Where is RAM ?

KarmaX

I'm a pro now in LOL Chamicha..! can't seem to find you ... :( .. Too bad server is down till 2 am pst

DeletedUser

As for RAM dissapearing, I think some thousands of incomings did a good job afterall. Did you get into the mood to drive an account? Yours maybe? Really not so many troops there anymore. Or buildings :lol:

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
16 cshipley RAM 10.650.720 1103 9656

Those buildings seem pretty solid to me, see above.

Also there was enough troops to kill two more of your noble trains last night ... apparently. :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whats your point, shipley?

56 Pajuno Phoenx 8.388.486 893 9394

I happen to have at least half of my villages messed up via cats... yet my average isnt too shabby.

Your post proves nothing, while i cannot prove anything against yours. Basically you just wasted your time on that one... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser79042

Those buildings seem pretty solid to me, see above.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Are you sure you are not a bs politician in RL ? You surely look like one :lol:
Also there was enough troops to kill two more of your noble trains last night ... apparently. :icon_wink:

well, well, well ... the old mighty ex Duke of something (observe the upgrade :icon_biggrin:), boasts over killing 2 x 500 troop trains... Great job! You also killed 20-30 nukes of mine! Want a medal? Oh, I forgot. You are not ... playing :icon_razz:

KarmaX

Whats your point, shipley?

56 Pajuno Phoenx 8.388.486 893 9394

I happen to have at least half of my villages messed up via cats... yet my average isnt too shabby.

Your post proves nothing, while i cannot prove anything against yours. Basically you just wasted your time on that one... :icon_razz:

PAJUNO:

[SPOIL]
image.php

[/SPOIL]

CSHIPLEY:

[SPOIL]
image.php

[/SPOIL]

You get the point now Pajuno?

DeletedUser

PAJUNO:

[SPOIL]
image.php

[/SPOIL]

CSHIPLEY:

[SPOIL]
image.php

[/SPOIL]

You get the point now Pajuno?

Not one to blow anybody's trumpet or even to diss someone elses achievements, but one element taken on its own instead of an overall context is not realy a valid argument.

Suppose we examine the points increase more closely? Now high point barbs are a legitimate target ( depending on your game plan ) but a high increase in points by nobling out High Point barbs indicates nothing more than that

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...e=all&timerange=2011/04/01 - 2011/05/12&pn=-1

After all given the figures from the link, one could say that the CShipley account is nothing more than an account that feeds mainly on barbs, which may or may not be a true reflection of the overall strategy of the account, but is a truthfull reflection of the strategy since April 1st

DeletedUser

I think some thousands of incomings did a good job afterall....Really not so many troops there anymore. Or buildings :lol:

The stats posted by myself and Karmax may not conclusively show a full picture but I don't think there are many conclusive ways to prove the good shape the account is in.

However what they do prove is that R2D3's statement isn't very accurate. The thousands of incomings that were supposed to have done a good job, have in truth barely had any affect. They haven't restricted the growth of the account in terms of nobling and they haven't damaged the average size of the vast majority of the buildings.

I accept there are a lot of barbs there alongside some enemy caps, but all players noble barbs to some extent, particularly if a player barbs in noble distance of an enemy, you would be a fool to ignore them. On the topic of barbs affecting the averages, equally you can take into account the 5k and 6k barbs that were nobled which drag the average down.

The consistent acquisition of villages simply shows that the thousands of attacks that were aimed at catting smithys, really havent affeted the rate of minting coins, the educating of nobles or the nobling of villlages. The account is behaving, growing and expanding in exactly the same manner it was before the cats landed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

before the cats landed

So, cats did land afterall at your account ...
Even a foul politician wannabe such as yourself cannot escape from accidentally telling the truth sometimes ...

Keep driving. :axemen:

DeletedUser

I have no idea what your point is r2d3, but yes cats were sent to the account of cshipley, it's pretty obvious to anybody when you claim his buildings were destroyed. Unless there is some other way of levelling a villages buildings?

I like how you chose to ignore the rest of my points again. :icon_rolleyes: Maybe you can explain how your ops have been successsful, looks to me like a waste of a 200hour journey!

Keep catting the account, keep attacking, the account will keep growing, my pilot seems far from perplexed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wrote three paragraphs and not once did I deny there was a cat op! My whole point was there WAS an op but the impact of it was negligible at best! I didn't claim it didn't exist, I claimed it was ineffective.

My literacy isn't perfect but I can at least understand the points and respond in kind. I don't argue points that were not even disputed!

KarmaX

Not one to blow anybody's trumpet or even to diss someone elses achievements, but one element taken on its own instead of an overall context is not realy a valid argument.

Suppose we examine the points increase more closely? Now high point barbs are a legitimate target ( depending on your game plan ) but a high increase in points by nobling out High Point barbs indicates nothing more than that

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...e=all&timerange=2011/04/01 - 2011/05/12&pn=-1

After all given the figures from the link, one could say that the CShipley account is nothing more than an account that feeds mainly on barbs, which may or may not be a true reflection of the overall strategy of the account, but is a truthfull reflection of the strategy since April 1st

The post wasn't about growth. The post was about how RAM catted and how BH catted. the vast difference.

DeletedUser

Its been a while since I made any post, like others rl caught up to me and I entrusted my account to others while I delt with things. It is however sad that I thought I could trust a few people, that mistake cost me my account, I wont be doing that again. I hope to see some of you on W56, I wont be as trusting this time around.

DeletedUser

oh better then you:p

How many accounts have you tried to become better in?? Still waiting to see how your new account will be but you seem to still be eating barbs. I mean here are your last 13..........

Barbarian village 10,903 589|871 K85
Barbarian village 11,493 592|870 K85
Barbarian village 9,797 705|641 K67
Barbarian village 2,060 707|636 K67
Barbarian village 10,436 586|869 K85
Barbarian village 9,797 702|644 K67
Barbarian village 2,201 706|636 K67
Barbarian village 9,406 588|869 K85
Barbarian village 1,820 706|637 K67
Barbarian village 9,809 700|642 K67
Barbarian village 9,797 708|637 K67
Barbarian village 9,797 708|636 K67
Barbarian village 9,797 707|637 K67

I will not even start on how many devil dog villages you have taken. However there is an absence of any enemy villages taken but yet you have been posting on several threads telling others "just you wait". That is a big account you have there that someone else worked hard to build up, now go kill something and capture villages that can fight back

DeletedUser

50 calibre,

R2D3 and Smurks were just bantering, I can't believe you felt the need to pull up statistics! Relax. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

50 calibre,

R2D3 and Smurks were just bantering, I can't believe you felt the need to pull up statistics! Relax. :icon_cool:

I am relaxed and just wanted to join the bantering. If I did not pull those then smurks would not think I was doing my job. smurks has gotten better and thats why I do not bust his chops as much. It's all good!!

DeletedUser

I am relaxed and just wanted to join the bantering. If I did not pull those then smurks would not think I was doing my job. smurks has gotten better and thats why I do not bust his chops as much. It's all good!!

HA!;) well 50cal join in the banter. i need to fix this account still and do some past orders. atm im getting every village churched and expanding so i can make backline nukes and D. im right behind the line waiting and when barbs run out what will i do!?!?:lol: ill come after you my friend:icon_smile:. please i now expect a funny pic so i can get a good laugh and a 1 one up post from R2.