Rate The Forum Posters!

DeletedUser

SergeantFraser - 7/10 - He really seems to be going out of his way to find the limits of the rules... His posts do add value to conversations, but he needs to stop pushing the limits, or I'll need to write a script to auto delete his posts. (I've actually got scripts to do similar, so a name change, and a minor tweak to the selection logic, and I could have this running in less time than it took me to explain it).

I'm merely testing you to see if you are fulfulling your duties properly ^_^
I'll settle down with these limits you speak of :) I'm not conciously trying to push them though D=

hellthug

File Not Found :a pretty good mod she tries her best to not infract and to bring the forums a life and she need's to get on skype more often . 9/10
Legaldeath :i liked your old posts but the new once are always trying to defend your tribe by being biased. 6/10
SergeantFraser : no hard feelings but most of his new post are short and of topic with nothing to point out or argue about 6/10
MadisonBama :he don't post much but when he do he makes sense and he don't go of topic . 8/10
Walshaw00 a good poster when he posts he makes sense unlike the most posters in forums . 8/10
Sboh :mostly same as sergent . 7/10
Hawk.eye she tries aloot to prove her point in an argument but she get in a loot of losing debates but at least she is always on topic 6/10
FCBunyodkor :simply cause he know when to post and when to stay quiet . 7/10

File Not Found

File Not Found :a pretty good mod she tries her best to not infract and to bring the forums a life and she need's to get on skype more often . 9/10

I killed two pc's last week (really, they killed themselves), and am running on a crappy loner laptop, missing half the keyboard, and running vista basic...

Skype is not a priority right now...

File Not Found

The first... /sigh, my baby... my poor baby...

The first, I let the heatsink on the processor get clogged (I run without the side on (as any tech / former tech would)), and given that it had over the past few years, suffered more that 7 lightning strikes (of which I was able to get it running again with a little cleverness), anyway, long story short, one of the many things that I was unable to recover, was the auto power down upon overheat... anyway... heatsink got clogged (as I accidentally fit the fan backwards after I last cleared it), processor overheated, and destroyed the socket in the process.

As for the second... well, frankly I have no idea... I think I destroyed the AGP port after fitting it out with my old components. (it had... 64Mb 3d card, 256Mb ram, 80Gb hdd, which I naturally upgraded with my own components to a 1Gb 3d card, 8Gb ram, and two 2Tb hdd's) etc etc.... anyway, that ran long enough for me to re-activate windows (a mobo is considered a major hardware change), (about 45 minutes uptime and full operations before I decided to do so), then, ran for another 15 minutes or so, and just shit itself. No video, no beep code errors, just... bricked.

File Not Found

Sorry, it metaphorically expelled a greeny brown excrement that it launched in a projectile fashion from its metaphorical anus. I point out, whilst offensive to people where I am, shit is apparently not considered offensive on the forums here.

The first one should have died years ago, the fact that it was still running to that point was a miracle in itself. That said, I miss it. I missed it within moments. That computer and I have been through some tough times together... it was a custom build, and was still able to obliterate any new prebuilt pc on offer 2 years after I put it together.

It literally took 5 seconds to go from post to desktop.

and now... I'm using a laptop I bought, had for a week, and sold to a friend for less than half its cost. (because I hated the thing so much)

hellthug

I killed two pc's last week (really, they killed themselves), and am running on a crappy loner laptop, missing half the keyboard, and running vista basic...

Skype is not a priority right now...

ohh i understand i just thought it was the first step for leaving the community after the last convo anyway glad that you didn't leave, and hopfully you won't break the third one any time soon :lol:

DeletedUser

Sorry, it metaphorically expelled a greeny brown excrement that it launched in a projectile fashion from its metaphorical anus. I point out, whilst offensive to people where I am, shit is apparently not considered offensive on the forums here.

So in the right context we can use the word shit?
Meaning i could quote you on that in my siggy? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

File Not Found

As is my understanding.

I can't of course quote internal documents, however, I do believe even Morthy has used the word in a post or two, including one I will quote here in a moment.

That said, I'd prefer you didn't quote me in your sig.

-EDIT-

Any chance you could rewrite that so it isn't a bunch of bullshit?

now, back on topic please.

Ratings NOWZ!

DeletedUser

File Not Found 9/10:Growing on me quickly! Funny, clever and you tolerate my
Morhty said:
Legaldeath 7/10 Can't really think much about you, all that comes to mind is your avatar :/ Recently i've stopped reading the big argument about Womble and CRASH so if your posts are mainly in there then i missed em
SergeantFraser 1/10 Please somebody ban this guy and delete his account from the externals ;/
MadisonBama 9/10 Short and to the point...
Walshaw00 8/10 What you say is true mostly, but I dislike posting with you as I have to be extremely careful about what I say otherwise you will pick away at it...
Sboh 9/10 Makes me laugh ^_^ Tribe mate <3 gotta love him!
Hawk.eye 7/10 Saaaaaaraaaaaaaah!!! I dunno you really but I've heard a fair bit about you :) (That isn't meant to sound creepy...I SWEAR)
FCBunyodkor 8/10 Not a frequent poster but your posts are accurate and make me laugh at times!
AHL 10/10 Amazingly funny, great guy! Always on the same side of my arguments
Skype-emoticons-10-tongueout.gif

-MonsterMunch- 7/10 Post more! Your funny on our internal forums! Be funny here?
Skype-emoticons-22-itwasntme.gif

Did i miss anyone?

File Not Found

SergeantFraser 1/10 Please somebody ban this guy and delete his account from the externals ;/

Careful... It's a good thing I know your joking, as we DO infact permaban accounts on the users request. (For those trying to leave the game, and struggling)

DeletedUser70293

List:
File Not Found I think you might be cool. Not sure.....[/Sarcasm] 10/10
Legaldeath - All I have seen of you is bias and silly blah blah blah. 4/10
SergeantFraser - Nubby nubby nub. 10/10
MadisonBama - Cool cat you are. 9/10
Walshaw00 - PnP king. 9/10
Sboh - Failminator 0/10
Hawk.eye - See legal
FCBunyodkor - Objective and logical (most of the time). 8/10

Sboh

File Not Found - 9/10 - Treat people how you want to be treated is a good way to explain your works, you give people room for error and in return they respect the boundries.. Good way to work when people comply.
Legaldeath - 6/10 - Don't know much of your posts, I just remember some flaming.
SergeantFraser - 9/10 - I have to give you a high rating as you made my sig, and just been a general help to me IG, Please stop annoying FnF though :)
MadisonBama - 9/10 - Your posts make sense, you don't just flame and you help people out aroudn the forums too.
Walshaw00 - 7/10 - You are brilliant for PnP but your posts are too long for me to read in the Crash vs Womble thread.
Sboh - 6/10 - According to others I need to post more/
Hawk.eye - 8/10 - You and FCB seem to be the only ones defending Crash which I do respect, and you do post actual logic not just random statements to insight arguements.
FCBunyodkor - 7/10 - Same as above, but not as often :)
AHL - 9/10 - We are normally on the same side when talking about things in the externals so high rating for you :)
-MonsterMunch- - 8/10 - You need to post more but I know you from IG and you are great fun when we do speak so I think you would be a great addition to the externals :)

DeletedUser

Fraser, can't you do something without getting told off for once? lol

Honestly dude I'd be lying if I said I meant it! haha
Just guess I live life on the edge (Yeah tell me about it...pushing the rules on a forum is drastic huh o_O) But I don't mean it...well, most of the time!

List:
SergeantFraser - Nubby nubby nub. 10/10

Awww darling your too nice <3