CLEAR has pro skills or not?

DeletedUser

This is a thread dedicated to CLEARs blunderers....

Today's blunder is by Cindy who supported my village with a noble. I was shocked when I saw it. Now them is some pro skillz.... :icon_razz:

67b92cffde014eb7900f82d.png

Stay tuned for further blunders... and seriously CLEAR wouldn't recruit me. Makes me laugh. ha ha

DeletedUser74275

king, with all due respect

you was smooching clear!'s rectum about a fortnight ago

its very true, not everyone in clear! has got 'skills'

clear! is a coalition of all the players who love being at war, its all they know, they are all attacking and can back each other up in masses of D because they have the top 40-50 players in the world....they have made this tribe from wars, recruiting the top players they came up against (or who survived the wars) and then went and picked the next fight

you was applauding clear! blindly a few weeks back, i didnt condone that, as i have seen the incommings for the past 9 months, why on earth do you think i stayed to where i did for so long? alot of clear! players have become bored/lazy or never really had much in the place of skill in the first place, i could make a list but what would be the point in that, i will just say 75% of clear! players are fortunate to have the dedication and skills of the few honourary players i can take my hat off to for my battles with them =shatner sings, fruitfilledevil, - these were always consistant with attacks and supports, tight trains....

clear! have had alot of players who went awol and then came back with half a million packets because they were hiding in a safe tribe
:- robin stash itsbillykiller wrightway logboss jonjon buff pdiddler rampage reece cpttitan aab devilfirefish marc153 altrious frank0007 shroub josephzammit kcinck infintitytoend jackal clf2008......damn thats a big list, but all these players have had periods of being inactive for about a month if not more......permantely sat big accounts...i dont understand how they stayed alive despite no movement but im not questionning unfair play either

clear! know the above themselves, you cannot take away that they have stayed together for that long and nothing could tear them apart, i dont wish to take their victory away from them, its a won world, no matter how they do it, who makes the rules, i have admitted it killed my fight when i saw myself getting more and more outnumbered by my old colleagues joining them, but clear! have played this one well throughout, the pat on the back goes to the big wigs in fruitfilledevil and anom2685 for keeping a ship to always appear steady -as im sure there has been some drama hidden from the public eye

so to conclude, embarrassing attacks or actions by clear! members is mainly down to them not being totally bothered king arthurs, they can afford to do anything now, and for every noob incident recorded, i bet theres a whole montage of noob stuff received by clear!

contrary to all of that, i wish you the best of luck king, you have shone way too late in this world for my liking, making last stand tribes etc....i did that in november when clear! broke my NAP....why people couldnt see what it was back then is there too bad now, face the consequences, cos big daddy paolo is only logging on for his own little battles with some old friends every now and then, to fight clear! seriously is wasting your life

p.s. cindy always was a big noob joke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a thread dedicated to CLEARs blunderers....

Today's blunder is by Cindy who supported my village with a noble. I was shocked when I saw it. Now them is some pro skillz.... :icon_razz:

67b92cffde014eb7900f82d.png

Stay tuned for further blunders... and seriously CLEAR wouldn't recruit me. Makes me laugh. ha ha

I've done this in more then 1 major op before, also on this world once against T4H :p

DeletedUser35787

Lol what does that prove? He made a mistake, big deal?

DeletedUser

I've done this in more then 1 major op before, also on this world once against T4H :p

I think every player has pulled that off at one time or another.

So it's not a big deal king it happens to us all.

DeletedUser

It is extremely easy to hit the support button by mistake when sending hundreds of attacks. I am really surprised that you even brought that up even more to make a new topic on it. Yes it could have been a noob mistake but this is defenitly a noob topic.

DeletedUser

Drunk massrecruiting also sucks. But I haven't had that one yet since I restarted TW though :p

DeletedUser

cindy has never send hundreds of attacks at one time, at least at me. And I respect CLEAR... I just thought it was very funny. I never had it happened to me before. I have had people support me but with a noble? I thought it was darn cute.

DeletedUser

I am cool with leaving it as funny, because it does happen and it does not reflect your skill level unless you do that sort of thing often lol

DeletedUser

My big thing is sending support troops but I hit the attack button instead.

DeletedUser50733

clear! have had alot of players who went awol and then came back with half a million packets because they were hiding in a safe tribe
:- robin stash itsbillykiller wrightway logboss jonjon buff pdiddler rampage reece cpttitan aab devilfirefish marc153 altrious frank0007 shroub josephzammit kcinck infintitytoend jackal clf2008......damn thats a big list, but all these players have had periods of being inactive for about a month if not more......permantely sat big accounts...i dont understand how they stayed alive despite no movement but im not questionning unfair play either

Well, I stayed alive cause every time you attacked me I just happened to be on one of my logging in periods! No joke, it was sheer luck that every time you attacked me I had just started logging in regularly again :icon_biggrin: I went through stages of logging in once every 4-5 days, some times I was sat for a few weeks, then other times I was regularly logging in 3-4 times a day for a couple of weeks before reverting back to once every 4-5 days. The thing was though, was that I was around if needed - when I had incomings I was around and active until they stopped - so yes my account was technically dead and not doing anything, but I was still there ready if it came to it.

Truth be told, and I'm not trying to sound bigheaded or like a dick here, but w26 was boring as soon T4H died. As soon as they died that took away the challenge, and I got bored. No disrespect to you and mike, paolo, cause when you attacked me it was fun again, it actually made me work for a change, until you both gave up on the exchanges we had and concentrated elsewhere. The fun parts were too few and far between to keep me interested, it's sad to say.

DeletedUser

:lol: yeah it was easy for you to take my K73's cause you just stayed on late and hit me whilst im sleeping, then i had to take them back after you got 20 K stacks in :(

You were never properly targetted because you weren't active we saw it as if your not attacking and active why bring another account/more incomings to Nomad, no need so just leave you be for the time being, same with many others who weren't attacking us but were in the same K and could have been nobled.

DeletedUser50733

:lol: yeah it was easy for you to take my K73's cause you just stayed on late and hit me whilst im sleeping, then i had to take them back after you got 20 K stacks in :(

You were never properly targetted because you weren't active we saw it as if your not attacking and active why bring another account/more incomings to Nomad, no need so just leave you be for the time being, same with many others who weren't attacking us but were in the same K and could have been nobled.

That was too funny :lol: sending long range nukes to land in the middle of the night for you then finishing off and nobling from up close :icon_razz:

And well, I did give somebody 5-6k incomings at one point when I was on an active period, someone who thought they were all fake :lol: until the reals landed :icon_twisted: Then I defended the 2k I got back from Nomad and went inactive again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:lol: no most of the time it was nukes and nobles from up close, i got a few back, i do remember catting some of your villages too in K73/72 border which you didn't expect to be nukes or just forgot to move troops out then got 7-8 cat nukes landing on each villa good times.

who was it you sent them to ?

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
pro skills? What do you mean with it? Sending 1 sec train? Sniping? It is a lot players in this world (or was) who were able to do it. Clears skills are activity, teamwork, planing, leadership.
I attacked Clear members many times and I know that they are not best in defence, I had a lot attacks from them and they are not best attackers. But they are owning W26...

DeletedUser

pro skills? What do you mean with it? Sending 1 sec train? Sniping? It is a lot players in this world (or was) who were able to do it. Clears skills are activity, teamwork, planing, leadership.
I attacked Clear members many times and I know that they are not best in defence, I had a lot attacks from them and they are not best attackers. But they are owning W26...

Apparently reading is not your strong suit. He supported one of my villages with a noble. I just thought it was a little funny.

DeletedUser35787

Haha, Arturus is even putting down the great normy himself now!

Arturus, when you first started posting I thought you seemed like a level headed individual, but it seems the more you post, the more you show yourself to be a selfish player who cries when he doesn't get his own way.

DeletedUser

KA please don't try and put down normy :L you will lose the entire w26 community will to be honest gang up on you, and he most likely is twice as good as you even with your scripts, give them to him and i doubt you would be able to take a single village of him.

DeletedUser

lol. to all of you. He posted like he didn't even see what happened. I corrected him.. and I could care less what any of you think about me.