Who Would It be? The Challange

DeletedUser

Who Would It Be?
With the world changing slowly but steadily and the foundations to what looks like the last 5 'fully' developed tribes set we often don't like to acknowledge our enemies as people we may perhaps admire. The truth of the matter is that we're becoming a smaller community, really laying out the last foundations of this already 2 (approaching 3) year adventure. We have made friends and enemies, creating a personal w.21 story that will stick with us closely for some time to come.

So I Challenge you to do the following:

Part One:
-Pick your 10 favorite enemies on this world. Whether it be because of the challenge that made you face, or the great exchange of mails midst intense fighting.
-Give reasoning to your answer. (Perhaps a bit of gossip too)
-They may have quit. Try not go too 'old school'.

Note: Try not to have people you fought that are in your tribe now.

Part Two:
-Now pick your 10 least favorite enemies. Because perhaps the silly mails exchanged, or the dirty tactics they used.
-Give some reasoning and try to keep it flame free.
-They may have quit. Again try not to go to 'old-school'

Part Three:
-Your favorite friends and allies outside your tribe. (Perhaps they helped you in times of needs, or were there for just the social side of things)
-Give some reasoning.

In the end the results will be tallied, to see who the best, and worst 'enemies' in w.21 are, along with the best friends and allies. Perhaps a tribe view, seeing who they enjoyed fighting the most, and who they enjoyed the least, and frankly who they loved having at their side.

-Henny

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah, I missed these...

Who Would It Be?

Part One:
10 favorite enemies on this world:

1. Daethon: Because he was so insidious and was so good at this game, playing people and spreading propganda, he made me physically hate him and frustrated me more than anyone else (on tw.net) ever has.
And that my friends is an amazing skill, one I hope to perfect myself one day.
He lead the world against the ARG!/Puff alliance as was the last hope to defeat us.
He and Mystic Conjuror arguing were some of the funniest stuff I have read on the internet.

2. Tacticus: For similiar reasons, he stirred the pot, went against the trend, made up a huge spin story which he tried to get world 21 to gorge themselves on. None of it worked, but it was definitely frustrating to argue with him. No where near the calibre leader that Daethon was, but a decent player and difficult to noble villages from.

3. Ugofree: Creater of Viruis, built for the purpose of fighting PnP, solid concept, poor execution. Offspring of Daethon in all things.
Great guy, fought fair, kept his tribes spirits up against overwhelming odds, never surrendered, never gave up an easy village, the best defender on this server (outside PnP). He was an enemy but I admired the way he carried himself, so peaceful and humble.

4. Chachi: Ah chahi. Bitter til the very end. I admire his bitterness, stubborness and his unending efforts to try and hurt PnP. If he were more successful it would have made us think "oooh, there's one guy we shouldn't have crossed".
Luckily he was not successful, but he kept up the anti puffin sentiment which Star Wars brewed, long after all his star wars friends had left or defected.
A definite thorn in my side.

5. Spacemanspiff: Been fighting with him and his crew for the better part of 2 years, and whilst we always win the villages and push them back, they just keep nobling barbs and slow our progress by growing themselves on easy barbs. It's a strategy that has an expiration date as they are now backed up in the corner of K99 and time is running out, but they kept us going this long and spaceman deserves props for keeping the TA/GA together against PnP for nearly 3 years, despite lying to everyone and has been the source for some frustration.

6. Alexis Hertain: For similiar reasons to spaceman, I considered her a friend for a long time and discussed many things, but when I really needed her against TESB, she did not come through for me, not surprising really, she thought it was in the best intrests of her people... boy did she back the wrong horse.
But she has done a good job of supplying PnP with its biggest enemy to date and gives us all something to do. For that reason formostly, she makes my favorite list of enemies.

7. hl2dmlord: Has been a great side kick to spiffy, always put up a good fight, rarely gives away an easy village, has lost heart a few times, threatend to quit, begged to join PnP, dumped the TA, but we all know where he belongs and we all know he'd rather be rimmed than quit (even though he is already on the rim).
Great competitor. Keeps you on your toes.

8. GOD OF KINGS: Was never an enemy of mine directly, but politically we were aligned on opposing sides. He was a great forum personality, enigmatic baron for his tribe, supported his leader and always tried to do whatever he could to keep 47Ron on top.
It was not his fault that they fell apart, although he did sort of abandon them, but the fact that he was not successful, yet interesting, makes me put him on my favorite enemies list.
Great debates, good times.

9. Zytech: From KKND, back in the day, he was so charismatic and eccentric. He tried so many different things to bring ARG! and Puffin down. In the end it took a gargantuan op from Puffin, with over 100 noble trains all landing within about 5 minutes of each other to bring him down. And he did not go quietly, spreading all manner nay sayings on the public forums. Those were the good old days...

10. Silonce. Great leader, great player, great opponent. Fair and just on the forums, lied in game sometimes, but always fessed up to it when exposed. Took us a long time to take him out and a lot of effort. He did quite well to keep his small elitest team together for as long as he did. He was never going to win, but lasted much longer than I would have expected. He was dedicated to the game. W21 would be richer if we had more opponents like him.

Part Two:
-10 least favorite enemies.

1. Eleandar: Never did anything in game. From what I understand did do mucn to help Dr NO. Just ran his mouth with invented statistics and big words whilst avoiding any actual fighting.
For all intents and purposes a big coward.

2. Missdarkkittykat from A2A. Made all these crazy claims that I was a traitor to A2A after they threatend to attack me if I did not leave, simply because I wanted to play a larger role in assisting leadership with the tribe.
When I came back for her with ARG! behind me, she went down without much of a fight and her bite was much less intimidating than her meow.
An annoying waste of time.

3. Brodis of IMP. Another forum heavy personality who never fought any active players in game, but was happy to insult Puffin and ARG! who had fought some of the hardest battles on the server. Never achieved anything noteworthy other than making it on to my least favorite enemies list.
I had a nibble of him to test out if he was actually a great player and it was all ruse, but his villages went down easy, he was defending with mixed axes and spears :icon_neutral:
Soon after he went inactive and drifted off into barbarianism.
What a shitty enemy.

4. That guy who disbanded 47Ronin... what was his name again?
And then he deleted accounts in Dr NO, fed information out of Silonces tribe to PnP and still other tribes considered taking him in afterwards. He was the greatest accomplished traitor this server has ever seen and I admire him for that.
He just kept joining tribes and persuading them to give him bigger accounts and more privilages, then he would sabotage the hell out of them. It was great.
Whilst not an enemy of mine directly, he was enemy of fair play and I feel this server would have been better off without his influence. Perhaps 47Ron would still be around?

5. I can't think of any others right now, I might revisit this later.

Part Three:
-favorite friends and allies outside your tribe.

1. Shtaal. Good old Shtaal. Had many interesting discussions and we have worked together on a few projects. Glad to have him alongside PnP helping keep the beast of Panda on track. Great guy.

2. UKwildcat. Friend and confidon. Strong leader for her people, whilst she is technically my enemy, I consider her a friend personally and could not justify listing her as an enemy.
She's been a bit quieter in recent times, but is a decent player, nice person to talk to and realistic, humble and fair.

3. Ladycounsel (when she was in G.barb for the purposes of this list). Great player, plunges her tiny tribe into battle withour fear or regret, never stops pushing her enemies, never stops supporting her friends. A true asset to any tribe and a we were lucky to finally recruit her. Virus beware.

4. Astronomypouya. Taught me a lot about this game in private. About leadership and how to control geography. Excellent leader in his time, with SPAM and later CRayn. Its a damn shame he had to leave, if he didn't CRayn. would likely still be around today. Funny dude as well.

5. MattyJ. Great charismatic leader, funny dude, played the game for the right reasons in the right way.
I can't help being oldschool...

DeletedUser

Part One:
-Pick your 10 favorite enemies on this world.

1) The Conquester554: i told him my attacks were all a mistake (used wrong script, bla bla)) took him 24 hours ,after i nuked and even started nobeling + sending more attacks, till he found out i was gonna take him down.
I never lolled so mutch

2) HajeSotra: haye just didn't want to quit :p had some fun convos

Part Two:
1) 1 tried to hit on me wile i attacked, u don't wanna know and i'm not naming "HIM"

2) most of my targets, just hit delete at half time

Part Three:
-Your favorite friends and allies outside your tribe.
-Give some reasoning.

1)2580Pownage: fun chats, belgian (at least if its still the same guy), we helped eatch other with an target.

2)Backward: fun chats even if i angry a lot of pnp sometimes :p

3) midnight: say something bad about pnp and he jumps you :p
and i just love starting an argument with him

DeletedUser

Something to do on my lazy Saturday off. :)

Part One:

1) Aidyace: For my ODA :D ... but in all seriousness for all the beating me and the boys gave him and despite his rimming, he is still here and whats more has the nerve to restart and noble in the middle of PnP territory. This guy has some serious commitment and balls, kudos to you. Hes still to this day the only player on W21 to give me a half decent number of incomings (by this worlds standards). Just the sort of player I would want to have in my tribe on any world, thankyou for adding fun to this mostly dull world.

2) Valsar: Hes not a noob... Snipes... same second recaps, man after my own heart. Love it! The only player that has even required any effort defending from. :)

3) jdupuis: Very old school and very small. Back in the day when I had a mere 10 villages on my old account (not stec), this fella declared he was a "mercenary for hire" and wouldn't tell him who he was hired by (see point 2 below). Despite the annoying outcome, he was hilarious to talk to... pretty sure he believed he was a secret spy in real life. lol.

4) hl2dmlord: Interesting fella to chat to. No other reason, although I am sure there are others!

Part two:

1) SpacemanSpiff92: Delusional arrogant know it all. Despite your continued perseverance (which I do admire), need to gain some humility and stop making stupid decisions. (don't replace account owners with players from other worlds en mass, they do more damage to you than good).

2) Eleandar: Needs no explanation, anyone whos been around here for a while knows why.

3) The CURE brigade: Again sorry... as with midnight, I cant help being so oldschool. These guys including SirDevan (Before the in game claim system, his was most widely used, he was big on the early worlds). Arrogant, rude and downright nasty guy. Also persuaded his tribe to pick on me as I was being hit heavily in another world. :|

4) Several other of the forums trolls who occasionally revisit and rant on about old times and how great they were as a player and how we are all lesser. There have been a few but there names to not deserve remembering.

Part three:

1) GOD-OF-KINGS: He was such a character. What a legend. :p

2) Daethon: He made this world so interesting with all his shenanigans.

3) Mefisto gets a mention: Because he is cool. :icon_cool:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All mine are early world sorry to say not much effort to grow needed the last year or so.

DeletedUser

2) Valsar: Hes not a noob...
shhhh... dont tell everybody :p

Well I like the look of this topic so here goes...

Part One
Favourite enemies:

- Chachi: A fun guy to fight but more than that I think it was probably my exchanges with him early on in the game (mostly him getting annoyed at my slow replies and general disorganisation :icon_confused:) which made me step up and start to take things more seriously! Without his initial kick i probably wouldnt have gotten anywhere near as much out of this game :icon_razz:

- Ugofree: My first opposition who made me realise just how far i still had to go and how much i had to learn. Only fought him indirectly through TESB accounts he was sitting in k25 but it was clear how good a defender he was (and how little chance i had of making any progress while he was around :icon_redface:). Yet he never showed any sign of arrogance and always carried himself with dignity and respect!

- Azgamer: What can i say other than this guy was just a machine :icon_eek: Ive never come up against such an individual force, and at this stage of the world not sure i will again. Not exactly the most chatty opponent (although willing to acknowledge a good fight :icon_cool:) but he played the game hard and was simply relentless in attack!

- Stec: Another very tough opponent with a good attitude to the game. Seems like a good guy and he embraces a challenge... certainly a worthy adversary :icon_wink:

- Alexis: In my experience she must be one of w21's most friendly personalities... and its no different if you have her marked as an enemy. No matter how many incoming she might be having thrown her way she still has time to say hi and have a chat while she gets on with the fight :p

- Hajesotra: Looking back not sure if haje only really stood out as an enemy because the rest of the TSoH family were so awful :icon_rolleyes:... but despite being in a poor situation proved she was a hard nut to crack! Always a positive, friendly player and even while all around her simply rolled over Haje never gave up the fight so for that has my respect.

Part Two
Least favourite enemies:

Ummm... well as always theres been plenty of boring enemies who either just turned grey (or might aswell have been grey for the lack of opposition) or a few who instead resort to inane insults as their only form of defense (atleast they seem to be rarer at this stage of the game). But i dont tend to particularly remember the poor enemies so afraid im not going to have many names to put in this list.

Part Three
Favourite allies:

- God of Kings: Afraid im going to have to start with some old-school. I suppose at the very beginning GoK was the big scary 'core' player inside me but luckily i somehow managed to show him i might have some potential or something :icon_confused: and he became a great ally (and later tribe-mate). Truly a great character from w21's past, both on the forums and in game, and he might not know but i learnt a lot from him in the early days :p

- Fireborne: I have always held firborne in high regards as a leader and i think the way he has handled the diplomacy of BCB/Panda is the reason they are where they are today! As an ally he acts smart and with integrity, standing by and honouring what he says... but really i just think i like him as a player :icon_biggrin:

- Silonce: A great player and more importantly a great guy, always willing to help others and certainly deserving of respect!

- Aidyace: Id grown alongside aidy since the start and after the collapse of knight he's the only other i can think of who didnt just quit when faced with PnP! He sure is one stubborn player and if he hadnt also stood his ground in k26 for as long as he did then im sure i'd have had twice the attention i did from PnP :icon_confused: A loyal friend and now if nothing else he’s ensured I don’t quit on w21 just yet… I mean if aidy can rack up that much ODD then ive got to atleast reach that before im done here :lol:

If anymore names spring to mind i will try and add them later, but that will have to do for now as need to nip out... and no Panda! that does not mean it is a good time to send more attacks as i will be back shortly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84906

If anymore names spring to mind i will try and add them later, but that will have to do for now as need to nip out... and no Panda! that does not mean it is a good time to send more attacks as i will be back shortly :icon_wink:

*Bandit* :icon_redface:

alexwong

Part One: -Pick your 10 favorite enemies on this world.

NONE

Part Two: -Now pick your 10 least favorite enemies.

NONE

Part Three: -Your favorite friends and allies outside your tribe.

NONE

do anyone face the same problem as me?

DeletedUser

The one who didnt attack me (well, Benolds i mean)

The ones who attacked Me (Yet again, not me, Benolds xD)

Esmerelda (When she was in -Void-)
Emrayne (Hugs o Kisses x)

So yes, i would say i had a similar problem (giggle)

Courtney

DeletedUser66513

I'll have a look back in here when my exams are over lol :p

DeletedUser

NONE

NONE

NONE

do anyone face the same problem as me?

I kinda do, does this make us friends? :p

DeletedUser

The one who didnt attack me (well, Benolds i mean)

The ones who attacked Me (Yet again, not me, Benolds xD)

Esmerelda (When she was in -Void-)
Emrayne (Hugs o Kisses x)

So yes, i would say i had a similar problem (giggle)

Courtney

Thanks for a completely pointless, non-contribution. :icon_neutral: