FAO Noobaxes

DeletedUser

As I said, I predict that Phoenx will not be behind in the stats the very moment they are done with D2. THAT is my argument. We can have different beliefs on how well RAM is doing. You are free to believe whatever you wish. You also can use the standards you wish to use in your own evaluations, that is fair game. However, you can mark those words and save them somewhere as those will stay posted here. Once D2 disappear, either you or me will be right. This is pretty fair as an assessment, don't you think?

Up for that challenge, super PnP Cshipley? :)

***When D2 disappear, Phoenx will never be behind in the stats*** Save that prediction Ship

Now I didn't even warrant the ramblings of Noobaxes with a response, he obviously is still bitter about how RAM tore his account to pieces :icon_wink:

However, this followed:
I offered you a challenge that when Phoenx is done with D2, they will never be back in the stats. Are you up for it or not?

My retort was:
It's hardly a challenge (like your debate) when I can't influence the outcome - it's essentially gambling. However, I will tow the line and say at some point in time after D2 collapse, Phoenix will be behind to RAM in the stats.

Now ... D2 have since disbanded (on May 23rd 2011 at 16:04:15)... so let's take a look at the stats ....

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: 23/05/2011 16:04:15 to 31/05/2011 11:23:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 36
Difference: 65

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 945,307
Side 2: 325,555
Difference: 619,752

chart

[/spoil]

Conclusive.

Many thanks for the challenge Noobaxes, maybe you should reassess your perceptions of what you would like to see and what is actually happening. If you wish to give a well rounded opinion you need to take personal issues out of the discussion as it leads to bias. However thanks again and best of luck with W30. :icon_cool:

You may now all jump up and down and commence the mudslinging, the excuses and attempts to cover up the matter .... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70594

Now ... D2 have since disbanded (on May 23rd 2011 at 16:04:15)... so let's take a look at the stats ....

ANd What??? If D2 disbands that does not mean that all players are Gone. If you will look at the stats you will see that they are being eaten by Phx even if they are not D2 anymore ...

Not sure what you wanted to prove with this post But for me its BS.

have fun

DeletedUser

You may now all jump up and down and commence ... the excuses and attempt to cover up the matter .... :)

Predictable.

Take off the anti-RAM specs ChamichA, you know sometimes you can admit RAM are not as bad as your deluded tribe thinks. Put the politics aside for once and give credit where its due. RAM (who everyone claimed would be killed by Phoenix in 6months) have taken 600k worth of villages in 3 days from a Phoenix player.

RAM members regularly give credit to others when they earn it, it's about time others learned some humility.

DeletedUser70594

i`m just here to say that D2 is not gone Yet. Phx keeps nobling ex D2 members <== this is a fact and antirammies have nothing to do it.. that was all i wanted to say. I admit that RAM is doing well but we are not here to discuss about it right????

Mick876

No one cares about your ego boosting arguments, no need to make a thread about it. Your boring me.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Shipley, your just looking for a rise.

few things maybe should be clarified. D2 doesnt exist, yet all of its members still do. Since disbanding tribes doesnt remove their villages from our areas, its still a fact that we will continue to eat them.

Now, lets look closer into this disbanding.. and your attempted manipulations of LoEN. From what i understand, you or your Ram representatives talked MrV from LoEN into recruiting all of that D2 garbage, in an effort to instigate war between Phoenx and LoEN, thus taking more heat and pressure off of your areas.

*shrug* still up to your dirty tactics, in a bid to make noobaxes look foolish. Funny thing is that Noobaxes is still respected by the rest of the world, (minus rammites), while you are still grasping for that very same respect from everyone but rammites...

So how about we re-word his challenge.. when the remnants of D2 are removed, (and they are going fast) then Phoenx will no longer fall behind to Ram.

Its a simple process, lap and arasd have the numbers thing going for them, and are benefiting very well. Not much can be done when noble nukes and catting are your only MO. However, the fat lady hasnt even tuned up yet, so i dont know what your dancing around the forums beating your chest for? Coming here to demand respect will get you nowhere, especially when said Chest-beater is denying even playing...

As Phoenx has done, one by one, we will continue as ever. The only thing ram and bd have ever done is trim the fat. Just so happens we never mass recruited to have bloated numbers like Ram fam did. Oh, btw, i see no mention of having 2x the number of players/villages/points in your boasting?? No matter what you put up for stats, your still fighting 20 active members of Phoenx. 20 vs 80.

Lets repeat that one more time?

20 vs 80.

Boast on, fat head. boast on. Im still here, and still the undisputed king of kd 65.

[disclaimer]

not a complaint, just a fact balancer. If your gonna tell your story, tell the entire thing. ;)

DeletedUser

Now, lets look closer into this disbanding.. and your attempted manipulations of LoEN. From what i understand, you or your Ram representatives talked MrV from LoEN into recruiting all of that D2 garbage, in an effort to instigate war between Phoenx and LoEN, thus taking more heat and pressure off of your areas.

well this isnt true. messenger and his little buddies joined LoEN because of friendly ties.:icon_rolleyes: im not fighting your logic just a diffrent stand point. maybe your right and im wrong until the real genral proof is shown none can be proven wrong. you are still king of your K but when the world closes around you( it might it might not) good luck bro:icon_wink:. your a good defender but i dont think you could defend from all sides. honestly is is just a stand point of the world dislikeing us for no reason:p honestly ive seen no reason for you guys not to like us besides the way we run our tribe( your not apart of and hurts you in no way once so ever) only tribe with any reason to hate us is phoenx for taking so many villages and the way one of our members took it upon himself to sabotoge a phoenx account that we had no idea of. sure those i good reasons but honestly the rest of you none at all.

DeletedUser79042

What is this obsession with noobaxes? Even that kind of approach by RAM's currently not playing :icon_rolleyes: orator, gives noobaxes more credit!

Seems that RAM will never manage to escape noob's legacy, no matter how shipley think he tries despite the obvious reciprocal effect he achieves.

I think that this comment by Paj

Shipley, your just looking for a rise.

was more than enough in shipley's case. On the other hand shipley may not be looking for a rise Paj, as he has fallen before. More than once. :icon_wink:

robot out

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok, so the last few days have been brutal on wookieem account.. lets gander at the stats again?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 110
Difference: 24

Down by 24 in the last week, including your "impressive" operation against Wooks.

Lets take a look at an interesting stat, something i found quite amusing....

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 289
Side 2: 285
Difference: 4

So it would appear that you NEEDED that push the last few days, just to pull within four for the month.

Not too shabby for a tribe that should just delete already, eh?

Remember the numbers... 20 vs 80. :icon_cool:

Would appear noobaxes wasnt too far off in his thought process, now was he?

Pajuno Out.

DeletedUser97155

Ok, so the last few days have been brutal on wookieem account.. lets gander at the stats again?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 110
Difference: 24

Down by 24 in the last week, including your "impressive" operation against Wooks.

Lets take a look at an interesting stat, something i found quite amusing....

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 289
Side 2: 285
Difference: 4

So it would appear that you NEEDED that push the last few days, just to pull within four for the month.

Not too shabby for a tribe that should just delete already, eh?

Remember the numbers... 20 vs 80. :icon_cool:

Would appear noobaxes wasnt too far off in his thought process, now was he?

Pajuno Out.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here Paj, but last time I checked it had been RAM&FAM vs. BH, BH., Phoenx, ~B~, Decide, and Escape. Your math might be a little flawed.

Now, having said that, I do believe Phoenx's mettle and skill are second to none, and "pound for pound" you guys are the best, but we both know it's not 20 vs 80, and I seem to recall having this exact debate several times before. Phoenx is not as much of an underdog as they used to be and they have BH., and BH to thank for that. Does that take away from what Phoenx has done? I think a little bit.

DeletedUser

Are BH & BH. at war with RAM?
I don't recall seeing a declaration from either side.

DeletedUser

lol mate look under your war forum... we didnt need to state anything to the public. idk who ever declared it was you or us idk

DeletedUser

And here I just thought that was for marking villages of another tribe on the map.
lol

DeletedUser

That war is really just getting started... D2 wasn't in the stats than we take off Drift? Aint part of the family anymore ?!?!?! Fairly close now, certainly not the massive win you were pretending.

It's just getting started.

+ they are still nobling stuff in the south that isn't RAM-drift.

DeletedUser

I'm just playing devil's advocate here Paj, but last time I checked it had been RAM&FAM vs. BH, BH., Phoenx, ~B~, Decide, and Escape. Your math might be a little flawed.

Now, having said that, I do believe Phoenx's mettle and skill are second to none, and "pound for pound" you guys are the best, but we both know it's not 20 vs 80, and I seem to recall having this exact debate several times before. Phoenx is not as much of an underdog as they used to be and they have BH., and BH to thank for that. Does that take away from what Phoenx has done? I think a little bit.

Who's responsibility is it to have diplomacy with other tribes? Not the opponents, some people have managed to get themselves in that position. I'm sure you are not the only tribe to have faced multiple opponents at the same time. Selfdestruction of RAM will not take anything away from Phoenx as it simply isn't there fault

BH is not at war with RAM, it's just another enemy. One that isn't particularly dangerous.

DeletedUser

Are BH & BH. at war with RAM?
I don't recall seeing a declaration from either side.

wow, really. Why don't you declare?

Why is your duke sending us pathetic 200hour attacks by the way? I wonder how it will be when the war starts :D Will we be seeing 400 hour out attacks or what? pathetic tribes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh well, Tommy kid is so good. We should all hide....

Side 1:
Players: bnkrmike24
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH., Phoenx

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 10,976
Difference: 10,759

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

I'm sure BH is very sad not to have such a qualified barb nobler. You would be such an asset to any tribe :icon_rolleyes:

http://http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4038434&type=gain&pn=1

Very sharp skill kiddo, keep it up.

DeletedUser

your so out of touch with your old tribe you dont even know who plays what account now? lol Noob your argument against tommy is so wrong its silly;) get your facts straight and try again.