TSL want Candy!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser34483
  • Start date

DeletedUser

All I hear is blah blah blah... I'm a Sith Lord! Dee de dee! Blah blah blah! Really am, posting stats after 4 days. You know better than that. Again, who is anyone trying to impress here? The only people not involved in this war that are even reading this are 500 players and the inevitable winner of this world dominica. TSL, get over yourselves and prove yourselves on the field against an actual big name tribe. Suck it!

DeletedUser34483

All I hear is blah blah blah... I'm a Sith Lord! Dee de dee! Blah blah blah!
Either there is someone beside you saying those words or it might be a symptom of a mental disorder. I don't hear anything you guys are posting. :icon_neutral:

posting stats after 4 days. You know better than that.
It is for Reference/Benchmark.

Again, who is anyone trying to impress here? The only people not involved in this war that are even reading this are 500 players and the inevitable winner of this world dominica.
We are not impressing anybody... we just want to show how tasty your candies are.

TSL, get over yourselves and prove yourselves on the field against an actual big name tribe.
Dejavu... When big tribes fall, people call them unworthy.

That is what you do with candies

DeletedUser

Again... Blah. Blah. Blah.

I'm not even going to respond to your first thought. It just didn't make sense.

It's a reference? Really? If you wanna call it that, I guess I can allow it.

You all have yet to come close to tasting my candies.

Yes, I know everyone and their mother has asked about the "big" wars that TSL has fought. I have been in at least three of those tribes that open claimed to have "warred" in one form or another. I never saw anything significant other than lack of skill/activity in those tribes. If your tribe is ignorant enough to think that this war will be just like the others, then this will be over very quickly. I have yet to see a single person from Twist! saying that this will be an "easy" war. Not saying that all of you are claiming this to be a one month war like mohoro. Just going with the vibe I'm getting from all the TSL overconfident messages. Yea, vibes, deal with it.

Suck it was a drunken moment. I withdraw that comment as it made no sense.

DeletedUser34483

lol... you were on three tribes that are now gone... oh -BK- is still here :D

Do not be too much insecure with us... we are just noobs afterall.

DeletedUser

I'm glad you are enough of a man to admit it. I do prefer sportmanship in my food... I mean fights.

DeletedUser

Hey did you all here that clara's had a falling out with tink and quit W46 and she's not letting anyone take her account over?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im still confused as to who these candies are you speak off so often :icon_wink:

The Resurrection

Funny how we finally start a decent war and people come out of the woodwork talking trash (tollxboth), but guess it happens in all worlds...wouldnt be the same same without a troll to keep the forums up and running. Should be an interresting war

DeletedUser

All I hear is blah blah blah... I'm a Sith Lord! Dee de dee! Blah blah blah! Really am, posting stats after 4 days. You know better than that. Again, who is anyone trying to impress here? The only people not involved in this war that are even reading this are 500 players and the inevitable winner of this world dominica. TSL, get over yourselves and prove yourselves on the field against an actual big name tribe. Suck it!

bla bla , you are still nobody...bla bla bla.... Uh , sorry, you post on the external .... bla bla bla....So , the third tribe ???? You still run away from us :(

DeletedUser

You make no sense what so ever Opty. Try to take some time over your posts to make sure this doesn't happen again. K, thx baii!!

DeletedUser

Funny how we finally start a decent war and people come out of the woodwork talking trash (tollxboth), but guess it happens in all worlds...wouldnt be the same same without a troll to keep the forums up and running. Should be an interresting war

That is so true.... there have been about 3-4 trolls that have suddenly appeared with the beginning of this war. I wish they could return to where they crawled out of so we could have decent conversations...

However, it seems that trolls always harass all wars, just look at the 1337 vs anarky, and the Skill? vs anarky wars.... maybe a common factor in these mixes? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Man you two are going on like this is a new thing for w46!?

Banter between tribes that are at war is a big thing about the external forums and personally I think its good for them. At least these topics aren't dead anymore, these "Trolls" are keeping our forums alive so don't complain about it!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!
Players: rumbaki

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28,812
Side 2: 1,108
Difference: 27,704

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 66
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 232,930,860
Side 2: 9,821,466
Difference: 223,109,394

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,123,269
Side 2: 620,482
Difference: 502,787

chart

DeletedUser

Very nice... of course this difference means little in the long run.

DeletedUser

Nice stats Opty... I believe the true stats are completely different! :)

DeletedUser

Nice stacks Amp... A bit too much don't you think?

Just goes to show you've got way too much D on your hands :D

Defender: swordalchemist
Destination: Freedom (586|560) K55

Quantity: 80829 90737 336 58006 13209 184 0 9268 25 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser84663

Nice stacks Amp... A bit too much don't you think?

Just goes to show you've got way too much D on your hands :D

that just means he has other villas empty! :icon_eek:

/me starts to build more scouts...