Drama! vs Static War

DeletedUser

Thing is I want to play this game good with full focus or not at all. I can't stand it to see my acc fall because I can't be active enough.

Plus the reason I still post is my last part of the addiction not going away.

Great logic. :icon_cool:

slinkiestwizard

There's a barb war going on out there. Die Antwoord is organising the Drama offensive, starting with 296|509

I love a good barb myself, I might ask if I can participate. Relocation and all that :p

wow glory days < Im Die Antwword , have 2 co players Cope is one .

Oh my is my vacation done???? so you want to point fingers at my account? Funny look at my ODD and ODA growth in 2 days . Better yet ask rink and wolf about there wasted train and nukes. Yeah i moved to the front line took my villages and im growing trains.

On top of that static was busy supporting a player from another tribe rather then there front line villages in the west - I call fail.

Alf Hucker learn the game i did what should be done,"Its made its way by the way its made " figure that out

Last edited:

Alf Hucker

wow glory days < Im Die Antwword , have 2 co players Cope is one .

Oh my is my vacation done???? so you want to point fingers at my account? Funny look at my ODD and ODA growth in 2 days . Better yet ask rink and wolf about there wasted train and nukes. Yeah i moved to the front line took my villages and im growing trains.

On top of that static was busy supporting a player from another tribe rather then there front line villages in the west - I call fail.

Alf Hucker learn the game i did what should be done,"Its made its way by the way its made " figure that out

You mean they shouldn't have sent their trains and nukes at you? Hmmm, an interesting thought, what should they do with them? Would you recommend they noble a load of small villages in your territory maybe?

Presumably they were supporting this other player you speak of to stop you from moving into the area but I guess they're not going to be supporting barbs any time soon.

I'm always learning the game but I posted it as your Duke didn't seem too happy when I nobled some small villages in K44, I just assumed therefore that there was some sort of tribal rule on 700 point barbs, I think he just called it a shitty village instead :) I don't recall anyone else in Drama finding the need to noble them in the past for relocations but I could be wrong. Maybe you could let them in on your tactics as well. ;)

Good to see geo helped you with a bigger village in the area though, I'm hoping he offers me one soon as I nobled a smallish inactive in K42 recently and he sent his nukes at it and nobled it.

Last edited:

slinkiestwizard

You mean they shouldn't have sent their trains and nukes at you? Hmmm, an interesting thought, what should they do with them? Would you recommend they noble a load of small villages in your territory maybe?

Presumably they were supporting this other player you speak of to stop you from moving into the area but I guess they're not going to be supporting barbs any time soon.

I'm always learning the game but I posted it as your Duke didn't seem too happy when I nobled some small villages in K44, I just assumed therefore that there was some sort of tribal rule on 700 point barbs, I think he just called it a shitty village instead :) I don't recall anyone else in Drama finding the need to noble them in the past for relocations but I could be wrong. Maybe you could let them in on your tactics as well. ;)

Good to see geo helped you with a bigger village in the area though, I'm hoping he offers me one soon as I nobled a smallish inactive in K42 recently and he sent his nukes at it and nobled it.

Ill take this step by step so you mind can comprehend >

Reply> No they did what they were suppossed to as for nobling small villages yeah they did that a month ago and have eaten every barb close, guess i learned from watching them :icon_eek:

Reply>Yes again they protected there back yard , your point? Funny they werent so quick to support there front lines though. If there supporting barbs i guess it by ducking atttacks . I support player villages wouldnt know about barbs unless im spiking them

Relpy> so you were ass hurt that you were called out for nobling insignificant barbs, so you figured youd try and come on and flame me? Funny you had plenty of time to noble barbs on the front line , i didnt . Guess you missed this thread

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=233810
|
My villages actually served a purpose i killed how many nukes well worth the cost of a noble

Good to see geo helped you with a bigger village in the area though, I'm hoping he offers me one soon as I nobled a smallish inactive in K42 recently and he sent his nukes at it and nobled it.[/

Yes he did geo is the man , a real tribe player , something youll probably never expiriance :lol:

any further questions or have i put your flame out?:icon_eek:

geomikajak

Alf Hucker

Blood-Cell-Defense--2989.jpg

Time for another Blood bath Darlin'-Build your villas 9722 please..
put simply precious= im going to rim your cute little K52 Trailer Park..

Last edited:

Alf Hucker

Ill take this step by step so you mind can comprehend >

Yes he did geo is the man , a real tribe player , something youll probably never expiriance :lol:

any further questions or have i put your flame out?:icon_eek:

Just one further question if you don't mind. How come you ran into the tribe that defeated your initial tribe? Were they better tribe players that you could play with or was it to save yourself? I was just wondering if this is a tactic I should be employing so that I can get this experience of tribal playing you speak of? :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just one further question if you don't mind. How come you ran into the tribe that defeated your initial tribe? Were they better tribe players that you could play with or was it to save yourself? I was just wondering if this is a tactic I should be employing so that I can get this experience of tribal playing you speak of? :icon_wink:

You, ew.

But he could no resist us at Drama, I mean we have Kitty, who could resist her?? :icon_redface:

AusKilla

Does it matter why he or any Drama! player joined Drama! Be it from Rim! Or anywhere else?

At the end of the day the north is united and the south is well.... What's the word? Doomed... ;)

DeletedUser

Does it matter why he or any Drama! player joined Drama! Be it from Rim! Or anywhere else?

At the end of the day the north is united and the south is well.... What's the word? Doomed... ;)

United, aka merged, recruited and generally boring. YOU SO COOL AUSFACE

Alf Hucker

I was just asking Die Antwooord why he/she would leave some of his former "tribal players", including his current Duke from what I recall, and join a tribe that had defeated them. I guess a group of POW's is always better than being solitary :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was just asking Die Antwooord why he/she would leave some of his former "tribal players", including his current Duke from what I recall, and join a tribe that had defeated them. I guess a group of POW's is always better than being solitary :icon_wink:

He couldn't resist joining us :icon_cool: !!! unlike you alfie we recognize skill and invites potential players thats why we are the Dominating tribe of W53 and not another A@@ tribe :lol:

Alf Hucker

He couldn't resist joining us :icon_cool: !!! unlike you alfie we recognize skill and invites potential players thats why we are the Dominating tribe of W53 and not another A@@ tribe :lol:

I think I'm ok at recognising skilfull players, maybe you disagree. Recruiting them is a different kettle of fish once they are already in the biggest tribe though. I did invite Tracey and LRD at one stage but they went back to Drama so I'm just feeling rejected :D I might even consider geo if he agrees not to talk to anyone :D :icon_razz: Oh, and Mixed Village, dont know him/her but very good player imo. Apologies to all the others in Static I haven't mentioned ;)

Last edited:

Alf Hucker

Not so sure about the doomed Auskilla but I have to agree with you on the south part. It sort of looked promising at one stage that there would be a Drama v "Someone else" war with a fairly level playing field (points wise) - it needs that Uruz lot to start getting stuck in I think :icon_wink: I'm fairly new to the south so not really sure what went on in the past down here. I had to move down due to falling property prices in the north..with all the immigrants moving in the real estate value plummeted. I like to pay the occasional visit up there but I think the beach fronts in the south will be where I'll be hanging out for a while.

DeletedUser

Alf, you are doing a great job try to derail this thread. There is another thread that discussed the RIM! vs DSL war.

Alf Hucker

Alf, you are doing a great job try to derail this thread. There is another thread that discussed the RIM! vs DSL war.

Sorry Rednecks you know I get confused easily :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 205
Side 2: 138
Difference: 67

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 40
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,631,923
Side 2: 1,184,030
Difference: 447,893

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 366,512
Side 2: 327,941
Difference: 38,571

chart

DeletedUser

It is called spoils of war. Rim! disbanded and we recruited. Not like it matters that's in the past

AusKilla

United, aka merged, recruited and generally boring. YOU SO COOL AUSFACE

Yet we are Number 1 and have not lost that mantle since.... Generally winning (no not a play in charlie sheen)

Yes i know i'm cool, no need to tell the whole forums i dislike it when i login and have 15 friend requests!! :icon_redface:

Obviosuly you haven't heard of the private message function in the forums? :icon_wink:

Not so sure about the doomed Auskilla but I have to agree with you on the south part. It sort of looked promising at one stage that there would be a Drama v "Someone else" war with a fairly level playing field (points wise) - it needs that Uruz lot to start getting stuck in I think :icon_wink: I'm fairly new to the south so not really sure what went on in the past down here. I had to move down due to falling property prices in the north..with all the immigrants moving in the real estate value plummeted. I like to pay the occasional visit up there but I think the beach fronts in the south will be where I'll be hanging out for a while.

On the WEST we have Uruz who like to eat accounts they sit :icon_rolleyes:

On the east we have players who decide to start internalling when they go to war?

---

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 330
Side 2: 330
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 3,138,809
Side 2: 3,138,809

chart

[/SPOIL]

VS

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 329
Side 2: 596
Difference: 267

chart

Side 1: 2,936,937
Side 2: 5,626,974
Difference: 2,690,037

chart

[/SPOIL]

:icon_eek:

Unsure how the south can have high real estate prices with neighbours like that :puke icon from skype:

- AUSFACE

Last edited by a moderator:

jayjayjay68

On the WEST we have Uruz who like to eat accounts they sit :icon_rolleyes:

We just making sure OUR K's are secure and Drama stay out of our way. Otherwise they might get squashed, Do you really want us to join this War Alex...... Because My finger is poised on this new button we seem to have.

Well Drama stats against Drama, Only 10 behind Static

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,348
Side 2: 3,348

chart

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 320

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 28,056,419
Side 2: 28,056,419

chart

Side 1: 2,805,994
Side 2: 2,805,994

chart

[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

AusKilla

I'm starting to think you only post when i'm being a rude towards you :p

Only 10 behind, but Drama noble 2 Static : 1 Internal, rather than Static's 1 Drama : 1 Internal..

How are you goin? 400 Internal : 1 Enemy or...? I thought i was bad on W38.. :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator: