't stand behind the fact both ~RAID~ and NOB!! were losing to T.D.E in stats when we concluded their business.

Now gentlemen, shall we proceed to the battlefield?

velibor

Anabolic11

They were recruited as a bumper or a shield and while your actual members are losing their villas TDE's actual players are left untouched. Isn't that what Raid did to TBE...Recruit useless players and watch em get pounded...once TBE wore out Raid counterattacked.

DeletedUser

Sure T.D.E recuit area from nob and some of them will be lost, but time will tell how mutch :) under the time we nobling other area that belong to NOB that are in T.D.E area now, look only on arrakis,

You can change tribe, you can change tribe but the fact is, you nobling villages that did belong to you for 1 weak ago, good work :) the thing is you maybe will noble but 10% of the villages you got for 1 weak ago :) not more :)

You can contiune to say T.D.E or "king Dragon use alot of propoganda" but the things it, Truth is the best propoganda you can have ;)

2 tribes get one, on the way they lose about 5-10 account in T.D.E area that are been eating up, about 5 account join T.D.E and lose back some villages,

If i was you, i should not feel so proud about it ;) Watch on fact.

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

You are completely incorrect. I said since talks began I would not be taking Arrakis, BEL or Hitman due to their attempts to join T.D.E....And I do mean to include Hitman in that as he, how should I say it, was "sat" by BEL.

This post makes me smile. Because after so many people said my PnP was a failure, this post by a senior A-21 member just declared (inadvertently) that my PnP was a:

GREAT_SUCCESS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You can contiune to say T.D.E or "king Dragon use alot of propoganda" but the things it, Truth is the best propoganda you can have ;)

//King Dragon

For someone who's only real tool has been deceit and dishonesty for as far back as I can remember, you sure throw around the word truth dangerously. Hang on I'll help you out a bit. Not to draw any negative attention to your improper grammar and word usage but in order to help your posting to be more accurate, please see below

truth
[trooth]
noun, plural truths
[troothz, trooths]

the true or actual state of a matter:
He tried to find out the truth.

conformity with fact or reality; verity:
the truth of a statement.

Hang on I'll fix your statement for you

You can contiune to say T.D.E or "king Dragon use alot of lies because lie about most things do i. but the things it, Truth is a word that knowing not alot about do I. In playing style I lie, in accounts lie do i most times to others, in agreeing with tribes and do not honor words mine. What is truth but inconvenience for me ;)

No need to thank me for fixing your statement for you.

Stats are fine to argue about but realistically we all know stats can be padded and manipulated in numerous ways. Most if not all tribes are guilty of it at some point. Trains talk, bullshit walks

And just for fun

iposer.png

Undead Steve Jobs said:
Because after so many people said my PnP was a failure

Be careful with using the word "my" .... I dont know that you have a unique word in any sentence that was not emulated, regurgitated, or replicated

DeletedUser

iposer.png

Be careful with using the word "my" .... I dont know that you have a unique word in any sentence that was not emulated, regurgitated, or replicated

Very nice pic :icon_wink:

Beyond my name and the countdown aspect, my actual PnP was nothing like Rx4u's declaration on B.F.... so get over it. It was all in the name of deciet and confusion. And, we can call it "our PnP" if you want credit, but my original statement holds true, BEL and Arrakis are dead and dying because of me.