Clear! v Nomad War Stats

DeletedUser

Thats the spirit. Munch them barbies thats what the game is all about.

DeletedUser35787

True, it seems like they are growing at an unstoppable rate. I really don't know how those barbs are going to ever be defeated! No matter how many of them Nomad noble, there are just more popping up every day!

DeletedUser

Some players have the right to noble barbs. Limex is one of them. We can discuss how the "real tw" should be played etc, but I remember him being among the first to read support threads and among the first to respond.
Also I like anom and am not trying to make a low punch but you sure sound idiotic when you say that you don't have time to read the post properly but have time to go tru the twtats to find out what is limex nobling. Rare OCD case?

DeletedUser

I got curious to see what Stash and Recce are doing vs. Nomad now that it's been brought up.

Here is the past week:
Side 1:
Tribes: recce, Stash
Side 2:
Tribes: Nomad

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,312
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19,312

chart

And forever:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 31
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 517,651
Side 2: 262,984
Difference: 254,667

chart

Forever with all the family tribes included:
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: NNA, NEA, NSA, Nomad, =DoB=

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 75
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 650,453
Side 2: 533,960
Difference: 116,493

chart

Quite a heater!

Why you want these stats posted is beyond me.. but here it is for the ones that are dying to read it!

DeletedUser74275

i think fruity missed the whole point, bless

i will break it down once more

clear! say they are at war with the world

oddly they dont conquer active stash players, due to that tribe being run by stash75 (clear! player)

therefore there is a hidden diplomacy if not even an official one

you dont like it, but recce is another tribe affiliated in the same sense....but now that tribe seems to have almost disappeared

including DOB in to our stats is a little odd, this is Nomad and its academies, which is jst NEA nad NNA now...we cut NSA off

i will endeavour to cut all academies out tomorrow...not to save stats, they have no purpose, they only bring problems, the bigger active and willing know they have an invite to the main tribe if they so wish

then it can be just Nomad, and just clear!

hidden diplomacies that we can both deny to our dying days

tele bye

DeletedUser74275

i think, speaking from past experience....its to do with opportunities

then comes greed

then a huge case of becomming delusional, you believe all the new barbs in that K are your property

the right to barb eating, i think 2dark means its ok for some players to do that in your tribe.....id agree with that to an extent

but the point were at now.....unless the barb is in a great position its about leap frogging to the next active enemy

i know clear!'s policies are meant to be like that anyway

DeletedUser

I ve seen quite a few tribes formed on way that one player is mostly eating tribe inactives and barbs, while providing support when needed. Aggressive players staying small (effective on morale influenced world) and fully offensive with all the D they need available. It is usually used among friends which can have enough trust in that few munchers to deliver when asked.

That is one qualification but it is not one which aplies on limex.
As I said, in his case w/e I sent out OP plans he would respond, he would get his coords and he would do his best to fullfil it. Same went with support needs.
When player does that i can't care less what he will do with extra nobles.
(I more than once looked at limex and saw his super barbarian clusters, which are impossible to conquer due to close proximity to each other, and though to my self...dude you will get bored and just quit, what are you doing.
Years after that I have deleted and he is still nobling barbs, so to each his own)

DeletedUser

i bet the original rampage could take them as easily as taking candy from a baby :)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say im still nobling really.. I kinda am here and there.. but not really.. I'm just not as active as i used to be.. since almost all my mates no longer play.. Kinda ironic though.. When I was super active.. I always had a millions sits to constantly play and dreamed for the day when I could only focus on me.. and now that I have no sits, I hardly feel like playing.. =/

DeletedUser

Looks like my target skyline22 took my advice and moved to a new world :)

DeletedUser35787

I guess putting all the snide comments aside it comes down to the fact no one is right about the best thing to do for everyone. Evolution and variety of gaming styles is crucial in this game.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Like some people prefer to take villas and support them as they take them so they don't get recapped. They only take villas when they have D lined up behind them.

