8AA8 vs Nomads war *Blood and Steel*

DeletedUser

I'll give you the real reason we declared on TUBA, basically it all came down to our members being bored to death and lacking the passion to continue playing...
We then decided just to declare on TUBA to spice things up, which worked out for about 2 months or so, after which the people just quit anyways.

Well when players was even thinking about quitting you should have tried to find replacement players. Even if they was newbs as a newb can be trained into a damn fine player if he/she has a good teacher. CTRL was a tribe of fine players and it would have been very easy for them to both replace the old players and train the new players. But then I suspect you guys didn't or wouldn't put the effort into such an endeavor.

DeletedUser

And now 8AA8 has decided to go the World 12/DNY route and merge their way to victory instead of fairly fighting for it :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_twisted: luckily we were already beating nomads before tuba and borg decided to join us :)

and it's like EJ once told me, people have a way of joining the winning tribe :) that's why ctrl had this many spies in all of our tribes and managed to get people to betray us and join them...

.-x-.

Actually, it was barely winning tbh, but the influx of new members really sealed the deal, we simply can't be arsed to keep hacking through all the dead accounts to get the live ones.

DeletedUser

Actually, it was barely winning tbh, but the influx of new members really sealed the deal, we simply can't be arsed to keep hacking through all the dead accounts to get the live ones.

Enter the Nomads big book of excuses.

DeletedUser

If 8AA8 wins, it will be strictly due to sheer body count rather than skill.

97 versus 15 isnt a fair fight by any standard....but that number of players, even if inactive will give you the edge when you revive the inactives.
All those low level players will easily noble villages once the big players sitting them clear opponents...much easier to gain a village when nobles cost only 500 packets a noble instead of 6500 :p

I am guessing you aren't very good at this game. Packets may seem that nobles get more expensive as you get bigger, but in relativity they don't. You have more villages so you can afford more packets. at game speed 1 you can afford to create 2 nobles a day if all your villages have max resource production and that is not considering what you spend on troops. As a smaller player you pay a higher percentage of your troops and a higher percentage rebuilding villages than a bigger player. So the effective cost is cheaper when you are bigger than when you are smaller.

As for the 97 versus 15 that's not how it looks. Nomads side of the war was originally a few tribes adding up to about 60-70 players. At this point they where at war with 8AA8, BORG and TUBA. The number of players they are fighting has not increased, it's just all the players are now fighting under one banner. The reason Nomads numbers are down to 15 is because so many of them have been beaten and nobled down to the point of quitting.

It was originally a fair fight and nomads where winning for the first 6 months or so but after a while their best players got hit hard and are now gone.

It's not new members, you where already enemies with BORG and TUBA

DeletedUser

read the post I replied to and quoted in my reply. That's the only way to understand what was said.

CTRL didn't dominate the world. There where still plenty of decent sized tribes apposing CTRL and eventually CTRL started to lose villages and gave up. The game is a lot more fun when you are winning and CTRL where winning for a long time but as soon as they started to lose they go "we've won this world already we don't need to see it out" well, the truth it, they didn't win the world, the world is still here and CTRL will not be the tribe to win this world.

I beg you to look up the stats when the majority of players decided to quit.

CTRL was nobling almost as many Borg/A88A/Line villages than the three tribes were nobling in general. They were losing members faster than they could make up villages for.

And because there really seemed like no conceivable end to the world because the players we'd beaten tribe and tribe again kept jumping ship and moving to the next tribe, and DDB had fallen and reformed. Most of us quit.

The point of fighting had lost it's point. Beating people over and over again at the same game just gets to be a chore more than anything after a while. It had absolutely nothing to do with losing villages. Because, come on, please, CTRL, lose to an enemy? Anyone with any real intelligence or knowledge of past events would know thats just laughable.

X-Press, , Eli. Don't hide in your cocky little hole cuz you're winning now after we all quit. You know how things were when Woodly left, followed by me and the majority of the good active CTRL members and most of the nomads playing on accounts. Man up and admit it, and stop allowing your tribe members to talk about crap you know isn't true. And then I won't have to come back and call you out on it and correct people.

Just dropping in to try and educate the under privileged children. I'll be along my way now.

EDIT: O wait, I found some, Dated Feb 22nd 2010. Two weeks before I quit. And a couple weeks after Woodly and a few others had quit.

Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 8AA8 SDFmad BURN DaD
Players:

Timeframe: 08/02/2010 00:00:00 to 22/02/2010 16:08:48

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,253
Side 2: 1,321
Difference: 1,932

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 695
Side 2: 5
Difference: 690

image.php

And overall in the last month:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 8AA8 SDFmad BURN DaD BORG LINE DDB DDBBQ
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,256
Side 2: 5,030
Difference: 3,226

image.php

Side 1: 3,808
Side 2: 427
Difference: 3,381

image.php

So we nobled about 2 times more villages then all the others combined and nobled 3k more enemy villages :lol:

EDIT:

This was Feb 4th 2010.

2 Days before DDB fell.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB BORG LINE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,946
Side 2: 946
Difference: 1,000

image.php

Side 1: 1,038
Side 2: 60
Difference: 978

image.php

It didn't matter who the player was, or how stacked they were, we could throw countless nukes at them. And take anything we wanted. We threw over 15,000 nukes towards almost 1000 villages and took over 75% of those villages in less than a week and a half.

Honestly. If you can truly call stats like that an entertaining war, when they looked like that for a good 6 months, then your game is nobling barbs, and I feel truly sorry for the lack of will to kill in this game. This game is about war, and when it stopped being a war, and turned into a noble fest of free easy villages. It stopped being fun and we stopped being CTRL. There was nothing left to CTRL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

& The Emperor of Cheat has returned.
So the re-display of those Stats were nice, And make you proud.
However, how proud of yourself and your tribe can you be, considering how much you cheated?

DeletedUser

I have seen no evidence either way but it's either a major coincidence that everyone quit at the same time.. or perhaps TW staff decided to investigate if you were cheating.. therefore banning players..

With the fact this used to be the only world on the game with bot protection I am going to have to say it is likely that players on this world where caught cheating and banned and from what everyone has been saying I'd say it was CTRL that did the cheating.

DeletedUser

I am guessing you aren't very good at this game.

Please. No one in 8AA8 ever seems to want to attack me very long...the moment they try, a loss of a vilage or two sends them running back under whatever rock they crawled out of to try such stupid acts of supposed bravery.

If I wasnt good to some measure, I would have been walked over and rimmed out by other players many years ago.

And when one keeps all their resources dedicated first to troop recruitment and then to village reconstruction after captures, it still burns off much of the available resources before saving for packets....so your claim of 2 nobles a day is not quite accurate.

I have seen the few attacks thrown at me by various 8AA8 members...they arent fakes, but it is painfully obvious they arent putting forth any serious effort into maintaining recruitment...instead they are saving packets first just so they can take 50 villages a day.

And amazingly enough, these same players are proving the truth of my earlier observation....they are small, had little if any activity for the past 3 months, but are now working in force while those larger 8AA8 members who previously tried being a threat got beaten and went into hibernation.

Make all the claims of CTRL/Nomads cheating that you want.....I have never seen any sign of it, and damn sure never even attempted it myself. But it gets a bit tiresome having to prove yourself over and over when the accusations are thrown. And that alone was likely enough of a reason for players like EJ and KW to finally decide to quit.

DeletedUser

Please. No one in 8AA8 ever seems to want to attack me very long...the moment they try, a loss of a vilage or two sends them running back under whatever rock they crawled out of to try such stupid acts of supposed bravery.

If I wasnt good to some measure, I would have been walked over and rimmed out by other players many years ago.

What is your in game name.. I'm sure we could rim you in less than a month if we wanted..

And when one keeps all their resources dedicated first to troop recruitment and then to village reconstruction after captures, it still burns off much of the available resources before saving for packets....so your claim of 2 nobles a day is not quite accurate.

You obviously didn't read what I said then.. "at game speed 1 you can afford to create 2 nobles a day if all your villages have max resource production and that is not considering what you spend on troops."

So you agreed with my point.. so in theory it is cheaper for bigger players because to clear a village may take an offensive village of troops. Perhaps you are spending resources rebuilding your last 4 or 5 villages you have captured. as a percentage of earnt resources a smaller player will be able to spend a lot less on noble packets.. This is why I presumed you where inexperienced.. it's common knowledge amongst better players.

I have seen the few attacks thrown at me by various 8AA8 members...they arent fakes, but it is painfully obvious they arent putting forth any serious effort into maintaining recruitment...instead they are saving packets first just so they can take 50 villages a day.

And amazingly enough, these same players are proving the truth of my earlier observation....they are small, had little if any activity for the past 3 months, but are now working in force while those larger 8AA8 members who previously tried being a threat got beaten and went into hibernation.

More than likely that will be suiciding troops. If 8AA8 was like that how come we have managed to bring down so many big Nomads players.. earone, DPN, Rosskin and Spawnie-Rose (to list a few from my area) and I'm sure there have been more in other continents such as crasy..

If 8AA8 are as bad as you claim then how come they are the most dominant tribe ever to play world 10?

Make all the claims of CTRL/Nomads cheating that you want.....I have never seen any sign of it, and damn sure never even attempted it myself. But it gets a bit tiresome having to prove yourself over and over when the accusations are thrown. And that alone was likely enough of a reason for players like EJ and KW to finally decide to quit.

I didn't make claims.. I said it would be a major coincidence for half of CTRL to quit at the same time and then bot protection gets brought into world 10 but no other world on this game. All evidence I have seen (and not from word of mouth) brings me to the conclusion some CTRL players where cheating and where caught cheating and banned. There is also the element that they protest too much and seem to presume things before others have said anything.. but I am not going to accuse anyone because it's in the past.. those who have cheated have been banned, whether they claimed they quit instead or not I don't know nor do I care.. the only thing that matters is who is the best tribe now.

8AA8 are at the top now and there is no argument of 8AA8 ever cheating. If you suspect a player in 8AA8 of cheating I ask you to report them.

DeletedUser

Who I am in game isnt your business...its not like I make any secret of my presence there anyway. I am sure you will figure out soon enough...and likely still not do a damn thing about it.

If 8AA8 members were only suiciding troops, they did so at the expense of destroying personal relations with other members...for which many of those paid dearly as a result.

If 8AA8 are as bad as you claim then how come they are the most dominant tribe ever to play world 10?
Again, quite easy to become the top tribe when you recruit your way there with 97 members now....even dozens of small inactives/sits add up to a good sized tribe. And the only way they stay there is because someone actually accesses the accounts beyond sits.

You cant move a sit from tribe to tribe...it is a specific game mechanic that prevents a sitter from destroying a sat player. Yet so many from TUBA and BORG joined 8AA8 who were indeed inactive or sat. If they werent, then there is no reason for them to be inactive for months on end while others attack, only to pop to life the moment the original attackers are beaten back taking their place for a few weeks....then a third set jumps in for a few more weeks replacing those.

And since there are ways to cheat that the mods cant catch no matter how they try...until the cheater screws up that is....any suspicion reports are often for naught. And all the reports thrown at us who dont cheat but cause the mods and especially the bot-checker to harass us because of said accusations, really drive us up the wall in frustration. Knowing something and proving it are not the same thing after all. But I cant tell you how many times I have been tempted to quit with the bot-checker hitting me 50+ times an hour...its really annoying when you have to clear it after just logging in, then clear it again just because it still doesnt seem to think you are human :p

And anyone who knows me knows one thing about me...I have no tolerance for cheating. That said, if there was ever any suspicion of cheating that could be substantiated even if not proven, I would never have joined up with their cause and tribe.

The very fact I joined Nomads over 8AA8 says a lot of my view of you...and of why I dont believe your claims of innocence when the evidence speaks otherwise, even when unprovable.

DeletedUser

& The Emperor of Cheat has returned.
So the re-display of those Stats were nice, And make you proud.
However, how proud of yourself and your tribe can you be, considering how much you cheated?

That's the thing about sore losers. Always come up with excuses.

Prove it, or it's just words.

I've shown proof of our dominance. Care to show me your proof of unfounded accusations?

O boy, did I ever miss this aspect of the game. Brutalizing people and then being called a cheater because they have so many inactive players and players that just won't or can't fight back.

It had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we were nobling over half as many enemy villages as the enemies were nobling villages in total.

So in closing. Show the evidence. Or shut your hole.

First of all, there is a huge difference between dominating. And recruiting everyone in the world that wasn't once an enemy. BIG difference. CTRL was dominant. A88A is riding the coattails of a dead world and claiming they're awesome.

I didn't make claims.. I said it would be a major coincidence for half of CTRL to quit at the same time and then bot protection gets brought into world 10 but no other world on this game

I beg you to learn your lesson in history. Bot protection was implemented almost a year and a half prior to CTRL quitting. They implemented it shortly after the DDB/Borg/World v CTRL war began. When Boonhower would report any CTRL player that attacked any DDB player, until the mods actually had to tell him to shut up and stop reporting people because his unfounded accusations were taking up too much of the mods time.

So yes, we quit after bot protection came along. About a year and a half after it came along. Which was about 8 months after it had been introduced on the world as the circle protection prior.

This world has had bot protection more than it hasn't had bot protection. So stop trying to rewrite what you think happened in the past. And get your stories straight before I have to come back on here and slap you back in to your place for spewing your verbal diarrhea.

DeletedUser67005

Made me stop reading the rest of your cute fairy tale.

We all agree that CTRL was one of the greatest, you don't need to worry about that. However dominant they may have been in their prime, they weren't dominating enough to follow through with W10. Whether they were defeated or just got bored and quit doesn't matter, point is, they're not here to see the end.

And now 8AA8 has decided to go the World 12/DNY route and merge their way to victory instead of fairly fighting for it

Another DNY hater. Hilarious.

Go to W12. Look up DNY's history. No merge history. Oh, how interesting.

Yes, DNY recruited. Shocking. Did CTRL recruit as well? Yes. Shocking. Did every single successful tribe in the history of TW recruit at the beginning, middle, and perhaps even the end of the world? Yes, they did. Fact is, players grow bored or meet a rl obstacle that takes them from the game, and the player then quits. Do you sit and let top end players leave while getting nothing in return? No. You recruit new players, or you allow yourself to become weak, then shrivel up and die before tribes who have been sustaining themselves.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I've shown proof of our dominance. Care to show me your proof of unfounded accusations?

O boy, did I ever miss this aspect of the game. Brutalizing people and then being called a cheater because they have so many inactive players and players that just won't or can't fight back.

It had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we were nobling over half as many enemy villages as the enemies were nobling villages in total.

First of all, there is a huge difference between dominating. And recruiting everyone in the world that wasn't once an enemy. BIG difference. CTRL was dominant. A88A is riding the coattails of a dead world and claiming they're awesome.

I beg you to learn your lesson in history. Bot protection was implemented almost a year and a half prior to CTRL quitting. They implemented it shortly after the DDB/Borg/World v CTRL war began. When Boonhower would report any CTRL player that attacked any DDB player, until the mods actually had to tell him to shut up and stop reporting people because his unfounded accusations were taking up too much of the mods time.

So yes, we quit after bot protection came along. About a year and a half after it came along. Which was about 8 months after it had been introduced on the world as the circle protection prior.

This world has had bot protection more than it hasn't had bot protection. So stop trying to rewrite what you think happened in the past. And get your stories straight before I have to come back on here and slap you back in to your place for spewing your verbal diarrhea.

How do you expect me to prove that? I'm not on TwStaff, and even then, there's that thing called "Privacy". Ofcourse you would not openly admit it, it would ruin your "Great" Reputation.
But we know better.
It's frustrating isn't it? Being brought up again?

Don't worry *hug* They will forget once, won't they? :icon_wink:

And on another note, 8AA8 Took rank 1 before the BORG & TUBA merge, wich makes it the Dominant tribe even before those Merges, so we didn't need those Merges to be or to stay the Dominant tribe, we simply decided to fight under 1 Banner. Looks like you need to get your Stories Straight aswell Jon. =)
Did it also ever came to your mind that most want this World to be Finished asap? So why not recruit certain outsiders that are willing to Fight and end this world with us.
Atleast 8AA8 Stays, Fight & Actually Finishs the World. Nothing like that can be said about CTRL...

DeletedUser

quit???:lol: you got permabanned along with your multi account:lol:

DeletedUser

How do you expect me to prove that? I'm not on TwStaff, and even then, there's that thing called "Privacy". Ofcourse you would not openly admit it, it would ruin your "Great" Reputation.
But we know better.
It's frustrating isn't it? Being brought up again?

Don't worry *hug* They will forget once, won't they? :icon_wink:

To be honest with you, I really don't care. Yes you're not TW staff. So you've admit yourself that the only knowledge you have of this is third hand information at best. And even then, your info comes from the enemy tribe. Believe what you will, I have a good life dropping in from time to time to correct the nonsense spewed from some of the less intellectual individuals on this forum such as yourself.

As for people calling me a cheater. Those that matter knew how things went down, so I really couldn't care less about the retard opinions and third/fourth/fifth hand information being passed along. So good luck to you and everything you care to accomplish.

My reputation will live on with those that really matter. And most of them have quit, so who cares anyways eh?

And no, I'm not going to openly admit to something that I know is a complete load of bullshit. So yes, I will deny cheating. I will not deny being banned numerous times. However since we've already been pushing the envelope on this, and we're lucky the mod hasn't checked in a while, I'm not going to get into it on the forums. The invitation is open as always to anyone who feels as tho they can have a respectful honorable conversation, I'm more than willing to tell you why I was banned numerous times. And the circumstances behind them, I'd be more than happy to supply the mails if I still had access to them. Feel free to PM me, beyond that, you have your opinions, I know the truth. So we won't get into it. At least not on the forums :)

And on another note, 8AA8 Took rank 1 before the BORG & TUBA merge, wich makes it the Dominant tribe even before those Merges, so we didn't need those Merges to be or to stay the Dominant tribe, we simply decided to fight under 1 Banner. Looks like you need to get your Stories Straight aswell Jon. =)
Did it also ever came to your mind that most want this World to be Finished asap? So why not recruit certain outsiders that are willing to Fight and end this world with us.
Atleast 8AA8 Stays, Fight & Actually Finishs the World. Nothing like that can be said about CTRL...

8AA8 took rank 1 after I quit and after most CTRL members left. Good for them for sticking out the world. I can't help but think things would be different if we'd been given end game circumstances, but who cares, this game is far too long anyways, and I've been having much more fun not having to worry about my villages being nobled wile at sleep or at work. Or having countless sleepless nights and being called a cheater for it. Naw, life is better without that BS. Thanks tho :)

I beg you to take a look at what I said again, and please highlight for me where I pointed out that 8AA8 took rank 1 specifically because they merged. I have been paying attention, my stories are more than straight, and I know exactly what I'm talking about. Most of the people playing in A88A, at least the ones running their mouths on this forum, are players that joined after I quit. So i don't know these players, and these players don't really know w10. This you cannot deny, if you try, you will fail.

But that in no way means that the tribe is dominant in any respect. Again, I'll point out the war stats at the time of CTRL's fall. That you can call dominance. What A88A has done, is doing, is no more than running out the clock on the coattails of a dead world. Call it what you will but that's how this winner is going to win.

Drykill, your post is not even worth a quote, and even less worth a response. This is all you will get from me. You are an individual I truly feel sorry for. We'll leave it at that.

DeletedUser49466

OMG you are soooo full of it EJ, as someone who was allied and also knew many in CTRL, it was no secret that you and woodly both were banned on a few occasions and then finally permanently. As usual you come on here and spout your half-truths and full lies all for the sake of your amazingly large ego.

Either way, CTRL fell apart. Maybe it was the cheating or boredom or lack of leadership after so many in your tribe where banned. It doesnt really matter because you FAILED to complete the world and never even got past 50% ownership so therefore you won nothing. You only proved yourself to be a liar, cheat and quitter.

DeletedUser27978

if you didnt cheat then why else would you be banned. Your logic is retarded. Cba reading the rest.

DeletedUser

OMG you are soooo full of it EJ, as someone who was allied and also knew many in CTRL, it was no secret that you and woodly both were banned on a few occasions and then finally permanently. As usual you come on here and spout your half-truths and full lies all for the sake of your amazingly large ego.

Either way, CTRL fell apart. Maybe it was the cheating or boredom or lack of leadership after so many in your tribe where banned. It doesnt really matter because you FAILED to complete the world and never even got past 50% ownership so therefore you won nothing. You only proved yourself to be a liar, cheat and quitter.

You're more than welcome to lay down any evidence you have. Or you're just talking out your ass. As welsh always does.

In closing, and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a bunch of retards, you have nothing other than third hand information of what went on at best. As I said prior, if anyone would like to have a respectable conversation, I'm more than willing to pass along my side of the story, otherwise, it's just all BS. It happened over a year ago and it really doesn't matter.

Other than that, you may have been allied at one point in time. But if you were an ally of CTRL, you'd also know that all of our allies, except for GTG ended up turning on us. So you're auto classified as an enemy either way, and your story still hold nothing for credibility.

Even most in CTRL have no idea what actually happened. Except for those who have sat down and bothered to have the conversation.

Welshy, it's always a pleasure to see you on here. I can tell you language will get you banned, upon numerous other things that aren't in game cheating, so no, my logic is spot on as always. Now.. Lets let these folks get back to talk about this current war, and stop sullying the forums with past arguments that hold absolutely no relevance to today, and most of this talk is expressly against forum rules. You guys are lucky the mod is sleeping lol.

DeletedUser

We all agree that CTRL was one of the greatest, you don't need to worry about that. However dominant they may have been in their prime, they weren't dominating enough to follow through with W10.
Getting bored and quiting has nothing to do with not being dominating enough to follow through, because if we'd had wanted to we'd have done it, we've just chosen otherwise.

Whether they were defeated or just got bored and quit doesn't matter, point is, they're not here to see the end.
Shows that you're oblivious to what's actually happening.
As for the many previous posts, they're pretty much against the forum rules, which given the accusations is rather ironic to say the least.