8AA8 vs Nomads war *Blood and Steel*

DeletedUser

As Churchill has been quoted saying "History is written by the victors"
Realitycheck: TribalWars doesn't write history.

I would much prefer it if you where gracious in defeat rather than bitter towards the better tacticians.
To determine the better tactician you have to take the goals into account, CTRL was about dominating a world and having fun, both things we did.
8aa8's Goal seems to be solely winning the world, which they haven't done yet.. so it's to early to talk like that :lol:

DeletedUser

Realitycheck: TribalWars doesn't write history.

read the post I replied to and quoted in my reply. That's the only way to understand what was said.

To determine the better tactician you have to take the goals into account, CTRL was about dominating a world and having fun, both things we did.
8aa8's Goal seems to be solely winning the world, which they haven't done yet.. so it's to early to talk like that :lol:

CTRL didn't dominate the world. There where still plenty of decent sized tribes apposing CTRL and eventually CTRL started to lose villages and gave up. The game is a lot more fun when you are winning and CTRL where winning for a long time but as soon as they started to lose they go "we've won this world already we don't need to see it out" well, the truth it, they didn't win the world, the world is still here and CTRL will not be the tribe to win this world.

DeletedUser

??? Lost me.

What excuse?

The fact that Drykill is a coward is hear nor there with anything, it's just a fact. And as such I won't waste my fingers on him. (yeah you are)

I haven't seen "an excuse", lol, except for the 8AA8 players rather pathetic attempts to invent a history of this world that doesn't involve you winning it "cos the enemy got bored and left". It's ranged from EJ sitting all the accounts and getting banned to out right b&*&ocks, I can't be bothered to go through all the posts and list em, your a smart lad, you know what and where they are.

There was no great come back fight, you were hetting hammered until our players got bored and slowly and surely lost interest in the game. One by one their activity dwindled and you lot got a bit bolder and a bit brassier, picked at the inactives, barb whored and of course had to recruit half the world to get the minerals to attack what remains of us (standard DDB tactics, get some else to do it), but you did, so again, Kudos.

Of course that's not your fault, that's ours, I should have appeared in here more and done more arse slapping and hi fiving as seems to be all I read from you lot.

So come on, spin me another jack n nory refuting the above. Bah, what's the point? You've have got your heads so far shoved up em your not going to hear me anyways. (-edit- some of you at any rates, I'll let you decide who I'm refering to)

ask floritus about inventing history because he is one who believes ctrl won the world:lol:

DeletedUser

WHEN ctrl have start to lose?
when we have win and over the 75% of our tribemates delete their account?
all of you in 8aa8 have this account to sit because i said in another post gm left you to keep alive dead accounts.
personal i do not care for the game.it is just a game when it will finish obody will remember you.all the players who play tribal will remember ctrl and they will remember that almost all of them have quit when all the enemies have stop to play this game.
believe me nobody will remember 8aa8.all know the true story for you guys.
and how embarrassing is that you have ask help from all the players in this world and from the players who have quit to help you to win a tribe with 30 players.
and believe me you have start to win when spawnie rose and dpn have quit.after that eldory quit.
crasy and earone when they see 2000 incoming each they left the game so nobody play this accounts.
so there is no vicroty for you my lovely enemies.

DeletedUser

all of you in 8aa8 have this account to sit because i said in another post gm left you to keep alive dead accounts.
personal i do not care for the game.it is just a game when it will finish obody will remember you.all the players who play tribal will remember ctrl and they will remember that almost all of them have quit when all the enemies have stop to play this game.
and how embarrassing is that you have ask help from all the players in this world and from the players who have quit to help you to win a tribe with 30 players.
and believe me you have start to win when spawnie rose and dpn have quit.after that eldory quit.
crasy and earone when they see 2000 incoming each they left the game so nobody play this accounts.

i dont know how can you still believe that ctrl lost 75% of their players, while we all know the truth, and it is an insider info that the account ctrl lost are mostly defensive accounts. imagine a single player got permabanned and a handful of accounts with flat stats suddenly went barb. we also know that most of ctrl are sitted, you got desperate in finding players, you had dissolved gtg to take their players and their accounts to be used as defensive accounts.

and hey cuclop you left your tribe afte seeing 100 incoming hahahha. the active front is coming your end is near.
(let me guess.... cuclop will quit with reasons like im bored i won the world:lol:)

CTRL is overrated, a great stat manipulator, and good story tellers too.:lol:

lastly ctrl did very dirty tactic to kick out all DDB players, if they are really winning they will not do such thing to end ddb.
salute to all the ctrl accounts you guys kicked to save your stats.
the end is near for ctrl/nomads.
no mercy!
x and sir g will be rimmed for the 5th time....finally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you had dissolved gtg to take their players and their accounts to be used as defensive accounts.

You know...when you fail to have your facts straight, people fail to believe anything you say even if true.
1) CTRL had nothing to do with GTG disbanding; that decision was purely on Budgiebird and Snowbie for reasons of their own...primarily returning to real life after nearly 3 years in the game.

2) The majority of GTG members went to TUBA or went barbarian....very few ended up in CTRL.

3) The vast majority (12 of the 15 GTG members who did join CTRL for any real length of time) of those GTG members who went to CTRL were offensive players..as were the vast majority of those who decided to quit when GTG was disbanded. The few defensive players GTG had joined up with TUBA...only to later be eaten from within there.

DeletedUser

hmm, cuclop, asking help from everyone else in this world, hmmm, sounds familiar doesn't it??

how many spies did ctrl have in all of our tribes? and how many players did ctrl brought to their side to finish off this world?

hmm (again), seeing 2000 incomming is nothing compared to what the old ctrl used to give us ^^

and in case you haven't noticed, but there still are people alive in 8AA8 that went trough hard times and constant numbers of 6000 incomming, most of these players that are still here are now eating all of you alive..

hmm (again and again), like i care about people noticing we'll win this world? you don't win a world unless you CONTROL (pun intented) the whole the world.. seems like CTRL was never able to CONTROL the whole world, or did they now??? you guys were kicking our *sses, and you'll never find me saying anything else.. but in the end it's dogged that does it...

so i don't care what kind of excuses you will keep bringing up, you guys are failing in what you are doing, and tbh, it's a shame people like you ended up in nomads, cause the tribe used to stand for a small bunch of hard heads that wouldn't quit for anything and kept fighting.. looks like the ctrl still in this world don't fit that motto!

DeletedUser

i dont know how can you still believe that ctrl lost 75% of their players, while we all know the truth, and it is an insider info that the account ctrl lost are mostly defensive accounts. imagine a single player got permabanned and a handful of accounts with flat stats suddenly went barb. we also know that most of ctrl are sitted, you got desperate in finding players, you had dissolved gtg to take their players and their accounts to be used as defensive accounts.

No idea who you are but it is obvious you are highly misinformed. You remind me a birther that just babbles on with crazy conspiracy theories no matter how farfetched they may seem. Should we just call you Donald from now on with all your insider info? Where is the proof Donald? And the thing with GTG couldn't be any further from the truth. If anything only GTG members and a handful of CTRL members know exactly why the GTG tribe no longer exist and it was for personal reasons of their leaders never released to the general public and remain as such.

CTRL is overrated, a great stat manipulator, and good story tellers too.:lol:

It's funny that the only people that think CTRL are overrated are the people they've defeated in the past. CTRL is "over rated" but yet it killed so many tribes and managed to last at the top for an extremely long time and consistently destroyed tribe after tribe in wars. Read up on your world 10 history before spouting such nonsensical garbage.

lastly ctrl did very dirty tactic to kick out all DDB players, if they are really winning they will not do such thing to end ddb.
salute to all the ctrl accounts you guys kicked to save your stats.
the end is near for ctrl/nomads.
no mercy!
x and sir g will be rimmed for the 5th time....finally

What you call dirty I call logical. We had control of DDBs duke account. I saw no reason why we shouldn't dismiss everyone. Sabotage is a vital part of war. If anyone we ever warred got their hands on a CTRL DUKE account the very same would of happened to us. Instead of calling it dirty why don't you blame the stupidity of DDBs leadership at the time which allowed such a thing to occur.

DeletedUser

It's funny that the only people that think CTRL are overrated are the people they've defeated in the past. CTRL is "over rated" but yet it killed so many tribes and managed to last at the top for an extremely long time and consistently destroyed tribe after tribe in wars. Read up on your world 10 history before spouting such nonsensical garbage.
you'll never hear me say CTRL wasn't completely owning us.. the recent players still alive just don't...

DeletedUser

whats funnier is, im telling you ctrl is overrated and we are killing ctrl/nomads.
but hey we arent declaring we won the world:lol:

so hows kfc:lol:

DeletedUser

What you call dirty I call logical. We had control of DDBs duke account. I saw no reason why we shouldn't dismiss everyone. Sabotage is a vital part of war. If anyone we ever warred got their hands on a CTRL DUKE account the very same would of happened to us. Instead of calling it dirty why don't you blame the stupidity of DDBs leadership at the time which allowed such a thing to occur.

okay donald, we heard it from you.
the fact that you say you guys are clearly winning why take such measures... wait i know.... ...you know we are coming and will not back down. we are like not the previous tribes you fought, little setbacks wont make us come to you begging for peace or invite.
we know that too much accounts piloted are taking alot of your allowances, ctrl's destruction is inevitable, too much accounts for players:lol:

DeletedUser

if 75% of CTRL players deleted there account, and CTRL declared themselves winners of the world I'd expect more than half the world to be big barbarian villages then.. even with players all over the world deleting their accounts there is still not that many barbs.

As far as I know, nobody is using a dead account for anything in 8AA8.. you come up with this argument so many times but you never have any names of these dead accounts.. you just say we are using them and don't say who is using which accounts.

8AA8 never asked for help off anyone. BORG where close allies almost like family to us so we merged. TUBA where at war with you guys and we where at war with you guys and we figured that if we are going to finish up on this world we wont be attacking TUBA so they merged into us.

Actually no.. you can check the stats yourself if you don't believe me.. DPN was happily nobling 8AA8 when we hit back at him.. he didn't quit, he was beat.

Spawnie-rose was nobling 8AA8 when he was attacked too.. he didn't quit, he was beat.

Rosskin was nobling 8AA8 when he was attacked.. he didn't quit, he was beat.

Crasy and Earone where both nobling enemy villages when they where attacked.. they both put up a fight but after a month or so they where both eventually beat.

I'm pretty sure you knew you where lieing but if you thought you where telling the truth check TWstats before you come back with more bull :)

DeletedUser

You non 8AA8 players can watch as we win the world and we will watch your jaws drop with envy.

DeletedUser

If 8AA8 wins, it will be strictly due to sheer body count rather than skill.

97 versus 15 isnt a fair fight by any standard....but that number of players, even if inactive will give you the edge when you revive the inactives.
All those low level players will easily noble villages once the big players sitting them clear opponents...much easier to gain a village when nobles cost only 500 packets a noble instead of 6500 :p

DeletedUser

till not so long ago 8AA8 was a smaller tribe then nomads.. not in players, but in amount of villages..

DeletedUser

till not so long ago 8AA8 was a smaller tribe then nomads.. not in players, but in amount of villages..
And now 8AA8 has decided to go the World 12/DNY route and merge their way to victory instead of fairly fighting for it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And now 8AA8 has decided to go the World 12/DNY route and merge their way to victory instead of fairly fighting for it :icon_rolleyes:

Omg... Walk away, ignorant one.
8AA8 was already winning before BORG & TUBA merged. So shush. :icon_rolleyes:
Anyways, BORG & TUBA were allies. We cleary did not want to end the world as Allies, but as tribemates under 1 Banner.

& Don't talk about fairly fighitng, We all know how much CTRL cheated aswell...

DeletedUser

True enough that it is part of war but this just showed the rest of the world that CTRL was worried about us enough to have to use such a tactic. But even when you managed to pull it off it failed to produce the desired effect you wanted.

True it caused DDB to break into smaller tribes but then all they did was allied up with each other and inside of 3 weeks they had all merged into 8AA8. Thus the over all tactic used by CTRL was yet another failure.

If 8AA8 wins, it will be strictly due to sheer body count rather than skill.

97 versus 15 isnt a fair fight by any standard....but that number of players, even if inactive will give you the edge when you revive the inactives.
All those low level players will easily noble villages once the big players sitting them clear opponents...much easier to gain a village when nobles cost only 500 packets a noble instead of 6500 :p

If I'm not mistaken CTRL started the war vs TUBA thus causing them to fight on yet another front and that war was carried over to Nomads when CTRL fell apart. This gave us yet more allies against you guys.

But now Nomads are deleting one after another as they come under heavy attack by us. So please try and prove otherwise. Not to mention you have members leaving Nomads. No idea if they're running to try and save themselves or if their was some disagreement with the Nomad leadership. Doesn't matter to me one way or another since they will still bleed along with Nomads.

And now 8AA8 has decided to go the World 12/DNY route and merge their way to victory instead of fairly fighting for it

As Kingwood stated above it's a tactic of warfare they used sabotage we have used diplomacy. We was already allies so why not fight under one banner. Makes better sense and more efficient to fight a war with a single set of leadership.

& Don't talk about fairly fighitng, We all know how much CTRL cheated aswell...

Who cares if they cheated most of them are gone. They claim that they won the world and got bored and deleted their accounts. Well had they stuck around I'm sure they would have won but like alot of tribes like CTRL they lack the stomach for long drawn out wars. Bottom line is this CTRL didn't win this world because they cut and ran away and claiming a victory that doesn't count because they didn't win the world.

DeletedUser

If I'm not mistaken CTRL started the war vs TUBA thus causing them to fight on yet another front and that war was carried over to Nomads when CTRL fell apart. This gave us yet more allies against you guys.
I'll give you the real reason we declared on TUBA, basically it all came down to our members being bored to death and lacking the passion to continue playing...
We then decided just to declare on TUBA to spice things up, which worked out for about 2 months or so, after which the people just quit anyways.