TDE/A-21 Stats:

DeletedUser68153

At least they are having some harmless fun.

I've a question for everyone... What is the purpose of 24 hour stats, I'd have thought this far into a world, people would have realized they truly are a meaningless indication of anything? Especially at this stage where wars last months. Anyone can spin anything, anyway they like if they keep the sampling small enough. Hell, even I'm a champion runner, if I compare myself to the people in my home, but if I go outside of it, it's quite a different story.

Thats the basic point we've been telling KD for months. Yet he keeps doing it, so we'll do it to prove him wrong

DeletedUser

For about 2 years time alot of people have told me and Queen that we are making wrong thing, i think about 50 to 100 of the player that told us that we are making things wrong are gone now, where are them? let the stat and time tell you what is wrong or right, only a tip ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser97104

Gone not because of you KD but other people.
Gone because of RL issues.

So please...

DeletedUser68153

For about 2 years time alot of people have told me and Queen that we are making wrong thing, i think about 50 to 100 of the player that told us that we are making things wrong are gone now, where are them? let the stat and time tell you what is wrong or right, only a tip ;)

//King Dragon

Nice to know, but irrelevant, we were talking about how you tend to put up stats of 24 hours when your winning, even though wars can last for months or years, like this one will

DeletedUser

Solo? shit it think this game call TRIBALwars :) not Solowars ;)

//King Dragon

Congratulations, you can read.
I notice you're ignoring the point about how you're not posting stats anymore. Does reality hurt too much for you?

DeletedUser

Cracking, Bit by Bit,
Players starting to fall, activity dropping, Morale Declining.

What should you do?

Haha!
Grab another meat shield!!
That will solve it!

MeatShield.jpg

T.D.E -401

DeletedUser74702

Side 1:
Tribes: A-21
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 808
Side 2: 406
Difference: 402

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,380,566
Side 2: 3,662,244
Difference: 3,718,322

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 199
Side 2: 48
Difference: 151

chart

Side 1: 1,760,430
Side 2: 409,284
Difference: 1,351,146

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 9
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 223,340
Side 2: 80,847
Difference: 142,493

chart

I'm sure at least one of these is accurate...

DeletedUser

Meat shield starts seeing mass incoming! = Meat shield Dismissed.

DeletedUser80195

Stat padding or not...

I run a tight ship and if a player isn't performing to the expectations of the tribe then that player doesn't deserve to be in that tribe any more.

Prime example, badly built villages, mixed troops and not stacking in key areas.

Player goes inactive after 150 fakes roll in.

I say Ef it at this stage Kick the bugger...

But then that's why I'm not duke in any tribe...

Just my thoughts and not a representation of either TDE or A-21.

DeletedUser

the war haven't started yet. i haven't let out any "OP plans" against A-21 since the merged of NOB and Raid. :) does that count on the stats? hehe..

MM

this is my first post in the external forum..lalalala!!

DeletedUser

the war haven't started yet.

The war started on 19.04. at 21:35:32 its been over a month.
A-21 are 454 conquers up.

i haven't let out any "OP plans" against A-21 since the merged of NOB and Raid. :)

Its been over a month and you still haven't managed to make an Op, Thats quite amusing to say the least.

does that count on the stats? hehe..
Well no it doesn't because it has to succeed first and judging by your post here your not the smartest chap on the block so I wouldn't put my money on it.

this is my first post in the external forum..lalalala!!
Nice to have you here :)

-James

DeletedUser81385

Seriously, I do not understand how you can win this war?
If you look at the total number of captured villages, you have taken around 600 for the past seven days, and we have around 830, so if all those villages you took over was our villages and we have not taken any of you, they are still that we go with the 200 plus villages every week.

//Yellow