ASCN Declares on A|V

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay now i know what your thinking. Your thinking - obviously - that this is going to be big. The biggest war in the history of tw, well guess what! You could be right! But then again you could be wrong too, who knows? I certainly don't so don't ask me.

Up in the north of W48 a war - more like a one sided battle - wages on against the dead fishies Pirana.F and ASCN.
Now you wouldn't expect Pirana to carry on living after them not conserving their valuable food supply, the infamous barbarian village :icon_eek:
v6_left.png

With all of these barbarian villages gone they are dying out, almost as if they are starving. It's as if they are now trying to eat seaweed...And of course, they can't digest it. It's killing them badly im afraid, its terminal.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ASCN
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,587
Side 2: 26,938
Difference: 25,351

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 24
Difference: 178

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,511,989
Side 2: 206,039,026
Difference: 192,527,037

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,774,620
Side 2: 222,719
Difference: 1,551,901

chart

[/spoil]

images

This is leaving us guys in ASCN hungry! And so we want some more food to eat!
Pirana mainland here we come!

But then what?!

I'll tell you what that's what!
(Did that ^ make sense?)
We are going to slowly munch through Pirana and their skilled :icon_rolleyes: counterparts -DIE- until they are gone. But we don't go this fight alone. As im sure your aware -XIII- are helping out! Womble are also helping out! CRASH are helping out....oh wait no, sorry they seem to have hit a dead end with that and created a NAP.
How convenient for them.

Meanwhile in K...K...uhm, the south; Pirana and A|V fight, whilst RAM attack a tribeless player with a view of this as a war with A|V, one they believe they are winning - when in fact a war doesn't really exist.
It's not their fault they have...problems.
Swaledale%20Ram%20Resting.JPG

We have to simply accept that and move on.
Anyways.
A|V are beating Pirana and their not so skilled counter parts -DIE- in the south (somewhere around there)

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: A|V
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,402
Side 2: 26,938
Difference: 25,536

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 29
Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,620,265
Side 2: 206,039,026
Difference: 194,418,761

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 949,233
Side 2: 257,966
Difference: 691,267

chart

[/spoil]

With these stats continuing to increase on the ASCN and A|V side its clear that we are going to meet half way one day.
(Lets just hope to god that CRASH don't swoop in and well...CRASH in between the two of us)
Lamborghini-Murcielago-SV-000-Accident-03-500x375.jpg

We must prepare for this day! And so the war begins!

PS this be my first PnP so feedback (constructive) would be helpful.

DeletedUser

A really brave move, and probably expected that you'd declare on a tribe the other side of the world. SYN all over again.

DeletedUser

Sorry but i don't know who this SYN tribe is your talking about

DeletedUser

A tribe that did nothing then merged, unmerged and part merged again

DeletedUser71439

SergeantFraser you made a mockery of my tribe now we will destroy you from many k`s away with my super nukes with the latest axes in technology today with the fine built rams that will make you walls feel the wrath of my built up anger rawr it will be the shock senario all over again just get ready to change you name and pretend you have "skill" and dont cry when your guys accidently go inactive >.<

DeletedUser

SergeantFraser you made a mockery of my tribe now we will destroy you from many k`s away with my super nukes with the latest axes in technology today with the fine built rams that will make you walls feel the wrath of my built up anger rawr it will be the shock senario all over again just get ready to change you name and pretend you have "skill" and dont cry when your guys accidently go inactive >.<

Erm i honestly can't tell if your joking. I didn't make a mockery of your tribe........................yet. Wait till we meet each other. Then we'll talk ;)

DeletedUser71439

you did you think you can declare on my tribe and think its fine, no talky just die mwhahahaha ill meet you in the middle of a pirana patch and we will see who survives ;)

DeletedUser97887

bets on rusty posting here and saying he is winning his war with us?

DeletedUser

you did you think you can declare on my tribe and think its fine, no talky just die mwhahahaha ill meet you in the middle of a pirana patch and we will see who survives ;)

Erm 2x your size and 100% morale :D this will be fun! :D

bets on rusty posting here and saying he is winning his war with us?

If he reads it then he will! Fo sho... Or at least one of his co's...

Better than the current duke of womble :lol:

Pfft this guy is like a top notch comedian! Keeps the jokes coming mate! ;)

DeletedUser

Erm you know we have a elder who reads the forums now so you may wanna watch your wording there...

But yeah, honestly i don't see what
Your talking about. Sorry for saying what we are doing or what we will do and going through with it. Rather than CRASH who big themselves up, lose then blame it on other things like "Ohhh our members quit!!!" And sound like little 6 year old girls about it. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Erm you know we have a elder who reads the forums now so you may wanna watch your wording there...

But yeah, honestly i don't see what

Your talking about. Sorry for saying what we are doing or what we will do and going through with it. Rather than CRASH who big themselves up, lose then blame it on other things like "Ohhh our members quit!!!" And sound like little 6 year old girls about it. :icon_neutral:

Try reading walshaw's and Ataguas posts without thinking you are a member of ASCN or you are related to Womble(Atleast try,i know its very difficult for you guys) and you will get what shit i am talking about..

DeletedUser

I shouldn't have to pretend as if im not in ASCN as i am. I'm going to take Wombles side over CRASH's side any day. Having many friends in the tribe makes it hard not to do that. So i'll pass on that suggestion.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I shouldn't have to pretend as if im not in ASCN as i am. I'm going to take Wombles side over CRASH's side any day. Having many friends in the tribe makes it hard not to do that. So i'll pass on that suggestion.:icon_rolleyes:

Am not asking you to take side.Just read without bias and you will get it.If you cant do that but,then sorry for wasting your time...

DeletedUser

You wasted my time. But i'll forgive you so long as you don't do it again.
Stop kissing your tribes ass and its leaders ass so much. For all of us. And for the asses sake.

DeletedUser

You wasted my time. But i'll forgive you so long as you don't do it again.
Stop kissing your tribes ass and its leaders ass so much. For all of us. And for the asses sake.

I can say the same about kissing Wombles and walshaws ass :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.