We Want Half Priced Nobles - Poll

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I know mr. mod :icon_wink:

I reopened the ticket and pasted the link to this thread. So, we wait.

I'm sure you do. But I was pm'd a request to start a poll here to get half-price nobles. I figured I'd post so everyone would know and I don't get further requests :icon_razz:

DeletedUser79042

I figured I'd post so everyone would know and I don't get further requests :icon_razz:

corporate thinking :icon_wink:

At least we demonstrated a will to continue this world with cheaper nobles and it is an issue discussed in recent past threads if someone working as a CM might observe.

We need that poll setup ingame asap, as many players, me included, are really frustrated over this expensive noble policy of the past months.

DeletedUser79042

This is getting weird...

When Innogames and the administration determine that your world is ready for a poll, it will be issued. Until that time, the support staff has no further information on when you may get a half priced nobles poll.

ok. I am done. I am deleting in 15 days.

DeletedUser

poll for half price nobles

come on cant we just get this show on the road ????
seriously can someone pull the dam rabbit out the hat :icon_idea:
these nobles are hungry and i don't want my fellow robot deleting :p

so lets get this poll going i vote yes !!!!

then more killing :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

oops i lied im going to kill any way :icon_evil::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79042

don't worry. I will coplay Cham after that. Chaos... :lol:

DeletedUser

Would be nice if there was a poll then we could voice our opinion by pushing a yes or no button. :)

DeletedUser

strange.why they don't set up a poll? that doesn't cost them much or?..or they are just lazy?;)

queenslater

How do they implement half price nobles?

Will my noble limit suddenly double, or is it for new noblemen, like the ones i have cost the same, but any new nobles will need less coins?

Is it the coins that cost less or the coins required to make noblemen that is less?

DeletedUser

On world 26 we waited about a month after we got below 1,000 players. I sent in a ticket at about 970 players and got a reply that basically said 'yes we know, we're looking at it'. We waited about 3 weeks and then our world along with some others got half priced packets turned on and an announcement was made. There was no poll.

How do they implement half price nobles?

Will my noble limit suddenly double, or is it for new noblemen, like the ones i have cost the same, but any new nobles will need less coins?

Is it the coins that cost less or the coins required to make noblemen that is less?

coins and packets are half priced. Nobles still cost the same amount of coins as they always do. you just have twice as many coins stored per day.

DeletedUser

Bump Mr mod we want poll or half price nobles pleeeeese :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

can we make our own poll?

The forum mod, has rights to start one, but still this topic is not his call anyway, so, why would he/she?

DeletedUser71844

Farm more!

Or do you want the game to play itself?

You want half priced walls next? I have a feeling BH will need them :icon_cool:

KarmaX

The poll should be IG to be fair but I'm pretty sure we all agree on half priced nobles.