time to bow out..

DeletedUser91224

im probably really late on saying goodbye but i hope everything goes well and your family does well from here on out. Sorry that i wasted your time in certain threads with my endless babble. But other than that i never spoke with you. Doesnt meen i cant gay gl! So GL!!!!!

DeletedUser

Seems as good a time as any to say goodbye to theshearjoy (player and account).

Best of luck with RL :)

DeletedUser79042

to say goodbye to theshearjoy (player and account)
Nice try being sarcastic shipley... You got a medal from Karma right after that ? :lol:

DeletedUser

Feel the LOEN love

thanks to loen for making my expansion in their k fun,hard work and good banter no silly hate mail etc and out of respect i gifted all of those villages back, needed a challenge at the time and 1 v tribe was a good test
tsj
Always good to see some love for LOEN, though I wasnt a part of that I certainly would like to return the respect on behalf of the tribe, good luck in RL

DeletedUser

Nice try being sarcastic shipley..

I said goodbye to the player and the account because both are leaving W30 unless I am mistaken. There is no sarcasm in my words because I speak the truth.

I must admit part of my post was geared towards getting a bite from you, and as predictable as ever, you didn't let me down! :)

chomp chomp chomp! :)

DeletedUser79042

I must admit part of my post was geared towards getting a bite from you, and as predictable as ever, you didn't let me down! :)

Admitting addiction to masochism is ... progress enough. Well done!

DeletedUser79042

chomp number has fallen from 3 to 2 in last posts...

You are making progress shipley! Good job! Almost there... :lol:

DeletedUser

LoEN are absolutely dominating BH at the moment :)

*throws his line into the river*

DeletedUser

It got a few little nibbles at the bait anyway :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71844

even i have to laugh at this :) its nothing more then some friendly exchanges in the north

Lol. You been watching Geordie shore? BH are like the geordie's from geordie shore :icon_cool:

However, I, for one, can tell you that they are so incorrect about the geordie culture that it's not even funny.

DeletedUser79042

That deserves a celebratory bottle of Newcy Brown!

Steps are:

a. Pass SFC RAM's Duke sit
b. Open bottle next 3-4 secs after he accepts it.

... there :lol:

DeletedUser

Steps are:

a. Pass SFC RAM's Duke sit
b. Open bottle next 3-4 secs after he accepts it.

... there :lol:

lol all he needs to do is ask me for my pass and hes in RAM:lol: SFC is my cop out when i have things to do. isnt that right my co-playing buddy! :lol: