Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

im well aware we "HAD" sits and there are only a few active fights the rest are inactive easy caps:p D2 has always been that way have they not? and D2LOEN is D2 members deticated to joinning LoEN. im not knocking what phoenx is doing as i will admite they are killing the active(and inactive accounts) in D2. looking at the factors and mails ive seen gifting of villages and supports against RAM from D2 accounts, but then again as you said its all simple legistics. idc if the world is against RAM;) i hardly ever whin about things like that. as you can tell i love a good fight and when the odd are against me makes it a lot more entertaining. im sure thats how RAM and Phoenx feel. RAM has 2X more players then phoenx but as you said if i added more tribes it looks like RAM is in a worsoning spot. as you may think thats the case thats your own option to think that way as we all are entitled to what we believe is the truth be it the truth or not. Paj as he has said from day one he has plans and hes a man that sticks by them. we have plans to and they have gone better then we had ever hoped.

im sure paj is sitting in his comp chair rubbing his chin reading this think nub but he also prob has a notebook sitting next to him about his plans for his tribe and the world. paj and his tribe have empacted this world even more then any tribe out there. when he is defeated is the only way someone can take that impact away(less it). im sure you and every member in RAM and the rest of the world is with me when i say Paj and his tribe have a lot of skill to stand against all the odds put befor them standing tall and proud.

noob sorry for all this dribble but im sure you might agree with me? if not well its PnP and ill try and get my point across anyway i can.

DeletedUser

If I were D2, I'm fairly sure I'd be looking for pay back after being thrown under a bus and left for dead, so that is fair game to me. That is exactly what I would do if I were in D2.

I can agree with most of your post, but the "Our plans are going better than we ever hoped" made me rofl. You either had very low hopes or you simply don't see beyond a few stats post, as if stats were winning wars. They don't. You always have to look at the bigger picture.

Nodoby in RAM can/should complain about the "diplomacy" of this world. Most of the stuff that happened to RAM was because of their own actions.

If we just look at most T-W-C or RAM wars, T-W-C picked on smaller tribes like KBC when -O- (allied) was taken out by Tardis. BD was taken out when Phoenx were taking them on first. PMP was just too small to be a threat. -B- was simply weak and unprepared for a RAM attack. T-W-C RAM had quite a free ride diplomatically to this point. Many tribes could complain about the diplomacy of this world. The bigger you get, the more cautious you have to get because you become the target. You can't simply improvise and hope for the best.

Once you realize you made a mistake, you don't jump head first into it. You FIX it.

DeletedUser

Surprise surprise, in swoops Noobaxes from he shadows for another dig at RAM.

It's strange how you percieve Phoenix"s plan as holding RAM while they smash D2, especially as the reality is they are holding nothing on the RAM front. They have lost 2 and a half Kd's and a lot of accounts. The Phoenix plan appears to be ignore RAM's advance on their territory and noble inactive tribes and barbs away from the front lines. Also interesting that you claim RAM's recent caps are from an inactive, yet warfighter21 (the latest account to be hit by RAM) is still getting sporadic increases in ODA, care to explain how an inactive account is sending out troops?

As for the RAM is much bigger so can stack more debate, it doesn't quite add up because RAM are fighting BH and BH and are therefore dividing their forces. So in essence, Phoenix and BH family are much bigger than RAM so therefore with your logic they can stack more against RAM. Do I really have to go further to mention Phoenix caps taken by RAM have had incoming suports from LoEN too?

We're not playing any role here Noobaxes, we have the world against us, we know it and we will play the hand we are dealt. I give props to any tribe on a job well done, you however just come across as quite bitter. RAM have huge momentum against Phoenix at the moment yet very few players have mentioned it on pnp, yet you still felt the need to justify the hammering over the past month. The only motivation RAM needs is the first few pages of pnp of every war thread they have ever been involved in, the ones where everyone writes RAM off and says it will be over in no time.

Look it didn't work out with you and RAM, you got nobled and found a new tribe, I'm happy for you. You are a good player and you had a solid rep before all this. Keep enjoying W30 and your new tribe but its time to move on and let this unhealthy obsession go because your not coming across well at all, which is a shame.

DeletedUser

In your "free diplomatic ride" speech you conveniently left out that T-W-C were screwed over by the world 4th ranked tribe [CRY], so had to fight three tribes simultaneously on three fronts and despite being flanked and outnumbered came through it.

Also I dont see your point about KBC. Are you suggesting instead of fighting 2v2 we should have charged in like idiots and fought both KBC and -O- and told Tardis to do nothing. There's a difference between courage and idiocy, it's called strategy.

You also failed to address that if this tribe wanted the easy option we could have teamed up with BD to take out little old Phoenix. However, I declined and wanted to continue our fight against the tribe consiered the best at the time. Before you say we only faught them because they were already fighting, if you consult your history guide you will find TWC and BD were fighting long before Phoenix got involved. Our allies TARDIS were beaten and we took in our friends and despite warnings from Badlapje, I told him to bring it.

Right now the combined force of RAMs enemies is significantly larger than itself, but we fight on and we gain territory all the time. Six wars, six times written off as having no chance, six victories.

Cowards indeed.

DeletedUser

You have obviously been away for too long. You missed a lot. They are holding very well. They lost Archon that was isolated and a few inactives. If you look at the stats between Phoenx and RAM solely, you will see that the cap spread is not that much compared to what it should be.

Then again, you can simply deny D2 being in your original plans as this is very convenient to you, isn't it? You obviously have no clue what is going on. You can look at yourself and believe you are such a good poster as much as you want, the reality is much different. Where were you all that time that makes you believe YOU NOW KNOW everything. You don't.

This is PnP so I'll just pretend you are playing your game blindly with your pro-RAM biases. RAM didn't get to fight the whole world because the world decided it to be that way, but just because RAM put itself in that situation themselves. You can always say that I'm heavily biased Anti-Ram, that is also convenient to you, isn't it? If that is your only argument against me, this is weak.

I never tought you were a great poster. You are very decent, yes, but obviously have many flaws in your aguments which you will never admit anyway (I wouldn't either :icon_wink:, this is fair game).

There were many things I didn't like about you (like cheating), I liked your tactical senses as you are a good manipulator. I even believe you wouldn't have put RAM in the position it is now, had you stayed in charge and not disapear for so long, but hey you know everything now, I guess you got briefed extensively on everything that happened by RAM so obviously, those are the sources of your flawed arguments.

RAM only hit inactives and isolated players, nothing else. Meatshield will disappear and we shall see how RAM really is doing compared to Phoenx. Until then, you just preach for your own backyard.

As I said, I predict that Phoenx will not be behind in the stats the very moment they are done with D2. THAT is my argument. We can have different beliefs on how well RAM is doing. You are free to believe whatever you wish. You also can use the standards you wish to use in your own evaluations, that is fair game. However, you can mark those words and save them somewhere as those will stay posted here. Once D2 disappear, either you or me will be right. This is pretty fair as an assessment, don't you think?

Up for that challenge, super PnP Cshipley? :)

***When D2 disappear, Phoenx will never be behind in the stats*** Save that prediction Ship

There was not really any fights between BD and RAM other than very small skirmishes. it really picked up when Phoenx was involved. We were written off in six wars really???? I can't really remember one of note. Care to enlight me superman?

As far as I'm concerned, this is gaining ground on an enemy:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift, LEGI0N

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,536
Side 2: 517
Difference: 1,019

chart

That is also gaining ground on an enemy:

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift, D2

Side 1: 922
Side 2: 733
Difference: 189

chart

This is not gaining ground on an enemy:

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx, BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift, D2

Side 1: 1,564
Side 2: 1,132
Difference: 432

You can noble all the barbs and inactives you want in the middle, where are you going to go after there are none left?

Leave me alone your cries about this big bad world. RAM brought it to themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firstly to deal with the personal issue, I couldn't committ time to lead the tribe and do it the justice and service the great friends I made in RAM deserved. So I left the tribe in a great position when I left and my account likewise. However, I always had skype, always followed the tribes progress on the forums, I never truly dissappeared. I have always been in frequent contact with my friends and never been out of the loop.

Onto the Phoenix issue - so they are holding well? They have lost 2 and a half Kd's! How does that equate to holding anything against RAM? By very nature of losing the territory it is conceeding/losing/surrendering vast amounts of villages and not holding. Holding is a stalemate where their are no gains or losses. Ex Phoenix players have given props for our progress, Pajuno has clearly said things are not going his way at present in game, but you are making excuses and wild theories to explain them in a way that looks least favourably on RAM. Like I aid previously which you ignored, they are not inactives if they are fighting back. Going inactive is not an excuse, its an online war game, if your players dont come online they are useless. All tribes have inactivity, it's how you deal with them that makes the difference.

I find most amusing that you say I have flaws, yet conveniently failed to address my points directly. If you want to pick holes in my arguments, you have to actually pick holes in the things I say, not what you want to hear.

Now to tear your argument to shreds:

You are staunchly anti-RAM, however I never said that is my only argument against you. In fact I double posted just to get all the information in to show all the ways you were wrong and none of them were due to your bitterness, they were mostly about the inaccuracy of your words.

RAM only hit isolated/inactives: Is Pajuno inactive? The recent recipient of a cat op, in which he told me on skype his account is in pieces. The guy we are nobling (warfighter) inactive? Yet how is he acquiring ODA if his account isn't active? Answer me this!!

Also are Phoenix not the guys hitting the "isolated" D2 guys while losing ground to RAM's non-isolated players?

Another Noobaxes prediction, I hope this is more successful than the previous prediction. :icon_biggrin:. Care to remind everyone of that one? Weren't RAM supposed to be gone by now?

