Blogger Wanted

samulis

uncle_sam_tw1.png

Your world needs You! The TW Blog staff is looking for a blogger for your world. Any interested candidate should be:

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

Please read the Blogger Code of Conduct found here for detailed information on what we are looking for and what is required of the blog staff.

Make your world a better place. Click here to apply today!

DeletedUser

i have two of those!!!! lol im a great writter but well ive sad a bad word and got introuble but im IG is clean does that count!? no? blast!

and i think those *cough* 50 cal and varden will say they dislike my posts lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol most the world likes me its just well you in BH:icon_wink: you all seen to hate me hell i even think paj thinks im better then the dirt he treds on now

slates9

lol most the world likes me its just well you in BH:icon_wink: you all seen to hate me hell i even think paj thinks im better then the dirt he treds on now

Different perspectives would be good when being a blogger. Your's doesn't change. Ever.

DeletedUser71844

I'm yet to see a player in this world that isn't bias.

I'm the only one liable, because to me you are all equally worthless.

1. A capable writer - of course, when I'm serious. We can all agree I'm very... capable of proving a point. :icon_cool:

2. A clean record ingame and on the forum - Sure, I'm squeaky clean :)

3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics - Lol. I'm the worlds most renowned spy :icon_wink:

4. Well-respected by your world peers - Common who doesn't love a bit of SFC on the side? :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Different perspectives would be good when being a blogger. Your's doesn't change. Ever.

it changed when i see im proven wrong;p... paj and 50 cal have change my thoughts a few times and i turn to agree with them sometimes. but other fight me and never get anywhere.

DeletedUser79042

I say we got a nominees page and ... vote!

I vote SFC !

DeletedUser79042

nor nr 2 and 3, thus capable for the job! He will make a good journalist :lol:

(Still I support SFC - sorry smurks, you can allways write some poems for SFC to publish :icon_biggrin: )

DeletedUser44039

R2 maibe u can write with me the blog? u write about your recent "parts updates" :lol: and i can write about how sexy i am :p

DeletedUser79042

the "sexy you" part probably needs a whole server farm to host rizky... Cannot be zipped either :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71844

You do realize that if by some freak-turn of events I somehow become this worlds blogger, I will make your lives a living hell right?

DeletedUser79042

right. We (no we don't :lol:) trust you! Be the blogger !