quit

DeletedUser

I think all of you know that i have delete my account until now.i have a real life to look.next week i will be engage.
so good luck to all of you and have a real good life.tribal is a game and you will not win nothing from this.
have a nice trip in your life and be careful.my best wishes to all you friends and enemies.

BB tribal..........

DeletedUser

Good luck in life and love. You were a good player. Thanks for the challenge.

DeletedUser27978

i was only an ass so you could have an enemy to hate. Best of luck culclop. We will all remember you as w10s true number 1.

DeletedUser

Good luck and enjoy your new life.. you were a good player and I'm sure if you played on you would have put up a good fight.

DeletedUser

good player LOL, he ate barbs like no one other than dean lol

he deleted cause he was starting to get bombed

and lol at the excuses

DeletedUser

he already knows how we work, while sitting those accounts we killed.
he choose to delete than to fight,anyway goodluck in RL.

soon all of nomads will get married:lol:

look i got a clear view of a imacro teritorry:lol:

lastly

come drykill.
i am waiting you.
3 years i am here and i am waiting.with the same account i do not change every time when i die.
drykill come before i come to you and you will change again account.

salute!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks to all of you.

i am under attack like 1 year i do not even lose any village and with out support.i know it is diffucult to believe it drykill.(how many account do you have change to be here?)
i do not care if you believe me or not drykill.you are just another dead people who change accounts to leave until the end.
and believe me i am never been afraid for any attacks.the worst situation for my was when ddb attack me(everyday arrive 2k incoming andi have have less then 15k for months) this from 8aa8 it was just piace of cake.

great i have tottaly take 1000 maybe less barbarian.
you have take at least 2000 barbaria and the most of them only to control k54 and i forgot how many times i help you to take villages.
as few ctrl have tell in the pass you never was a great help for anyone.
you servive until now because i left you to leave.
And one more think great.i never but never betray friends and attack my family like you.you disgusts me.

thanks again for the rest of you.have fun and congrats to 8aa8.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations on your engagement.

This is a game & at some point you have to make a choice if playing on is worth the time & effort.

Its a shame I will not be able to follow the war against you on the forums (still have a soft spot for this world). But RL should always come first.

Have fun
Busa

DeletedUser

CUCLOP, people are trying to be nice to you, I and many others are under the belief that you felt us coming.. it is a big coincidence (or not) that you have been playing with your cluster in safe territory for 5 years and as soon as we advance through enemy lines far enough for you to be on the frontline you hit delete.

You have spent 5 years building up your account and you didn't want us to take it off you. Understandable, but you have probably taken a month off the amount of time needed for us to win this world.

Your version of under attack was nobling a cluster of barbs within our cluster and stocking it with 150k/150k or more.. you didn't defend it by sniping like I and many other frontline players did when your tribe was on the front foot and we had all our villages under attack. You haven't really experienced being attacked by 8AA8 but you have watched many players better than you get attacked and beaten.

Good luck with real life, but don't brag about being a good player when you aren't good enough to stay and fight until the end. We all know the real reason and I was going to try and be nice but you have not been nice.

Good luck and Good riddance my friend.

DeletedUser

thanks to all of you.

i am under attack like 1 year i do not even lose any village and with out support.i know it is diffucult to believe it drykill.(how many account do you have change to be here?)
i do not care if you believe me or not drykill.you are just another dead people who change accounts to leave until the end.
and believe me i am never been afraid for any attacks.the worst situation for my was when ddb attack me(everyday arrive 2k incoming andi have have less then 15k for months) this from 8aa8 it was just piace of cake.

great i have tottaly take 1000 maybe less barbarian.
you have take at least 2000 barbaria and the most of them only to control k54 and i forgot how many times i help you to take villages.
as few ctrl have tell in the pass you never was a great help for anyone.
you servive until now because i left you to leave.
And one more think great.i never but never betray friends and attack my family like you.you disgusts me.

thanks again for the rest of you.have fun and congrats to 8aa8.

sorry i never got rimmed:lol:
maybe you are referring to sirgriphon and X:lol:

CUCLOP, people are trying to be nice to you, I and many others are under the belief that you felt us coming.. it is a big coincidence (or not) that you have been playing with your cluster in safe territory for 5 years and as soon as we advance through enemy lines far enough for you to be on the frontline you hit delete.

You have spent 5 years building up your account and you didn't want us to take it off you. Understandable, but you have probably taken a month off the amount of time needed for us to win this world.

Your version of under attack was nobling a cluster of barbs within our cluster and stocking it with 150k/150k or more.. you didn't defend it by sniping like I and many other frontline players did when your tribe was on the front foot and we had all our villages under attack. You haven't really experienced being attacked by 8AA8 but you have watched many players better than you get attacked and beaten.

Good luck with real life, but don't brag about being a good player when you aren't good enough to stay and fight until the end. We all know the real reason and I was going to try and be nice but you have not been nice.

Good luck and Good riddance my friend.

for sure he once sat an account that we killed so he knows how we work, he also got a trauma when we bombed his eastern cluster.
its a shame, all your words for nothing. we told you we are coming, i told you to prepare to die not delete lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

for sure he once sat an account that we killed so he knows how we work, he also got a trauma when we bombed his eastern cluster.
its a shame, all your words for nothing. we told you we are coming, i told you to prepare to die not delete lol

It shows how dominant 8AA8 are that players as highly ranked as CUCLOP delete as soon as they see 8AA8 on their door step.

DeletedUser99995

It shows how dominant 8AA8 are that players as highly ranked as CUCLOP delete as soon as they see 8AA8 on their door step.
If that were true you would see more of the deep south quitting with TUNA merged up :p

But it seems they are still hanging on, even when being hit fairly hard.

DeletedUser

If that were true you would see more of the deep south quitting with TUNA merged up :p

But it seems they are still hanging on, even when being hit fairly hard.

The southern cluster of 8AA8 has a lot less members and therefore cannot hit as hard. Those players are just as skilled as the northern ones, in some cases more skilled, but since there are only a few active southern players the Nomads/other players in the south are not being hit as hard and therefor it is easier for them to defend.

earthquake girl

You have spent 5 years building up your account...

emoticon-00136-giggle.gif

That would be pretty amazing, considering this world isn't even 4 years old yet.