Where are we going to go when there are no barbs left?
Hmm let me see... how about same as the last 10months and munch through Phoenix territory and take another 2.5 Kd's from them! :)

I know my strengths and my weaknesses Noobaxes, I'm not a child. I'm massively impatient, I am a control freak and I am a terrible loser, but equally I a good strategist, tactician and debator.

Finally, it doesn't matter how many times you write that the sky is orange, we have twstats, we have maps, people can see it's really blue. Keep nobling D2, sooner or later Phoenix will have to stop hiding and fight the real front, the front that moves further West every day.

(For the one millionth time in my life, D2 are not part of the RAM family) you know this, W30 knows this but I guess you knew this doesn't bring the stats you want to post so you falsify them. How very cheap. That's why we let Giacmo do it, he is impartial, you are not. You are bitter and embarrassing yourself.

DeletedUser

Noob we have no forum with D2 and we barly have diplomacy. they knew what they got themselves in and they seem to love their 2faced life. im not talking about there leader because ive chatted with him a few times and hes a really nice guy but the rest are back stabbing crooks. when we talked noob we said iut was purely Ram and Phoenx.... why did you add D2? all of BH's caps are off an inactive brind and a isolated account that we took in.

DeletedUser

Noobaxes knows D2 are not RAM, he's just falsifying stats to prove a point that real stats dont show.

I disagree Smurks, BH have done a decent job on RAM so far. Caps are caps, it's not their fault Brind went inactive, the caps still represent a gain in territory.

Obviously it is to be expected when the largest tribe on W30 is fighting and flanking a tribe at war elsewhere, but they can only fight what is opposite them on the battlefield.

I give them credit for their job so far, if their leaders didn't have the burden of so many account sits I would suspect they would be doing even better.

DeletedUser44039

Noobaxes knows D2 are not RAM, he's just falsifying stats to prove a point that real stats dont show.

I disagree Smurks, BH have done a decent job on RAM so far. Caps are caps, it's not their fault Brind went inactive, the caps still represent a gain in territory.

Obviously it is to be expected when the largest tribe on W30 is fighting and flanking a tribe at war elsewhere, but they can only fight what is opposite them on the battlefield.

I give them credit for their job so far, if their leaders didn't have the burden of so many account sits I would suspect they would be doing even better.

you have a point there MR. cship, D2 is not Ram, but i believe that your declaration was:

C.Shipley: when i say war, thats ram drift d2 rome2 loen.
best of luck

DeletedUser79042

I really (did not :lol: ) miss those wall post of the past. Shipley seems to know everything, he has the whole thing figured out and the rest of us have to just follow suit.
I will give him though that he did liven up the pnp. Till he vanishes once more for another 6-10 months... I wonder what energy pushed you back to play - oops sorry, you keep insisting you are not :icon_smile:

Oh and do get someone to sit MW or mberns once again. I think someone is getting careless there...

DeletedUser

;) r2 you seem to only have your deathstar:lol: i dont see that as careless we are keeping you in check and making that village useless

DeletedUser79042

and making that village useless
This village has fulfilled its assignement. It brought HAVOCK to your backlines and your TROOPS to defend the 15x15 in fear of the ROBOT :lol:

we are keeping you in check
:icon_rolleyes: I do not think anyone managed to do that. Not in the past, not just yet. Not while in Hammer, not while in BH.
You were trying to create an impression for RAM here :lol:

DeletedUser

lol;) look deep in K44 ;) laura did that too. dont feel so special my friend you where the SECOND:lol:

the impression of RAM will prob never change until we win or lose.:icon_smile: so as i will always say bring it on:icon_twisted:....

:axemen::axemen::axemen:

we dont need to defend a 15x15 you just dont know what we choose to defend.

DeletedUser79042

dont feel so special my friend you where the SECOND:lol:

I do not actually feel special about anything in this game m8. Also I got no problem if I was 40th... You got me all wrong here. Still, it was a good game. I did capture alot of villages and poofed all those troops of theirs supporting a dozen frontline villages. I had fun. Maybe some of you did as well. Was good game. And trust me, it is not over :axemen:

we dont need to defend a 15x15 you just dont know what we choose to defend.

maybe someone should pass you a sit in the vicinity... It is okay. You can boast for RAM as much as you like. It is the pnp :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

you have a point there MR. cship, D2 is not Ram, but i believe that your declaration was:

I have a point because I am happy to give credit where it is due, why deny the obvious? BH have done as expected so far. It's only when people try to deny the truth that the mudslinging starts.

As for the latter point, you believe wrong, RAM never declared on anybody. This war was decalred by Phoenix.

R2D3, I know neither of the accounts you mentioned are account sat. Unless you can prove otherwise?

DeletedUser79042

r2 im pretty sure MW and Mberns arnt being sat;)

My point was not if they are sat or not (I really do not care as long as they keep playing like that :icon_razz: ). I only suggested you got a sit in the vicinity and see for yourself. The term "pass a sit" is used for this deal also, is it not? Anyway, you might also want to add cshipley in your roster of my deathstar's 15x15 players. Or did you intentionally overlooked that particular one ? :icon_wink: