Blogger Wanted!

DeletedUser

uncle_sam_tw1.png

Your world needs You! The TW Blog staff is looking for a blogger for your world. Any interested candidate should be:

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

Please read the Blogger Code of Conduct found here for detailed information on what we are looking for and what is required of the blog staff.

Make your world a better place. Click here to apply today!

DeletedUser57711

Great idea to get one for w22 but only issue is this world forum and world is dead now mores the pity.

So you would never be able to get more then oh XXXX nobles 1000 more villages this week of $CoD$ while BRKDA still try to noble there biggest foe of the map Barbie with $CoD$ members getting banned all over the place soon as we start nobling them out :(

Then for interviews with tribe dukes would just be i am bored we are all bored we are just waiting to get morale removed and coins lowered again so we can get this world over with.

But tbh would love to see what someone could do with this world to try spark some life back into it maybe

Last edited:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm because my grammar is not always the best, so i would be taking 2 weeks to make sure it made perfect sense :icon_razz:
Option 1: Start blogs two weeks in advance.

Option 2: Ask your head blogger (or, if they're not around, whomever happens to be lurking in the chat) to read over your blogs. It's one of their jobs to help with that.

darkaniken2

Great idea to get one for w22 but only issue is this world forum and world is dead now mores the pity.

So you would never be able to get more then oh XXXX nobles 1000 more villages this week of $CoD$ while BRKDA still try to noble there biggest foe of the map Barbie with $CoD$ members getting banned all over the place soon as we start nobling them out :(

Then for interviews with tribe dukes would just be i am bored we are all bored we are just waiting to get morale removed and coins lowered again so we can get this world over with.

But tbh would love to see what someone could do with this world to try spark some life back into it maybe
What you be talking 'bout? You just makin' excuses now. :p

DeletedUser

this would be a waste of time and effort i agree with Nick 100%

i am bored we are all bored we are just waiting to get morale removed and coins lowered again so we can get this world over with

could not have said it better myself

duke of xxxx

DeletedUser

Indeed, the best times on this world are over, now its just a waiting game.... again! lol