FAO Noobaxes

DeletedUser

Maybe he changed account once again but he was playing that one for sure. Not really important anyway. You can always tell me who he is playing now... We will be able to check how great he is then.

Good op against Wookiem though. I'll give that one to RAM, but Phoenx was leading for the whole month before that. Just hoping he/she will log in at some point. The fight is getting really interesting.

I always find funny when people distorts facts and stats to try to prove a point. Cshipley sure is dillusional after all. I lost all kind of respect for him with such a dumb post. Not really impressive for someone that calls himself a "super great" PnPer at all, filled with flaws and also forgetting Drift is part of the family. No point denying they are, I hope.

Let's just give it some time Cship and do your homework better next time :icon_razz:

P.S. thank god (or anything else) that Wookiem was there for you this week. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now, lets look closer into this disbanding.. and your attempted manipulations of LoEN. From what i understand, you or your Ram representatives talked MrV from LoEN into recruiting all of that D2 garbage, in an effort to instigate war between Phoenx and LoEN, thus taking more heat and pressure off of your areas.

From what you understand? I think it's clear from your comments that you understand very little!
From what I know it wasn't even Mr V who recruited the players. D2 surrendered to LoEN. I believe the reason for tensions between LoEN and Phoenix are due to your "heated" :icon_redface: words in the shared forum and the fact that you turned a blind eye when BH were taking liberties with barbs in LoEN terrtory. Of course the biggest irony is LoEN have supports in your villages, so if anyone is manipulating them it is you!

*shrug* still up to your dirty tactics, in a bid to make noobaxes look foolish. Funny thing is that Noobaxes is still respected by the rest of the world, (minus rammites), while you are still grasping for that very same respect from everyone but rammites...

Noobaxes is doing that job pretty well on his own, as you will see in my next post :lol:

Its a simple process, lap and arasd have the numbers thing going for them, and are benefiting very well. Not much can be done when noble nukes and catting are your only MO. However, the fat lady hasnt even tuned up yet, so i dont know what your dancing around the forums beating your chest for? Coming here to demand respect will get you nowhere, especially when said Chest-beater is denying even playing...

There's a lot of things that are said on here, many of which I'm still laughing at. Some of which you can't comprehend so you give up responding. Welcome to the pnp.

As Phoenx has done, one by one, we will continue as ever. The only thing ram and bd have ever done is trim the fat. Just so happens we never mass recruited to have bloated numbers like Ram fam did. Oh, btw, i see no mention of having 2x the number of players/villages/points in your boasting?? No matter what you put up for stats, your still fighting 20 active members of Phoenx. 20 vs 80.

20 players? Of course you can always play the poor little Phoenix card. However you forget to mention you had 34 members on the day you declared. What happened to them? Let me guess, RL problems! :icon_rolleyes:

Now of course you can hide behind the 20 members excuse, however RAM know you have supports in your villages from LoEN and BH and their academy. So in fact it looks like you have the troops of 118 members. If it was Phoenix and Phoenix alone getting slaughtered then I would buy your excuses, but you are not fighting this war alone, far from it.

Boast on, fat head. boast on. Im still here, and still the undisputed king of kd 65.

I'm also still here, I'm the undisputed king of K66. or am I still playing? I can't remember. :lol:
You say a lot of things Pajuno, but your words carry little value.

Phoenix's tribe profile needs updating by the way:
Phoenix Tribe Profile said:
Kd 55 is our Home Turf. - RAM 26.15%
Kd 65 is our Home Turf. - RAM 48.49%
Kd 75 is our Home Turf. - RAM 90.13%
Kd 85 is our Home Turf. - RAM 92.96%

Keep "holding" :lol: that front while eating D2.

DeletedUser

Oh well, Tommy kid is so good. We should all hide....

I'm sure BH is very sad not to have such a qualified barb nobler. You would be such an asset to any tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Very sharp skill kiddo, keep it up.

Way to go Noobaxes! Let's insult a guys stats and then actually get the WRONG account! Seriously, it's getting embarrassing the lengths you will go to put people down in your former tribe.

Maybe if you got his actual account since the time he started playing it you would have a different opinion of the "barb nobler".

The REAL stats of Tomy since he took his account are below:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: killbow
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 19
Difference: 135

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,418,744
Side 2: 180,722
Difference: 1,238,022

chart
[/spoil]

Keep up the barb nobling Tomy, I'm sure Phoenix would appreciate it! :lol:

DeletedUser

lol thanks ship!!! saved me work in explaining and yours was better then what i would have put it.

and paj the behind the sense support from BH isnt surprizing. only reason BH is ahead in stats is because they got a very isolated account and hit him hard and the also hit a inactive that was very large. so bravo. anyway minipulated stats or no gl to every tribe who hates RAM i doubt our downfall will be from you;).

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From what you understand? I think it's clear from your comments that you understand very little!
From what I know it wasn't even Mr V who recruited the players. D2 surrendered to LoEN. I believe the reason for tensions between LoEN and Phoenix are due to your "heated" :icon_redface: words in the shared forum and the fact that you turned a blind eye when BH were taking liberties with barbs in LoEN terrtory. Of course the biggest irony is LoEN have supports in your villages, so if anyone is manipulating them it is you!

thanks for clarifying, shipley.. and informing me and the world just how much your fingers are indeed in the LoEN pie... :icon_wink:

remember, you included LoEN in your initial threat against Phoenx... Remember the Southern Coalition you compiled??

Noobaxes is doing that job pretty well on his own, as you will see in my next post :lol:

There's a lot of things that are said on here, many of which I'm still laughing at. Some of which you can't comprehend so you give up responding. Welcome to the pnp.

20 players? Of course you can always play the poor little Phoenix card. However you forget to mention you had 34 members on the day you declared. What happened to them? Let me guess, RL problems! :icon_rolleyes:

Now of course you can hide behind the 20 members excuse, however RAM know you have supports in your villages from LoEN and BH and their academy. So in fact it looks like you have the troops of 118 members. If it was Phoenix and Phoenix alone getting slaughtered then I would buy your excuses, but you are not fighting this war alone, far from it.

Ahh, here is where your myths are debunked. I stated quite clearly that 20 members wasnt an excuse, yet here you are putting words in my mouth for me. :icon_wink:

As for LoEN supports, the only person with any loen supports is myself, and its on a person to person basis.. a personal ally if you will. I have 5 stacked villages from Loen players. Some of which has been removed to deal with BH issues.

As for BH supports, there is 0 bh supports in any account in phoenx. BH has offered in the past, but TSJ sent his support as a PA as well, only to recall it as soon as LOEN and TSJ had their tussle...

So for your crying about Phoenx and its "allies". five stacked villages hardly adds up to BH or LOEN being mentioned in the same sentence.

That being said, what about all these d2 accounts being nobled, and their supports are sitting in Ram villages? I know we snagged quite a few the last few weeks with supports in karma's kd 65 holdings... I would say your abuse of D2 and its accounts has far exceeded any friendships we have had with loen or BH.... and we have reports to prove this. If Rammites didnt manipulate things, then how did all that support get in Ram villages? teleportation? the floo network?? :icon_eek:

Now, care to address how phoenx 20 members vs rams 80, and you need wooks account to fold this past week just to catch up.... i did the stats, ram/Drift vs phoenx, and your still not happy?

Now who is crying and complaining about stuff?

I'm also still here, I'm the undisputed king of K66. or am I still playing? I can't remember. :lol:
You say a lot of things Pajuno, but your words carry little value.

Ya, this may be true.. but you have never had to defend your kd, shipley. i have been under attack the entire time this war has been ongoing, Sitting accounts, coordinating defenses, etc etc etc.. where have you been? Tsk tsk tsk... Do something, then speak. Dont just run your mouth in pnp as normal.

Phoenix's tribe profile needs updating by the way:

Keep "holding" :lol: that front while eating D2.

I dont think so, the funny part is we were leading the last month.... against Ram/Drift, not including D2. Whats your story on that, if we werent "holding" that 100+ village lead you closed with wooks the last few days. What about that?

DeletedUser

thanks for clarifying, shipley.. and informing me and the world just how much your fingers are indeed in the LoEN pie... :icon_wink:

remember, you included LoEN in your initial threat against Phoenx... Remember the Southern Coalition you compiled??

So you completely ignored the point I made, in which YOU are the one with their supports in your villages. I remember the threats, but I also know actions speak louder than words, especially when the words are yours. You say I am involved with LoEN, yet their actions would suggest you have a lot of influence over that tribe. It's a shame the gratitude for their troops was to stand by and watch as your preferred allies BH nobled indiscriminantly in LoEN territory.

Ahh, here is where your myths are debunked. I stated quite clearly that 20 members wasnt an excuse, yet here you are putting words in my mouth for me. :icon_wink:

As for LoEN supports, the only person with any loen supports is myself, and its on a person to person basis.. a personal ally if you will. I have 5 stacked villages from Loen players. Some of which has been removed to deal with BH issues.

Ahh this is where you get caught out trying to blag your way out of this with LIES.
I have reports proving so which I am glad to post. I know from memory Bronse has troops from Wilsoneto and one other, do you refute this allegation?

As for BH supports, there is 0 bh supports in any account in phoenx. BH has offered in the past, but TSJ sent his support as a PA as well, only to recall it as soon as LOEN and TSJ had their tussle...

I see, so the story has moved from we haven't received supports to we no longer have supports. :icon_redface:
Regardless of what TSJ did with his account, his supports wont be around much longer when he barbs.

So for your crying about Phoenx and its "allies". five stacked villages hardly adds up to BH or LOEN being mentioned in the same sentence.

As will be proven, it is not five villages, far from it, and you know this. Unfortunately for you, I have the evidence to prove that what you write on here is quite often lies to cover up the reality.

That being said, what about all these d2 accounts being nobled, and their supports are sitting in Ram villages? I know we snagged quite a few the last few weeks with supports in karma's kd 65 holdings... I would say your abuse of D2 and its accounts has far exceeded any friendships we have had with loen or BH.... and we have reports to prove this. If Rammites didnt manipulate things, then how did all that support get in Ram villages? teleportation? the floo network?? :icon_eek:

D2 were allies of RAM, we supported D2, they supported us. That's fairly normal.
You are the one in denial of having supports, RAM have never once denied its status with D2.
You however like to play the "little Phoenix" card everytime you get hit hard, when the reality is you are much bigger than you like to make out when W30 has its defences in your villages. Which you continue to deny :icon_rolleyes:

Ya, this may be true.. but you have never had to defend your kd, shipley. i have been under attack the entire time this war has been ongoing, Sitting accounts, coordinating defenses, etc etc etc.. where have you been? Tsk tsk tsk... Do something, then speak. Dont just run your mouth in pnp as normal.

Indeed, K66 has barely been under attack. Who's fault is that? Get your tribe together and run an op on me. The fact that there is more fighting happening in K65 than K66 just further indicates that the front is shifting constantly towards Phoenix and away from RAM.

As regards to the lazy post about "doing something" I think you will find I have clusters up in K46 K47 K48 on the front lines with BH, all growing nicely too. BH have at least made an effort to damage my account to little avail. Do your research before you post.

I dont think so, the funny part is we were leading the last month.... against Ram/Drift, not including D2. Whats your story on that, if we werent "holding" that 100+ village lead you closed with wooks the last few days. What about that?

What about it? You ran ops last month, we ran ops, (while also fighting the largest tribe on W30) and we are leading. It's convenient that you failed to mention that 80 of your caps came from a player cluster in the middle of nowhere because he is relocating. RAM's caps came on the front lines in Phoenix territory. If you want props on only slightly losing, then Phoenix is in a more desparate state than I had perceived.

The walls are closing in .. keep nobling D2 ... we're coming. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

we're coming. :icon_cool:
Oh no. Shipley is playing. We are doomed... :icon_razz:

BH have at least made an effort to damage my account to little avail.
It was not ... BH. It was BH. ... :lol: You know. The ... Academy :lol:

FAO = ? Please support my thesaurous :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you completely ignored the point I made, in which YOU are the one with their supports in your villages. I remember the threats, but I also know actions speak louder than words, especially when the words are yours. You say I am involved with LoEN, yet their actions would suggest you have a lot of influence over that tribe. It's a shame the gratitude for their troops was to stand by and watch as your preferred allies BH nobled indiscriminantly in LoEN territory.

Ah, you pretend to understand BH/LoEN situation. Funny, i dont stick my nose in when two friends want to fight. both sides understand our position. BH/LoEN are big boy tribes, they can handle their own business.

As for Phoenx influence, since you can read their forums thru your new spies in LoEN, you will know that they recruited our refugees. recruiting ones refugees has destroyed many a tribe in the history of w30.

Ahh this is where you get caught out trying to blag your way out of this with LIES.
I have reports proving so which I am glad to post. I know from memory Bronse has troops from Wilsoneto and one other, do you refute this allegation?

Ah, there you go again, with your "facts". I dont lie. I am basing my answer upon our thread we had in our shared hiddens. i was the only one approved for supports, and was done on a PA basis. I would assume that Bronse and wilsonteo are on a PA basis as well, since i had no knowledge of this. You can try your hardest to slander me, but i have proof in the form of a mail from one of your top three dukes stating your status with LoEN.. shall i put that Private mail into the forums, as you have done to me in the past?

I see, so the story has moved from we haven't received supports to we no longer have supports. :icon_redface:
Regardless of what TSJ did with his account, his supports wont be around much longer when he barbs.

No, sir, the "story" as you like to coin it, is the facts. TSJ sent Pajuno support, on a PA BASIS. meaning he is my friend, my co player sat his account during some tough times, so he repaid this efforts with some support, which only lasted a few short days as it was pulled to defend against LoEN. again, it was pulled by MY co player sitting tsj's account.

This should hardly constitute support from BH, due to the fact that TSJ was newly recruited to BH... And was a THE member shortly before hand. :icon_wink:

As will be proven, it is not five villages, far from it, and you know this. Unfortunately for you, I have the evidence to prove that what you write on here is quite often lies to cover up the reality.

Again, you have no proof. otherwise it would already be in the forums. What proof we do have is your ever increasing influence inside of LoEN, from your own mouth. :icon_redface:

D2 were allies of RAM, we supported D2, they supported us. That's fairly normal.
You are the one in denial of having supports, RAM have never once denied its status with D2.
You however like to play the "little Phoenix" card everytime you get hit hard, when the reality is you are much bigger than you like to make out when W30 has its defences in your villages. Which you continue to deny :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, wait a second?? Months and months of REFUTING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH D2 has finally come clean. So i can include d2 in the overall stats, you have finally admitted your guilt!! PS. you have just lied officially:

RAM have never once denied its status with D2.

You lie like a persian rug, dude... and the world knows it due to all the whining and crying about your separation from D2... and now you pretend like you never turned your back on them!!!

As for the "little phoenx" card, where the hell have you been? i have played that "card" since Phoenx began w30. You act like i only bring it out when we are "getting hit hard"... funny thing is, this "hard hitting" your speaking of only brought you EVEN with "little phoenx" over the last month...

Indeed, K66 has barely been under attack. Who's fault is that? Get your tribe together and run an op on me. The fact that there is more fighting happening in K65 than K66 just further indicates that the front is shifting constantly towards Phoenix and away from RAM.

yawn, you act like your involved in this war. Why would we try to go thru kd 65, we already know that most of D2's supports were in killbow/karma's villages all this time. We went to the source, and have since removed massive amounts of d2 supports the easy way.. nobling their villages while support is still in your villages.

So genius, since your so smooth, explain why i would foolishly try to kill massive amounts of supports behind lvl 20 walls?? So i could meet your expectations of what you expect us to do?

As regards to the lazy post about "doing something" I think you will find I have clusters up in K46 K47 K48 on the front lines with BH, all growing nicely too. BH have at least made an effort to damage my account to little avail. Do your research before you post.

Ah, your still lying thru your teeth. months and months of denials, pretending yuor not playing.. all this does is confirm one of two things. Your a bigger liar than we thought, or your claiming the work some other pilot did on your account as your own... not sure which is worse, but pretty sure your guilty on both charges.

What about it? You ran ops last month, we ran ops, (while also fighting the largest tribe on W30) and we are leading. It's convenient that you failed to mention that 80 of your caps came from a player cluster in the middle of nowhere because he is relocating. RAM's caps came on the front lines in Phoenix territory. If you want props on only slightly losing, then Phoenix is in a more desparate state than I had perceived.

The walls are closing in .. keep nobling D2 ... we're coming. :icon_cool:

Oh, so now the location of the villages makes them worth while or not? In this case, you would state that we should have protected our assets better? or maybe recruited better? I dont care where the stats come from, fact is we are nobling you just as much as your nobling us. And, we stopped keeping score on your little allies, cause they finally disbanded. add D2 into the mix, and we are much further ahead than you are on us...

And now your trying my "little phoenx" card in seeking sympathy for fighting the Largest tribe on w30.. i thought the largest tribe was Ram still? says so on my Tribal ranking list...

Quit your crying, no one cares nor hears your complaints. Fact is you tried to pump your self up here, and got smoked by not realizing the month stats were actually in our favor. maybe you should try actually playing some w30, or doing some real research before you open your mouth again. thats not likely, what is more likely is you will come here and try to paint me a liar, while posting more and more lies across the forums...

Kudos shipley, still have to lie to make any points in pnp. Glad to see your hiatus didnt make you any smarter/better at pnp.

DeletedUser

wow noob, really man? Why don't you look at where those barbs were? lol, I don't even know what to say right now. The bnkrmike24 account got banned(2 months after I took killbow) and it went from 8mil to 5.5 mil, it lost 285 villages. So what you are telling me is, that account owner shouldn't have taken those villages back? You should look how fast he took them back. This post just shows how pathetic you are, and again, BH is pathetic as well. Maybe not skill wise(althouhg 70% are noobs :lol:), but pathetic because they did not declare war on RAM yet and talk as if they are so good etc saying we are not going full force... blah blah, if I see attacks from K20 or something, I know your tribe is going full force. Its just you are pathetic thats why you are not doing anything to us.

I might be a barb nobler, which I am not in my opinion. At least I am not hiding the account I am playing, unlike you noob. lol, "the most feared player of W30" my ass, who ever hides what account tehy play are not feared. They are also pathetic if they talk on PNP as if they are so good and yet hide their identity... I never said I was good btw, being pathetic and being good is two different things.

DeletedUser79042

I am sure shipley will be writing the whole day long to answer all these Paj. Maybe he can get smurks to assist him in bs answering :lol: They will be make a dynamic duo !

All this projected "knowledge" and bashing ... Tsk Tsk Tsk...

Seems to me that Shipley tries hard for a leading comeback. He has probably shot Karma and is running RAM with MW behind bars by now :lol: And now he is ... playing? What happened to the ... pilot? He shot him as well ? :lol:

At least one thing never changed. RAM's leaders/orators arrogant posts that got the tribe at its current status...

I will say probably once more that Paj has imho the whole picture. 99%. And it is just amazing to me... Let's see who will stay and who will have RL issues or "kindergarten taking care of" the coming days/weeks/months. :icon_rolleyes:

Tommy, maybe you did not know that:
From our tribe overview:
Jan 25
12:50 RAM has declared war on the tribe.
does it compute with your post?
but pathetic because they did not declare war on RAM yet
I guess not.

as for the rest of your flaming, it is okay. it is the pnp afterall :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am sure shipley will be writing the whole day long to answer all these Paj. Maybe he can get smurks to assist him in bs answering :lol: They will be make a dynamic duo !

All this projected "knowledge" and bashing ... Tsk Tsk Tsk...

wasnt that a little uncalled for? i dont claim to be right and paj wrong i just have diffrent ideas and view but i never bashed his incorrect. i respect paj a little to much for that. when paj writes long PNP post i read half of it and just laugh lol;) i love the way he acts like a smart ass. dont be so hard on Ship because if he wasnt here i wouldnt and paj wouldnt and PNP would be dead once again lol.:lol:

DeletedUser79042

when paj writes long PNP post i read half of it and just laugh lol;) i love the way he acts like a smart ass

Good thing you respect him :lol:

dont be so hard on Ship

I am not hard on Ship, but to the liar behind this username. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser71844

I might be a barb nobler, which I am not in my opinion. At least I am not hiding the account I am playing, unlike you noob. lol, "the most feared player of W30" my ass, who ever hides what account tehy play are not feared. They are also pathetic if they talk on PNP as if they are so good and yet hide their identity... I never said I was good btw, being pathetic and being good is two different things.

HOLY SHIT!

Couldn't have said it better myself :icon_cool:

P.S. Shipley and Pajuno need to get a room.

Hell I'll pay for it if I can watch.

DeletedUser

Ah, you pretend to understand BH/LoEN situation. Funny, i dont stick my nose in when two friends want to fight. both sides understand our position. BH/LoEN are big boy tribes, they can handle their own business.

As for Phoenx influence, since you can read their forums thru your new spies in LoEN, you will know that they recruited our refugees. recruiting ones refugees has destroyed many a tribe in the history of w30.

Absolutely laughable. You really have no idea what is going on and therefore have to jump to conclusions, WRONG conclusions. So because I know about your hissy fit after D2 surrendered to LoEN and they took their spoils, that instantly equates to me having spies and reading a forum? You obviously overlooked the very obvious, I talk to leaders of LoEN and they told me about your ranting. It's all very good buttering up your numerous "allies" on this world, but you did absolutely nothing while BH took advantage of LoEN and invaded their teritory via barbarians. That is exactly why LoEN are fighting BH, I know this because LoEN told me.

Ah, there you go again, with your "facts". I dont lie. I am basing my answer upon our thread we had in our shared hiddens. i was the only one approved for supports, and was done on a PA basis. I would assume that Bronse and wilsonteo are on a PA basis as well, since i had no knowledge of this. You can try your hardest to slander me, but i have proof in the form of a mail from one of your top three dukes stating your status with LoEN.. shall i put that Private mail into the forums, as you have done to me in the past?

Ah I see, so now the story changes from "we only have 5 villages from LoEN" to we have more than five of LoEN's defensive villages in Phoenix villages but it's different because it's via a PA agreement? Don't make me laugh, no matter how you care to spin the propaganda wheel, LoEN defenses are in Phoenix villages!!

Again, you have no proof. otherwise it would already be in the forums. What proof we do have is your ever increasing influence inside of LoEN, from your own mouth. :icon_redface:

Once again I will give you the same point. Actions speak louder than words. I speak to a few of the LoEN players but LoEN have troops supporting your villages. The reports are still within our tribe somewhere and I will find them. Failing that I'm sure LoEN could just read this and confirm.

Oh, wait a second?? Months and months of REFUTING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH D2 has finally come clean. So i can include d2 in the overall stats, you have finally admitted your guilt!! PS. you have just lied officially:

Erm, no.
RAM never denied being friends with D2, this is obvious as we had a common enemy. What we did deny over and over again is being considered the same tribe. Completeley different discussion, which again you know, but I guess you're running out of truth to back yourself up so you go back to the usual Pajuno lies that we get so used to reading.

As for the "little phoenx" card, where the hell have you been? i have played that "card" since Phoenx began w30. You act like i only bring it out when we are "getting hit hard"... funny thing is, this "hard hitting" your speaking of only brought you EVEN with "little phoenx" over the last month...

Yes and for many months it was true. But now you have bitten off more than you can chew. You're not fighting Die anymore, you have seen continents taken from you, players quitting on you as RAM attack them. So now you have to hug BH and LoEN because you can't do anything about the RAM onslaught on your villages alone. Little Phoenix isn't so little when it has 3 of the top 5 tribes backing you up.

yawn, you act like your involved in this war. Why would we try to go thru kd 65, we already know that most of D2's supports were in killbow/karma's villages all this time. We went to the source, and have since removed massive amounts of d2 supports the easy way.. nobling their villages while support is still in your villages.

I'm involved a lot more than you will ever comprehend. In fact I personally capped around 50 Phoenix frontline villages last weekend.

You are not only not going through K65 you are also not going through K75 or K85, in fact the whole East/West front including both former Phoenix continents, I hasten to add both are current RAM continents. Do we have 3 full stacked continents? Not likely as many of those villages used to belong to you.

So genius, since your so smooth, explain why i would foolishly try to kill massive amounts of supports behind lvl 20 walls?? So i could meet your expectations of what you expect us to do?

Try and fight back instead of hiding from the onslaught. RAM villages are always going to be stacked on your front, it just means you have to work for the caps that hold positional value. Even after you run out of easy villages, that front will still be there, only it will be 100 or so villages inside former Phoenix territory.

Ah, your still lying thru your teeth. months and months of denials, pretending yuor not playing.. all this does is confirm one of two things. Your a bigger liar than we thought, or your claiming the work some other pilot did on your account as your own... not sure which is worse, but pretty sure your guilty on both charges.

Who said I ever left? Who said I ever returned? Who said anything? Just because I took a hiatus from making you and your many allies in this world humiliate yourselves on the pnp doesn't mean anything. I don't have to tell anybody what I am doing with my personal account. People denying they're playing particular accounts is very common. It appears people care enough about me to make a big deal out of it, so I'm happy to fuel any speculation. Regardless of it was me, a pilot,both, a co-player or divine intervention, nobody has got the better of my account in game. Launch your next op on me Pajuno, I welcome it with open arms. You can even get all of your many many allies you need to help you if you wish, cos I am going nowhere!

Oh, so now the location of the villages makes them worth while or not? In this case, you would state that we should have protected our assets better? or maybe recruited better? I dont care where the stats come from, fact is we are nobling you just as much as your nobling us. And, we stopped keeping score on your little allies, cause they finally disbanded. add D2 into the mix, and we are much further ahead than you are on us...

Absolutely, when the villages you take were not even in RAM a matter of weeks ago, it's hardly a significant acquisition. However, when they are taken from long standing players located in the core of the enemy tribe - that can be built and used against the enemy from close range. It's a significant difference.

Quit your crying, no one cares nor hears your complaints. Fact is you tried to pump your self up here, and got smoked by not realizing the month stats were actually in our favor. maybe you should try actually playing some w30, or doing some real research before you open your mouth again. thats not likely, what is more likely is you will come here and try to paint me a liar, while posting more and more lies across the forums...

Playing some W30? Oh I am playing plenty. Just ask warfighter21 or Wookiem if they have had an interesting dramatic few weeks. Well that drama had me playing a leading role ;)

Of course in your last post you said you were only slightly losing last month, now they are in your favour? So which is it? You have lied and got caught out but that's what happens when your mouth is faster than your brain!

You wont ever hear me crying or complaining, I have manners, I know not to talk with a full mouth and I have nobled so many Phoenix frontline villages recently I cant chew fast enough.

Kudos shipley, still have to lie to make any points in pnp. Glad to see your hiatus didnt make you any smarter/better at pnp.

The only liar here, as always, is YOU. Keep hugging W30, you cant handle RAM with or without all of your alliances backing you up. Maybe you should give up replying like in our last debate when I annihalated you. You couldn't silence me with facts then and you wont silence me this time with your lies - even if your little biased friends are too gullible to see the reality. When it comes to intelligence, you're not even in my league.

DeletedUser71844

Omg shirley. I always knew you were a business man. But holy shit. That post is like a fucking wikipedia page XD

Can someone read it and give me bullet points?

DeletedUser

BH took advantage of LoEN and invaded their teritory via barbarians. That is exactly why LoEN are fighting BH, I know this because LoEN told me.

I'm curious who you talked to in LoEN.
We had a heck of a time getting anyone to open mail and then the stall tactics to hold off hostilities dragged on.
Right up untill a BH member started getting incoming attacks from Mr Venezuela who just happened to be the one with the stall tactic mails.
And guess what we found in his villages? Fair sized stacks.

Why were we trying to contact a council member in LoEN?
To see why barb villages were being eaten so far into BH territory of course.

So who were you speaking with again?

DeletedUser

The only liar here, as always, is YOU. Keep hugging W30, you cant handle RAM with or without all of your alliances backing you up. Maybe you should give up replying like in our last debate when I annihalated you. You couldn't silence me with facts then and you wont silence me this time with your lies - even if your little biased friends are too gullible to see the reality. When it comes to intelligence, you're not even in my league.

I just hate long point by point PnP. Bores me.

Why do you always selfproclaim yourself victorious on PnP? You should let others decide if it is the case or not. PnP isn't about: "OMG I killed you so much with that argument or another". You just sound like an arrogant fool.

Your posts are very average, nothing to boast about, really. You can throw points around and we will throw some around, but ultimately, you don't decide who wins arguments.

You are the referee of the league your playing in????

DeletedUser

cshipley is twisting words around. That's all it is

Originally Posted by Pajuno

his reply
"Ah I see, so now the story changes from "we only have 5 villages from LoEN" to we have more than five of LoEN's defensive villages in Phoenix villages but it's different because it's via a PA agreement? Don't make me laugh, no matter how you care to spin the propaganda wheel, LoEN defenses are in Phoenix villages!!"

Did Pajuno say he had more then 5 villages of Leon supports? He said it was done on a P.A Basis. Doesnt mean they have hundreds of supports from Leon. He doesnt know if Bronse is getting support from Leon. Your just spewing out words. Let's see some reports. Or some prove instead of this he said she said bull shit. It gets no where, and quite frankly it's boring to read with all the twisting of words. And if you have reports. Why did you wait so long to post them?? I would of posted them right away

DeletedUser

Thanks Lambezz for reminding me of something...

BH, as a tribe did not send support to Phoenx.

If members of BH sent defence that was their business.

Just wanted to clear that BS up right here and now.