World 10 Maps

DeletedUser

Perhaps we could have won it months ago and I doubt it was lack of a back bone. I think most of it had to do with RL eating at most of us. I know I was inactive for most of 2010.

Now as for taking a crack at you I might do so after we're done with your guys in K33. But hey if you want me faster then just tell your guys in K33 to hand over those villages and then you can have my full attention.

You guys losing would be like a virgin losing her cherry. It's going to hurt but we will oh so enjoy it.

DeletedUser

Oh your dead wrong there, not only do I want to fight you, I garuntee one way or another I will do.

TBh, I salute CTRL for all their achievments but that's not here or now. We're what's left, once this world is completed I can go back to RL with the monkey well and truely off my back. But atleast we and indeed our leadership stuck it out thick and thin, not just rejoined a couple of months agao when things were looking rosey again.

Yeah inactivity has eaten through our ranks some thing fierce. TBH, you lot could have won this a long time ago, you just lacked the back bone to do so.

We well may loose it, but it's still gonna hurt.

So I'll take that as "no" to having a crack at me then? Thought so.

I will have a nice day now ;)

the only way we will declare ourselves a winner is when X, sgh are rimmed again ( for the fourth time) or you delete ( for sure you will X, and claim RL calls lol) or you surrender ( but sorry you will not finish the world with us.):lol:

unlike CTRl declaring themselves the winner with their fabricated stats

DeletedUser

Yes, we are all under one banner now. But could we really have won months ago?

We where outnumbered in active players when I joined this world. In fact I was being nobled by DPN, Rosskin, Spawnie and earone. All of them where attacked and taken out one by one. We managed to keep on your players until they either quit or got rimmed. We had to take 20 mill off some of your players who where persistent and stood strong. Others just took a bit of nuking and they rolled over and just let us noble them. All our targets where active enough to be nobling us before we hit them so don't use the inactive excuse. Eldory was inactive but still playing the game enough to nuke us. He is the only inactive player we have hit of yours whereas you have specifically picked out the more inactive players and not been able to rim them.

Two different tactics to the game and it turned out our tactic was better.

.-x-.

Recruiting new blood vs doggedly sticking it out and waiting for inactivity and old age to claim us. I'll give you that one. Truth is, we simply don't want more people. We're happy enough. I would like some of the old faces back, but they are gone, all we can do is carry on.

Yeah you could have but you spent most of your time milling around the edges. Doesn't matter much to me, I'm waiting for a good death and I'll keep killing off your tribe mates until one or, far more likely, a whole bunch off you can give it to me.

You see I remember not so long ago you lot were too bloody scared of us to even tell us your which accounts you were playing, now look at the posts, all the bigguns. Even sonoflove has made an apperance. Drykill never did tell us, it was his lemon stench that gave him away in the end. You can pnp it all you like, say it how you like, twist into a knot but I know how it is and so do the tribe. That's why we won't quit and gift the world to you lot, you simply don't deserve it, no you can work for it an if we can kill a couple of you on the way, all the better.

Drykill sweetie, you aint nobody to talk about rimming or accounts or even CTRL for that matter. TBH, you've fought as hard as you can with that many accounts too. You're just not good enough and lack courage, a warrior's life is not for every one, accept it. And again, please go dry that stain off or change your pants it's rather unbecoming and with the whole world watching too. For shame.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have posted a few other times but I don't like the public forums and always end up dealing with the mods and that has never ended well for me. So I tend to stay away from here and just play the game.

DeletedUser

lol ok this is just making me want to vomit due to the amount of whining and crying in this mail from Darth Rayne.

Darth Rayne today at 05:41
thats ok, at least i didn't need to gang bang you 4-1. but whatever makes you sleep at night

He has the Audacity to spout this 4 on 1 crying bit to me after he and cuclop did a 2 on 1 vs me in K33 while I was at my grand mothers funeral. Was I upset about this yes I even did a bit of pissing and moaning to my tribe mates but I think that ended after two posts in the tribe forums.

All I can say about this is You're in Nomads Darth stop your crying and man up like the rest of you tribe. You and cuclop have been taking villages off us for months without much of a fight and now when things get hot and you start taking losses you start crying. Do us a favor hit delete and stop embarrassing your tribe mates.

Sunoflove

DeletedUser

Lol, you have the audacity to speak at all. Sorry but I do have images in my head of you having webbed feet and hands. Must be handy have a mother who's also your sister, save a fortune at christmas time ;)

Anyways, folks I'm sure the mod is starting to twitch so I better disappear back to mi cave.

Now let's look up sonof's K's, he sure does have a purdy mouth don't he.....

wow I was being semi nice and you insult me.

.-x-.

And who might you be sweat heart? You've also piped up a bit since 8AA8's fortunes have turned. Another nub with an allias my betting, just what the world needs.

-edit-

I'll give sunof his dues, he got the balls to use his ig name and that's a first.

-end edit-

To answer you, I've got bigger and better fish to fry for now.

But he'll get his, he's made sure of that.

Tell the cheating bit to Jcambler, the nub actualy names villages "dongle 1, dongle 2 etc" when using his push accounts. lol.

We don't use excuses mate "my mommy died blah blah blah" The big book of excuses is soley copy writed by the DDB/Borg gang. And as a matter of fact, yes my mum did die on the 26th of feb, but I'm still here slugging it out before you fiegn offence.

now jog on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You missed the meaning of the entire post X. I would suggest maybe rereading it and I mean the entire thing not just the first few lines. But I'm guessing you're either to lazy or just can't see past the wanting to defend a whining tribe mate. So I'll be nice and help you out with the understanding.

He has the Audacity to spout this 4 on 1 crying bit to me after he and cuclop did a 2 on 1 vs me in K33 while I was at my grand mothers funeral. Was I upset about this yes I even did a bit of pissing and moaning to my tribe mates but I think that ended after two posts in the tribe forums.
Here I am refering to his bitching about being attacked by 4 players. So what this is a war game and it's called "Tribal wars* not *Solo Wars*. Also making that remark just makes him a hypocrite after he has teamed up with his tribe mates on me and others for months now. And my grand mother did die and those two just so happened to strike on the days I was gone had I been around I assure you that cuclop and darth would have failed to take a single village from me and even if they had they wouldn't have kept it for long.

All I can say about this is You're in Nomads Darth stop your crying and man up like the rest of you tribe. You and cuclop have been taking villages off us for months without much of a fight and now when things get hot and you start taking losses you start crying. Do us a favor hit delete and stop embarrassing your tribe mates.
Here I was being respectful of your tribes abilities and that Darth was being an embarrassment you you and your fellow tribe mates by whining about losing. Maybe I was a bit harsh to Darth but he deserved it after demeaning the Nomad name by whining about his losses.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to insult me and my family as I never once insulted you or Nomads. I guess it's just the reaction that one uses when he/she has nothing left worth saying.

Shrugs stick to your insults if you desire I don't care I'll just let my nukes and nobles do the talking.

Sunoflove

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

You got me there, I'm lazy as can be.

-edit-

Just bothered to read the rest, so you are going to attack me then? Fair play.

It's only taken me a year off killing off and gobbing off your tribe mates to get one of you to try. Well that's not strictly true, quite a few have tried, but who knows, maybe you will be the one.

What about your protective leg? Gonna bring him along or are you planning to do it on your own? you could be bring your little fluffy white cheer leader magicalcloud along too.

Atleast you should be able to swim across the moat with ease ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Recruiting new blood vs doggedly sticking it out and waiting for inactivity and old age to claim us. I'll give you that one. Truth is, we simply don't want more people. We're happy enough. I would like some of the old faces back, but they are gone, all we can do is carry on.

Yeah you could have but you spent most of your time milling around the edges. Doesn't matter much to me, I'm waiting for a good death and I'll keep killing off your tribe mates until one or, far more likely, a whole bunch off you can give it to me.

You see I remember not so long ago you lot were too bloody scared of us to even tell us your which accounts you were playing, now look at the posts, all the bigguns. Even sonoflove has made an apperance. Drykill never did tell us, it was his lemon stench that gave him away in the end. You can pnp it all you like, say it how you like, twist into a knot but I know how it is and so do the tribe. That's why we won't quit and gift the world to you lot, you simply don't deserve it, no you can work for it an if we can kill a couple of you on the way, all the better.

Drykill sweetie, you aint nobody to talk about rimming or accounts or even CTRL for that matter. TBH, you've fought as hard as you can with that many accounts too. You're just not good enough and lack courage, a warrior's life is not for every one, accept it. And again, please go dry that stain off or change your pants it's rather unbecoming and with the whole world watching too. For shame.

im so sad for you X, your the one who should accept it, the fact that your in your 4th account means your the one that can accept defeat. but now sorry to tell you CTRL/ nomads has run out of accounts you can run to.

and lastly, we were never afraid of ctrl, there are times that our members got inactive but the core never got afraid. you still dont know who i am and youll never will:lol:

DeletedUser

ts. lol.

We don't use excuses mate "my mommy died blah blah blah" The big book of excuses is soley copy writed by the DDB/Borg gang. And as a matter of fact, yes my mum did die on the 26th of feb, but I'm still here slugging it out before you fiegn offence.

now jog on.

broken foot:lol::lol:

your mom died and you did not bother, your hatred towards your conqueror is too much my bro.
my condolences to you and your family.
for us this is just a game. family and RL first.

You got me there, I'm lazy as can be.

-edit-

Just bothered to read the rest, so you are going to attack me then? Fair play.

It's only taken me a year off killing off and gobbing off your tribe mates to get one of you to try. Well that's not strictly true, quite a few have tried, but who knows, maybe you will be the one.

What about your protective leg? Gonna bring him along or are you planning to do it on your own? you could be bring your little fluffy white cheer leader magicalcloud along too.

Atleast you should be able to swim across the moat with ease ;)

killing our inactive off:lol::lol:

your skills are very great, tnx for sitting DPN,earone,crasy,eldory owww their all dead:lol::lol:

lucky for you your in a less active frontline. but we are coming baby:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

X you're completely clueless.

You can't even see a compliment when it's right in front of you. The only things you can focus on is insulting other players. That's always the way it is of Elite tribes they huff and puff and pound on their chests on how great they are but when they lose they have to resort to insulting and remembering the glory days of how great they was. The reality of it is that CTRL was a failure and Nomads is a shell of that once great tribe and that shell is breaking. So you go ahead and keep spouting your foolish and immature insults while I noble those failures you call tribe mates.

As for attacking you I might get around to you sometime but first I prefer to take villages from your tribe mates.

Sunoflove

.-x-.

Fourth account?

you've been sniffing Drykill too long. Careful, that will turn you queer.

Sonof, you really are doing a first rate job of trying to take the moral high ground with your posts, classic mommy "just ignor them honey" stuff. Fact still remains I served you up a right royal treat of an insult and you lack the minerals to do any thing about it. You can lie, twist the truth etc etc all you want once I'm gone, but whilst I'm here, I'm affraid your yellow blood will be on display for all to see.

I know, I know "WE ARE CRUSHING YOUR TRIBE, WE ARE COMING, WE WILL KILL YOU NEXT" and so on and so forth, my little incoming indicator remains faithfully blank.

Oh I saw the "compliment" and you can shove it, don't try to reason it or undertsand it, I just plain don't like you.

Drykill - just been looking over your accounts conquests/losses. Your "coming" seems to invovle you nobling barbs and then loosing them to us. You see sonof, that's what you have to be careful of, you listen to that muppet too much and you'll end up talk jive like me too much ;)

Drykill, for the last time, please go and play in the road. Trust me, every tribe needs a clown, but 8AA8 is packed to the rafters with them, you're some what spare.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sonof, you really are doing a first rate job of trying to take the moral high ground with your posts, classic mommy "just ignor them honey" stuff. Fact still remains I served you up a right royal treat of an insult and you lack the minerals to do any thing about it. You can lie, twist the truth etc etc all you want once I'm gone, but whilst I'm here, I'm affraid your yellow blood will be on display for all to see.

Yes you did serve up an insult and last I checked it was against the rules but yet our mighty Mod is nowhere to be seen to do his job Imagine that. Had I said that the Mods would have been in here in under 30 seconds giving me some nice infractions.

Now how is it that I have yellow blood? I'm nuking your worthless tribe mates and taking their villages. I told you that you would have to wait your turn and I mean it. Once I have helped finished crushing those broken and useless members of Nomads I'll be more than happy to come kick your teeth in just like Darth Rayne and Adriank500 are. I even heard that Darth had to go get fitted for false teeth after 8AA8 got done stomping his face in. Adrank well all I can say if you Nomads should have trained him better and maybe you wouldn't have lost 52 villages today while only taking 3 from us. Now lets look at the past 7 days We have taken 506 villages to your 32. Alot of bs spewing from that mouth of yours when you and your tribe are losing the war.

What's that I smell? I smell desperation with a hint looming failure. Failure is something that Nomads/CTRL should be accustomed to by now.

So tell me X what's it like to be a failure?

So do us all a favor and go back to your hole and stay quite like a good boy and let the real people talk who can carry on a conversation without the use of lame insults.

Sunoflove.

DeletedUser

And who might you be sweat heart? You've also piped up a bit since 8AA8's fortunes have turned. Another nub with an allias my betting, just what the world needs.

-edit-

I'll give sunof his dues, he got the balls to use his ig name and that's a first.

-end edit-

To answer you, I've got bigger and better fish to fry for now.

But he'll get his, he's made sure of that.

Tell the cheating bit to Jcambler, the nub actualy names villages "dongle 1, dongle 2 etc" when using his push accounts. lol.

now jog on.

Alias? Not realy... I play with this Account name on other worlds. Maybe you should do a better Research first...:lol: Besides The account I play on this world wasn't Originally mine so I don't got Acces to his Forum profile.
And I will let you find out who I am, since you guys are so Awesome at that!
& "another Nub?" First learn the definition of a Noob...then you may use it.
I've been playing Tw since 2006, so yet again, you're wrong!
& According to you, everyone in 8AA8 are nubs. Well how does it feel getting beat up by "Nubs"? Since you bunch are so 1337!

& I'm sorry about your mum, I realy am. But don't spray bullshit that you guys don't use Excuses 'cause everyone that played w10 knows that's bullshit.

.-x-.

Easy on the language honey, mods are frisky these days.

As it is well known this isn't my first account either, but here I am posting, you see, I do have the minerals (but its not my fouth?!)

And you still didn't answer me, ranted a bit, but didn't answer. Soooooo I'm sorry but I have to award a......

Moist Moggy Sticker.

2006? Same as. What are the chances ;)

Yeah, every one in 8AA8 are nubs, except CDJner (if your lucky enough to still have him) and express, King Geldo has some skill, other than that, they don't impress me much.

From your venom, I'm gonna take a stab at former exile or SET?

Nub lol

-edit-

Sonof, sorry was tied up with that fluffy white cloud woofter there, you guy have got to remember I'm holding about 4 convo's at once here + attacking your sorry arses.

Yep, your nobling more of us than we are of you, it's tue. However at 4 times our size of members and more than that for activity I'd say your nobling rate is poor.

If you meant it, you could/should be on par for about 500 villas a day.

but I'm not going to judge on that one, don't know the ins and outs of your tribe.

I like the bravado though, it's a new ballsier you. Stick with it. I'll make a monster of you yet ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

sunoflove i am still in k33 and k34.
personal i do not care so much for the first place.i was there for only 1 years.ok and what?
but to lose the first place a whole tribe of 8aa8 attack me and believe me i fight you alone with out support.
all of you when you see 1 attack you run away like child and asking help.

you say you was inactive in 2010.ok i believe you.
personal i was in army in 2010 so i play 1-2 hours every 2-3 days.

i do not afraid any of you.personal i want this game to finish .it has been so boring for me.
come and finish us if you can so we all stop to plau this game.
after almost 4 years i do not care too much for this game.
our mistake was when we were in ctrl we left all of you to leave and we delete our accounts and now now you are happy all of you.

DeletedUser

This is my first and only account I have ever played on W10 :p

What X no response to just how badly you're losing to us nubs? Come on lets hear the excuse of why you're failing. You guys think you're so good then it shouldn't be very hard for you to over come the numbers disadvantage. But since you're failing to do that I'm guessing we have more skill than you thought and that's why we're kicking the crap out of you.

oooh goodie lookie what I see a bunch of attacks from a whiney player. oh whatever shall I do? pffft grow up boy and learn that no one cares about the mulings of some kid who's just figuring out that he and his elite tribe are getting owned by so called nubs.