• No, are you mad it should stay!

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • I dont know what morale is :|

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Meh dont care either way..

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

As requested by w21 players an UN-official poll has been created for discussion regarding removing morale from w21.
This does not mean it will happen if the 'yes' wins but hopefully it will incite some useful discussions.

-Cracker

DeletedUser

meff are u cheating on henny :0

thx crackers, some of these remaining small players log in once a few days and its just damn anoying to get rid of them, without them getting the idea that they are gods becouse they get a big odd

DeletedUser

I hope so. morale at this stage can be a bugger. specially cause of players whom have quit the world except stay and noble a few barbs and keep points down but just build defense. I.E. player in k6 with a cluster. would take thousands of nukes to break it.

DeletedUser

This would be a great start to open discussions about what W21 actually want, one way or another. I am sure everyone on this forum has felt the pang of morale penalty towards end game.
Several previous server's have had it removed, so now the question is being asked, why not here?

DeletedUser

There are far too many players who are just hanging around, not growing and not doing anything in W21. They do not deserve morale protection in an old world.

Some even constantly noble small villages to grow while gifting grown villages to larger players, which compounds the problem.

Totally not in the spirit of the game, Tribal Wars

DeletedUser

Voted 110% yes to remove the morale penalty

while we are at it can we please stop getting restarting players in 56pt villages .... its damn annoying to have to watch as they slowly build up
I mean seriously..... get a load of this >>>>

Until 1.6. 11:31, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

DeletedUser

Voted 110% yes to remove the morale penalty

while we are at it can we please stop getting restarting players in 56pt villages .... its damn annoying to have to watch as they slowly build up
I mean seriously..... get a load of this >>>>

Until 1.6. 11:31, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

I got the same thing today.
On previous worlds, the win condition states (I think) that once the player limit drops to a certain extent, players can no longer restart.
We're almost there.

XxBRICKSTERxX

Guess im the only one who doesn't know what moral is. :/

DeletedUser

At what point do we start to question whether this should be an official survey (given the resounding results).

Cracker, is there any way you can pass the results of this survey onto W21 in game mods and make a recommendation on what the W21 community want, after a few weeks of this survey?

DeletedUser98649

Well i must say i quite like the protection of morale since i am still smaller than most of you guys but even i have been hit by it in the past i mean once you have internally nobled half their villages they just get so darn small.

I had to make the joke before you guys did :p

Anyway if I had been a better player and this wasn't my learning curve world am pretty sure i would be agreeing right now.

Asperra the Unknown Noob of ~IMP~

Anyway KEEP MORALE ;)

DeletedUser80610

I voted that I don't care either way..
Morale is both good and bad.
Good cause, well, you've got an advantage against people 3x your size with probably 7x the offense you have and more D to make an unbreakable stacked village but also bad cause you can't take out those pesky little guys in your territory that just don't seem to go barbarian even though they've been "gone" for well over month >.>

DeletedUser

I voted that I don't care either way..
Morale is both good and bad.
Good cause, well, you've got an advantage against people 3x your size with probably 7x the offense you have and more D to make an unbreakable stacked village but also bad cause you can't take out those pesky little guys in your territory that just don't seem to go barbarian even though they've been "gone" for well over month >.>

The thing here is the realm of possibility.
Even though you may be smaller than someone it is still physically possible, in what the game allows for, for you to use team work and good co-ordination to bring that player down.

However, if you are the larger player, and morale/beginner protection is against you it can become physically impossible to defeat that smaller guy, which sort of contradicts the games namesake, tribalwars.

spacemanspiff92

actually, not entirely true

say you have your 1000 village PnP player attack a 10 village player
what's the lowest morale? 30%?

at least 500 villages are going to be offense, i'd guess even more for PnP.
that player can only come up with so many defensive troops, and stacking is an issue if all 10 of his villages are attacked

if PnP were to be thorough, and a true war machine, they would attack all members of the tribe in unison

however that is impossible, because it requires a ridiculous amount of time for planning and clicking, that can not be expected from the average person that doesn't sit at her computer all day

but if you slowly chip away, troops do die-- and even if they don't, they have to be coming from somewhere

DeletedUser80610

The thing here is the realm of possibility.
Even though you may be smaller than someone it is still physically possible, in what the game allows for, for you to use team work and good co-ordination to bring that player down.

However, if you are the larger player, and morale/beginner protection is against you it can become physically impossible to defeat that smaller guy, which sort of contradicts the games namesake, tribalwars.

- Beginner protection makes sense
- "You can't attack until <said date> and the minimum points between attacker and defender is 20" does not make sense.. get rid of that.

it can become physically impossible to defeat that smaller guy

- I call them.. morale bashers!
I bet it'll catch on within the year ..whattya think?

alexwong

actually, not entirely true

say you have your 1000 village PnP player attack a 10 village player
what's the lowest morale? 30%?

at least 500 villages are going to be offense, i'd guess even more for PnP.
that player can only come up with so many defensive troops, and stacking is an issue if all 10 of his villages are attacked

if PnP were to be thorough, and a true war machine, they would attack all members of the tribe in unison

however that is impossible, because it requires a ridiculous amount of time for planning and clicking, that can not be expected from the average person that doesn't sit at her computer all day

but if you slowly chip away, troops do die-- and even if they don't, they have to be coming from somewhere

I think reality dont work this way. I think your arguement is quite twisted for the sake of keeping the morale penalty (because you are small and not bother to grow?).