• Yes

Votes: 51 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Maybe in the future

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Bo-John-bo

Rather than write an explanation out, I have decided to just copy Warmad's post :lol:

Hey all i think it is time w22 gets it's morale removed at last i have asked the mod to start an unofficial poll to get the ball running on thoughts but no reply as of yet on that :icon_confused:.

So posting this

How morale being removed will help is an easy one, lots of players by all of us that have lasted a long time only because morale was here to save them :icon_evil:

With morale gone these little pain in our butts with 20 to 50 % morale can be eaten and speed the end game up for us all :icon_wink:

Love to here others thoughts on this

P.S Sorry for the delay I have been away.

DeletedUser

if that actually happens it would be a big improvement on the world!

DeletedUser

i vote yes to getting rid of morale should of happened 2 years ago

DeletedUser

Absolutely yes, i am sick of pipsqueek players giving me sh1t because they know that i won't attack them cos of morale....bring it on, w22 has been going long enough :)

DeletedUser

well, this is an easy one... YES - players have had plenty long to make something of themselves, need to get rid of morale!

DeletedUser93010

i put myself inline for another kicking

no

if you wanted a no morale world u should of jioned a no morale world
:icon_rolleyes:

people didnt jion this world to have the rules changed whenever the big players want to make it easier for them selves

moral is easily defeated just means u have to send a few more nukes,which u should have being more then 4 times there size:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

no

people didnt jion this world to have the rules changed whenever the big players want to make it easier for them selves

moral is easily defeated just means u have to send a few more nukes,which u should have being more then 4 times there size:icon_eek:

:icon_redface:
funny you should come up with this on the verge of .........'smallness"
people didn't join this world to have the small players making it slower yhan wet weekends

darkaniken2

no

Yep, because there is a world without morale prior to W22. Mmhmm.

DeletedUser93010

Yep, because there is a world without morale prior to W22. Mmhmm.

that i wouldnt know,this was my first world and i gioned it late

its still so easy to sort,, go jion another new world if you want no moral :icon_razz:

DeletedUser93010

:icon_redface:
funny you should come up with this on the verge of .........'smallness"
people didn't join this world to have the small players making it slower yhan wet weekends

on the verge of smallness

im far from that,will take another 2-3 months at the rate i am losing pionts,much more if i decide to play again and noble villages myself

if you want the smaller players out of the way ,fire nukes and nobles at them instead of me :icon_cool:

the facts are simple u jioned a morale world, the smaller players are sick of the bigger players being able to get the rules changed to suit them,how about a poll to increase moral ?

polls here are not a true picture anyway,as most of the smaller players dont use this forum,many of the larger players dont either

DeletedUser54315

Small players have had the option of being big players as we were all small players once! With the world approaching its end its time to poo or get off the pot. I voted yes as morale has done its job and is no longer relevant.

DeletedUser

the smaller players are sick of the bigger players being able to get the rules changed to suit them,how about a poll to increase moral ?
How do you know. have you been rubbing shoulders with them or have they voted you as spokseman or something

polls here are not a true picture anyway,as most of the smaller players dont use this forum,
The smaller players don't use the forum or anything else for that matter and that's why they're smal.
Unfortunately for them this is a game that you have to do something, you constantly run against the clock and other players. Tough but thats that's the Simple fact

...and you are on the verge of smallness
"much more if i decide to play again and noble villages myself" Sour grapes like this have been posted here 100's of times by 100s with your attitude small and big.

Go on and noble like Snap did and then come back and tells us. He didn't. Sooner or later you'll realise just like everybody else that it just doesn't work that way...even for Gods :)

DeletedUser93010

How do you know. have you been rubbing shoulders with them or have they voted you as spokseman or something

i only know what ive heard from people i talk to,are you a spokesman for the larger players?

The smaller players don't use the forum or anything else for that matter and that's why they're smal.
Unfortunately for them this is a game that you have to do something, you constantly run against the clock and other players. Tough but thats that's the Simple fact

tough on you the rules state there is moral :icon_razz:

...and you are on the verge of smallness
"much more if i decide to play again and noble villages myself" Sour grapes like this have been posted here 100's of times by 100s with your attitude small and big.

there is no sour grapes here,that i can assure

Go on and noble like Snap did and then come back and tells us. He didn't. Sooner or later you'll realise just like everybody else that it just doesn't work that way...even for Gods :)

i cant be bothered to noble thats why ive stopped,theres nothing to realise here i know the outcome,thats why i dont bother trying anymore,dont know were the info you are getting about me comes from but its incorrect

which gods are you talking about

DeletedUser93010

Small players have had the option of being big players as we were all small players once! With the world approaching its end its time to poo or get off the pot. I voted yes as morale has done its job and is no longer relevant.

its not done its job,moral was put there to help smaller players,from the start to the end,not as protection for new players thats a diferent rule,which im sure without checking was also included on this world

as i said i put myself inline for another kicking (which i dont deserve)
my views on the matter are different to others that have posted,does this make me wrong? i dont think so

DeletedUser

its not done its job,moral was put there to help smaller players,from the start to the end,not as protection for new players thats a diferent rule,which im sure without checking was also included on this world

my views on the matter are different to others that have posted,does this make me wrong? i dont think so

Thought that I would jump on the bandwagon as I think you are a bit of a .............!!

At no point does skinny mention protection so why do you bring that point up.

You do this all the time, you say something to get a reaction and then try to argue a point that was not even there to argue in the first place.

You also like to play the victim.

If you had just posted "No" do not get rid of morale.

But you add a few more lines to get some attention.

Everything you get said to you or people arguing their points with you is down to your own actions so stop playing the victim and hit delete. Either do that or create another arguement that was not even there in the first place.