Drama! vs Static War

Hanz3l

I took many villages from an account with no one on it, but I also took off of Tracey as well as re capped from others while defending.
Maybe next time I will make a big ass announcement before I launch for all those who will be butt hurt afterwards.
I am sure that some day Aus will get a lesson from me :icon_cool:

While she slept. A very hard feat indeed. Im still eagerly awaiting for you to go against me. I am not a full offensive player as you are so would be an interesting match; and would love to show you what I can do; my ego doesnt need stroking so meh why not.

Maybe whenever that time comes around you wont back stab your friends. Might be a bit too much to ask. But my offer stands take up an account in Static and show us what you can do while your still around if your not to busy with RL that is :)

DeletedUser

Dont make an announcment, but have the balls to attack him when he is online. You even said to Sir Jibbles that you stayed up all night to wreck the TDS account. You knew he was cozy in bed. Funny thing is, that account is alive and yours is not. So doesnt matter. Just keep trolling
I did wait till he was off line to start launching, I admitted that I did... obviously :icon_rolleyes:
I wanted him to get really, really mad and it worked :lol: (see my sig? :icon_razz:)
I continued to attack him when he was on line, Hell we even talked while I was launching trains :icon_eek:
The account is still around... Not like I was gonna attack lea :icon_eek:, coz than, yes, it would be true if you said; [SPOIL]
Maybe whenever that time comes around you wont back stab your friends.
[/SPOIL]

While she slept. A very hard feat indeed. Im still eagerly awaiting for you to go against me. I am not a full offensive player as you are so would be an interesting match; and would love to show you what I can do; my ego doesnt need stroking so meh why not.

Maybe whenever that time comes around you wont back stab your friends. Might be a bit too much to ask. But my offer stands take up an account in Static and show us what you can do while your still around if your not to busy with RL that is :)
Who is this "friend" that I back stabbed?
You guys keep saying that, but I cannot for the life of me remember back stabbing a "friend".
Lea, as far as I knew was not going to play the account any longer.
Lt, well, like I said...
[SPOIL]
I cannot for the life of me remember back stabbing a "friend".
[/SPOIL]
lol does that involve becoming more annoying like you are :lol: no thanks he is fine now :p
If you are that annoyed, than maybe you should do yourself a favor and reach real deep, pull that big 'ol stick outa your ass and try laughing. :icon_surprised:

Hanz3l

I did wait till he was off line to start launching, I admitted that I did... obviously :icon_rolleyes:
I wanted him to get really, really mad and it worked :lol: (see my sig? :icon_razz:)
I continued to attack him when he was on line, Hell we even talked while I was launching trains :icon_eek:
The account is still around... Not like I was gonna attack lea :icon_eek:, coz than, yes, it would be true if you said; [SPOIL][/SPOIL]
If he wasnt your friend why you join his account? Why for the life of me did we have those near daily mic chats as a group? You know if we were all friends and all... Perhaps you were just there for Red and Lea. Hell even i considered you a friend someone to put as a standard as sample of how ODA whoring should be done; perhaps i was deceived as well.
Who is this "friend" that I back stabbed?
You guys keep saying that, but I cannot for the life of me remember back stabbing a "friend".
Lea, as far as I knew was not going to play the account any longer.
Lt, well, like I said...
[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Answer is implied on last answer.

DeletedUser

If you are that annoyed, than maybe you should do yourself a favor and reach real deep, pull that big 'ol stick outa your ass and try laughing. :icon_surprised:

lol you are a pro doing a good job at it rather than TW XD which you claim is a pro who will take down drama if had no job :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If he wasnt your friend why you join his account? Why for the life of me did we have those near daily mic chats as a group? You know if we were all friends and all... Perhaps you were just there for Red and Lea. Hell even i considered you a friend someone to put as a standard as sample of how ODA whoring should be done; perhaps i was deceived as well.

Answer is implied on last answer.
Sure, we were friends at once, but had fallen out some time before all was said and done.
Since Lt loves to share convos ask him for all that was said. Just because you don't know what was said and/or done, it doesn't make the truth any less true.

lol you are a pro doing a good job at it rather than TW XD which you claim is a pro who will take down drama if had no job :lol:
I see you still haven't pulled that out yet...
I never said I could or would take down the whole of drama...
Just so you understand and we can end the confusion that you apparently suffer from, I will refresh your memory;
[SPOIL]
if I had no career I would still be in the top 10 right where I was regardless of whether a war had broken out or not :icon_wink:
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
and am fairly confident that I woulda whipped your ass along most on my border with the help of my tribe mates of course
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
Not like I was gonna attack lea :icon_eek:
[/SPOIL]
Maybe it's best you hold off replying until you have managed to dig deep enough or at the very least read, understand and then post :icon_idea:

Hanz3l

Sure, we were friends at once, but had fallen out some time before all was said and done.
Since Lt loves to share convos ask him for all that was said. Just because you don't know what was said and/or done, it doesn't make the truth any less true.

The day before and that same day you both were talking like the best of pals. There were other people on that mic chat... Thats my problem with all of this. LT hasnt been seen in weeks.... Anyways wasnt Tracey your friend too? You did take one from her as she slept that same day you took from TDS. I seriously dont recall any arguments going on there... As for your recaps for other people they were taken nearly right back.

DeletedUser

The day before and that same day you both were talking like the best of pals.
So if I was yellin' at him and treating him like a piece of shit the day before, than it would have justified what I did?
I know that is not exactly what you are saying, but by using your logic, what I said, as ridiculous as it may sound... works.

I don't believe anything I re capped was taken back until I left the account of course. :icon_wink:
Those sending the bulk of the attacks know that I defended and defended well while I was on, but they in no way played any factor in why I left.
I did however, try to make arrangements and find a sitter before I left, but finding a sitter for an account under that much fire is pretty tough to do as many who have experienced it will know.
I don't play unless I can focus and play at my best with the time needed to do so and while I am on the road working long hours, I do not have the time nor the energy needed to play the game, so I quit when I was called in for a long haul.

The rest of your argument I will not even begin to go there.
Really cba to look for quotes and search for stats to explain the timeline of events or the morality of what I did.

If some people choose to hate on me based on what they do or may know(most is speculation and assumption), they can have at it :icon_wink:
Tribal wars is nothing more than a game, a game I enjoy playing with and against my friends.

For those, Vic, who need to wonder if they are really my friend or not, than wonder on... meh
Hell even i considered you a friend someone to put as a standard as sample of how ODA whoring should be done; perhaps i was deceived as well.
Those people who I am friends with know what's up :)

AusKilla

Now you got it all flipped again.
I was thinking you had gotten a bit smarter since we last spoke. :icon_neutral:
I have not returned to play, but will when I have the time once again :icon_eek:

No you have it all flipped sir? Did i say you had come back to "play" saying you would beat us? No i simply said you had returned.. Which you have... Your posting here on the forums after a little absence post quitting :icon_eek:

I am sure that some day Aus will get a lesson from me :icon_cool:

One day? I highly doubt it.. I can assure you i have more experience & probably skillz than you do sir :) You gotta beat the best to become the best. That is what i have done in the past multiple multiple times.. Can you say you have? :icon_wink: I rarely fail & when i do i take it like a man instead of running like a wuss =) :icon_surprised: Unlike some unnamed people....

But hey.. Open invite to giving me a lesson sanchez.. I don't plan on leaving W53 for quite a while yet... :axemen:

DeletedUser

No you have it all flipped sir?
I may have your opinion flipped, but you have the facts flipped.

These would be opinions :icon_eek:
[SPOIL]
Pity Sanchez had to run from a fight like a wuss.. Blame it on his RL..
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
Hell even i considered you a friend someone to put as a standard as sample of how ODA whoring should be done
[/SPOIL]

Here are the facts :icon_wink:
[SPOIL]
Those sending the bulk of the attacks know that I defended and defended well while I was on, but they in no way played any factor in why I left.
I don't play unless I can focus and play at my best with the time needed to do so and while I am on the road working long hours, I do not have the time nor the energy needed to play the game, so I quit when I was called in for a long haul.
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
lord sanchez - this guy will kill you in game and then come on to the externals to make sure everyone else knows about it :lol:
[/SPOIL]

Now whether you agree with me or not, it does not change the fact that you are posting opinions and I am posting facts.

DeletedUser

I may have your opinion flipped, but you have the facts flipped.

Here are the facts :icon_wink:
[SPOIL][/SPOIL]
[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Now whether you agree with me or not, it does not change the fact that you are posting opinions and I am posting facts.

Actually, the quotes in the second set of spoilers, the "facts" are also opinions, just of other people. That does not make them facts.

If you think otherwise, quote me and put it in a spoiler in the facts section:

Sanchez may be able to play tribalwars. But as far as games go, it is fairly simple, and his mastery of it is an amazing achievement. However, the main components of the game, are time, a basic understanding of the game and its mechanics and an ability to work as a team/co-operate. Since he 'has a career which doesn't allow time for a game' and back-stabs his friends. He fails 2 of the 3 main criteria for TRIBAL wars and has not yet proved himself as a good player, let alone an average one. I've seen noobs with no idea last longer when they were attacked.

So Sanchez, pull your head out of your ass. You asked for attacks. You got attacks. RL conveniently 'got in the way' as you started losing villages. You lose the war, deleted your account and now come onto the forums and start arking up? As Aus said, be a man and accept you lost. Otherwise, this seems appropriate: Sit down bk.

Ponds186

Drama!...Whats up. This thread is derailed by Sanchez and his meaningless posts. Bottomline is He quit under attack, typical signs of a loser. RL and all that stuff is just another excuse! Good luck Drama!. Not that you need much ;)

DeletedUser

Drama!...Whats up. This thread is derailed by Sanchez and his meaningless posts. Bottomline is He quit under attack, typical signs of a loser. RL and all that stuff is just another excuse! Good luck Drama!. Not that you need much ;)
This.

Let's move this thread back to on topic please :eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 11
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 298,723
Side 2: 91,528
Difference: 207,195

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88,727
Side 2: 53,672
Difference: 35,055

chart

DeletedUser67788

@ Sanchez

As Rainbow.Sprinkles said, those quotes that are supposedly 'facts' are nothing but opinions also. Especially Rednecks quote there... Not only was it Red's opinion, but you went back to October 16th, 2010 to find it. Pretty piss weak attempt at presenting a 'fact' don't you think?

I'm not sure what his opinion of you would be now... maybe it would be closer to "will ditch an account, join the enemy, act like a and then quit when attacks start to arrive". Funnily enough, that is much closer to a fact than anything else presented so far.

DeletedUser

The only fact here that matters is that Static still stands. No biggy. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

wait wut, what did i miss :D havent been around here in a while, but last i remember sanchez was in drama! , awww man looks like i missed all the fun.
Quick update for me anyone?

DeletedUser

The only fact here that matters is that Static still stands. No biggy. :icon_razz:

Amen, Who would of thought it :lol:

You guys are really putting up one hell of a fight. Props to Static

DeletedUser

You guys are really putting up one hell of a fight. Props to Static
Although I'm not all that active lately (not by choice, I'll be back soon enough :icon_evil: :icon_biggrin:), but being an ex-duke I'll take the compliment and chuck a thank you out there in reply from everyone here at Static. :)

... I'm sure everyone's loving the lack of sleep. :lol: :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Although I'm not all that active lately (not by choice, I'll be back soon enough :icon_evil: :icon_biggrin:), but being an ex-duke I'll take the compliment and chuck a thank you out there in reply from everyone here at Static. :)

... I'm sure everyone's loving the lack of sleep. :lol: :icon_redface:

Bold: :icon_evil: I have not gone without this much sleep for a long time!

DeletedUser67788

Well... it would appear we don't have anything to really bitch about at each other at the moment...

I hope sanchez keeps arguing, just so we have somewhere to vent our pent up e-rage.