Votes: 51 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Maybe in the future

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

darkaniken2

that i wouldnt know,this was my first world and i gioned it late

its still so easy to sort,, go jion another new world if you want no moral :icon_razz:
I just noticed this. You do realize that other than one world I can think of, the only worlds where morale is turned off are CLOSED and OVER, correct? That's what turning off morale inevitably causes. The end of the world, as all the small players no one can attack suddenly become food.

I respect your right to your opinion, but that comes with the expectation you'll respect my opinion that yours is foolish.

DeletedUser93010

I just noticed this. You do realize that other than one world I can think of, the only worlds where morale is turned off are CLOSED and OVER, correct? That's what turning off morale inevitably causes. The end of the world, as all the small players no one can attack suddenly become food.

I respect your right to your opinion, but that comes with the expectation you'll respect my opinion that yours is foolish.

why would i have any knoledge of worlds with no moral,when i am happy with moral

small players can still be hit why moral is on so i dont understand what u are saying on that piont, just have to use a few more nukes,which the larger players should have,the whole piont of moral

i respect your right to your opinion even though i think its more foolish then mine

DeletedUser

Dusty AKA Hypocrite.

1 - You said you were going to ignore me and not reply to my posts, so why did you break what you said.

2 - All I have done is tell the truth, you are the one that twists things. People know it, hence why you are where you are at the moment.

3 - Stop trying to take the morale highground, proved what a pillock you are already.

4 - Report me, I could not give a rats ar*e to be honest.

@ x2dezjohn, if I want to voice my opinion in that manner at dusty then I will do so, just as he has the right to voice his opinion at me.

@ Dusty,
"this was broken by him in his first post in this thread and there was no provoking by me"
lol, grow up. We all know what you are like and that you kick things off only to play the victim.

In fact the skype chat I posted was the first contact I had ever had from you in months, that clearly shows you gunning for me.

Have you figured out who reported you for cheating as yet????

DeletedUser93010

Dusty AKA Hypocrite.

1 - You said you were going to ignore me and not reply to my posts, so why did you break what you said.

2 - All I have done is tell the truth, you are the one that twists things. People know it, hence why you are where you are at the moment.

3 - Stop trying to take the morale highground, proved what a pillock you are already.

4 - Report me, I could not give a rats ar*e to be honest.

@ x2dezjohn, if I want to voice my opinion in that manner at dusty then I will do so, just as he has the right to voice his opinion at me.

@ Dusty, lol, grow up. We all know what you are like and that you kick things off only to play the victim.

In fact the skype chat I posted was the first contact I had ever had from you in months, that clearly shows you gunning for me.

Have you figured out who reported you for cheating as yet????

1 because i changed my mind,is that ok?
2 dream on ps were am i at the moment?
3:icon_rolleyes: you proved who is? also i think u are breaking the rules here again
4 i doubt i need to i guess the mods are aware of it now and your attitude towards it
"@ x2dezjohn" no we dont we have to stick to the rules which you clearly aint
"@ Dusty"you should try growinng up,who is "all",to playthe victim :icon_rolleyes:

i not answer the last part as it is breaking the rules talking about a ban,even though i didnt cheat :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Horses for courses with you Dusty.

[18/06/2010 15:41:59] dust4dust: hehe i have another cod account aswell,i have the password for this one so doesnt show up as sitting

[18/06/2010 15:43:30] dust4dust: ps was once again mine before jioning so mine when leaving,unless u got a better reason to have it again.

I will talk about it, seems to me you did cheat Dusty.

Back to my point 3 - I am not breaking any rules, how can telling the truth be so wrong????

You are a 1st class pillock.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93010

Horses for courses with you Dusty.

I will talk about it, seems to me you did cheat Dusty.

Back to my point 3 - I am not breaking any rules, how can telling the truth be so wrong????

You are a 1st class pillock.

doctored qoute again i guess :icon_rolleyes:
no i didnt
you are rules are rules,no matter what you think
you are doing it again rules are rules,no matter what you think

i will not look at anymore replies for a while,as i will only feel the need to reply to defend myself,which is hard to do when staying within the rules

hopefully the mods will have put a stop to it and cleaned up the thread when i next login

mods feel free to delete any of my posts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is not misquoted at all.

I knew that you liked to argue for arguments sake but I never knew that you were a blatant liar.

If that is not a real quote then why did you get banned when I reported you???

DeletedUser

i will not look at anymore replies for a while,as i will only feel the need to reply to defend myself,which is hard to do when staying within the ruless

LOL, why is it hard to defend yourself without breaking any rules???

Can you smell it dusty, can you smell it.... no, not the fields cuntry boy.... the BS that you are constantly spouting

darkaniken2

why would i have any knoledge of worlds with no moral,when i am happy with moral

small players can still be hit why moral is on so i dont understand what u are saying on that piont, just have to use a few more nukes,which the larger players should have,the whole piont of moral

i respect your right to your opinion even though i think its more foolish then mine
So you tell people to join another world if they want no morale, without even bothering to look up if they can? Yep. Real helpful there.

Dust, just stop. You've done nothing but make a fool of yourself. Morale is good at the start, when it helps smaller players grow. But at this stage, small players stay small to exploit morale. They don't grow. They just sit. Big players, meanwhile, get bigger. It's useless at this stage in the game. All it does is drag out a world that is already dead.

DeletedUser93010

So you tell people to join another world if they want no morale, without even bothering to look up if they can? Yep. Real helpful there.

Dust, just stop. You've done nothing but make a fool of yourself. Morale is good at the start, when it helps smaller players grow. But at this stage, small players stay small to exploit morale. They don't grow. They just sit. Big players, meanwhile, get bigger. It's useless at this stage in the game. All it does is drag out a world that is already dead.

personally i think the rest who wants it dropped are the ones making a fool of thereselves,diff opinions again
how does it make them grow at the begginning,any different to how it helps them now

if all it does is drags out the world that is already dead,why not close this world now and let all finish it,go on tell me the requirements havent been met,why not change the requirements instead of moral

as for just stopping ,np if no posts are aimed at me i would have no reason to reply as my views are already known

one last suggestion,if moral is dropped,then surely the rules,future worlds for sure,should state moral is on until the larger players decide its better/easier for them if its turned off

DeletedUser98304

Nothing like some arguments to get some posts in the almost dead forum

I seem to be the lone vote for 'Maybe in the future', I would have said conditional 'yes'.

I would say something like 4-6 weeks notice should be given, and there should also be a period where attacks can't be launched while this rule change is being prepared to come into effect.

To simply change the rule in an instant while nukes are in transit to a smaller player is asking for too much for a change, especially if that smaller player has based his defenses on the morale rule. In my case, there was a possibility where I could have been knocked out of K72 by February 2011. I most certainly would have used the morale rule to defend to the last village because it would have created more time for my side to reorganize itself for a new strategical reality.

(Of course, XXXX/BRKDA sent support 1 week after attacks started against me started so there was little chance of K72 falling)

Where morale can be abused is if a large tribe has a number of small players who are on the frontlines-big players can lightly stack these small players and it would be very difficult to dislodge small frontline players with big player defensive support.

DeletedUser

small players are people to!

rabble rabble rabble *grabs pitch fork*!

DeletedUser

OMG, So much to comment on, but I cba!

After weighing in all the options, comments and opinions I have calculated that:

Cinders - /win
Dust - /epicfail

Main reason for the epic fail is that on numerous occasions over the last few months I have,
1. Unblocked Dust
2. Posted that I am willing to put our disputes behind us
3. Posted that I am willing to shake hands and move on
4. Invited Dust to chat with me in game over mail

None of the above was even commented on by dust, which just proves he lives for the argument, he will always comment first and say something that will try to spark something. He loves to argue and will always play to bend things to make him sound right and fail at it!

ANyway, shocking I know but I voted No, I agree with dust! lol

DeletedUser93010

OMG, So much to comment on, but I cba!

After weighing in all the options, comments and opinions I have calculated that:

Cinders - /win
Dust - /epicfail

Main reason for the epic fail is that on numerous occasions over the last few months I have,
1. Unblocked Dust
2. Posted that I am willing to put our disputes behind us
3. Posted that I am willing to shake hands and move on
4. Invited Dust to chat with me in game over mail

None of the above was even commented on by dust, which just proves he lives for the argument, he will always comment first and say something that will try to spark something. He loves to argue and will always play to bend things to make him sound right and fail at it!

ANyway, shocking I know but I voted No, I agree with dust! lol

sorry i must of missed this,you should of mailed me

thx for the support,its good to see someone agreeing with me

DeletedUser198

haha that was such an interesting read =P

dust, i have actually NEVER seen a player that is so stupid, try to fight and win an argument when what they are arguing over is something so ignorant lol

DeletedUser99748

I voted 'sometime in the future'. While it is common sense to say that pandering to the player, asking when they want it removed and obliging to fulfill the demands of the majority is a crowd winner, but i'd be much more interested to see them work harder for the ability to win something they know is difficult because of the rules.

I personally don't see it fitting that those parameters be removed, just because it would be greatly convenient for the players that do come onto the forum.

DeletedUser

sorry i must of missed this,you should of mailed me

thx for the support,its good to see someone agreeing with me

Yes you did miss it! lol, Twice! hehe :p

I don't necessarily agree with your's and cinders argument etc, but on Moral and your reasons for it I agree! :)

DeletedUser57711

Think the votes we have now are about all we would get of the forum tbh more then i thought we get with a dead forum lol

so can the mod please try and pass this on to the w22 in game staff try to get it looked into?