Me on the other hand, I was always happy swapping villas back and forth all day long :)

Anom's right. You should play this game they way YOU like to, not the way other people say you "should". It's a little like life, in that sense :) Live it your way.

DeletedUser74275

agreed, no way is right, no way is wrong

what is thought of as most productive can be debated

but sometimes its the barb noblers that make it to end of game and not the trench warfare fighters

thats happened in this world

we lost alot of good players a long the way and the constant inactive and barb noblers are at the top of the pile now

DeletedUser

Just for my amusment 34 of those villages taken by Stash was my doing :)

Side 1:
Side 2:

DeletedUser

Just for my amusment 34 of those villages taken by Stash was my doing :)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Why would this impress anyone? You should be fighting CLEAR. There are no real enemies but them for people not in CLEAR's tribe.

DeletedUser

Why would this impress anyone? You should be fighting CLEAR. There are no real enemies but them for people not in CLEAR's tribe.

To get to the point I was making is that I was the one making stash look decent fighting Nomad. Now Why would I fight my old tribe mates from Moogle? A great deal of Moogles became clear members and I see no reason to fight my old tribe mates. Unlike some players my loyalty to my friends and allies stand firm

You know you claim to be some kind of awesome player but as of yet all we have seen is alot of whining and complaining. If not having any help is upsetting then hit delete and go to another world.

Also a warning - As soon as I remove the last 6 villages from K73 I'm coming for you as well and we will silence you in game but I suspect you will be another mikebiscut and hang around moaning and complaining about how Clear has runed the world blah blah blah. Yeah you get the picture

DeletedUser

To get to the point I was making is that I was the one making stash look decent fighting Nomad. Now Why would I fight my old tribe mates from Moogle? A great deal of Moogles became clear members and I see no reason to fight my old tribe mates. Unlike some players my loyalty to my friends and allies stand firm

You know you claim to be some kind of awesome player but as of yet all we have seen is alot of whining and complaining. If not having any help is upsetting then hit delete and go to another world.

Also a warning - As soon as I remove the last 6 villages from K73 I'm coming for you as well and we will silence you in game but I suspect you will be another mikebiscut and hang around moaning and complaining about how Clear has runed the world blah blah blah. Yeah you get the picture

Oh yeah... I am so scared. You are a freaking idiot. If you are not in CLEAR they will noble you when they get to it. They are set on winning the world and that means nobling everyone or getting them to delete. You can rest assured I will not delete. And who are you? I at least have a 10+mil account in w35... what have you done. What have you done to show your skill or to improve the game??!!!! Even if I didn't have the 10 mil account at least I have written scripts to make people more formidable in battle. Again what have you done? Don't ever compare me to mike biscuit again because he is an idiot in whatever world he plays. He gets accounts... has some minor victories and then quits and acts like he is awesome. Again for all you nubs whatever the heck you do matters nothing if you are not there at the top at the end of the world.

My prospects in w26 are slim but I am a hardheaded SOB... and I haven't quit a world since I have learned how to play and I don't plan on doing it now.

DeletedUser

And who are you? I at least have a 10+mil account in w35... what have you done. What have you done to show your skill or to improve the game??!!!! Even if I didn't have the 10 mil account at least I have written scripts to make people more formidable in battle. Again what have you done? Don't ever compare me to mike biscuit again because he is an idiot in whatever world he plays. He gets accounts... has some minor victories and then quits and acts like he is awesome. Again for all you nubs whatever the heck you do matters nothing if you are not there at the top at the end of the world.

I'm the idiot ? :lol: your the one who thinks your stats on W35 are supposed to impress us here stop going on about it you have done nothing here so you are worth nothing here simple as. you write scripts congrats its not exactly a great thing, others do aswell.

You really are a retard, what accounts have i taken had minor victories on then quit ? Come back when you aren't talking out your anus please.

Turtle i haven't said they have ruined the world i said they have won it a very boring way and should have nobled their way to victory instead of recruiting, you know the basic principle of the game.

I am awesome :icon_cool: