Where is RAM ?

Michael Wittman

Nah they are ok people if you are into that kind of thing :p

Doing great :). Hope the same for you. You guys can join us for the end game here :)

DeletedUser

i'm playing end game in another world so dont really have the time atm but also the BH members would keeel me if i joined you lol

I'm doing good also though, I'm back after a healthy spell out of the game and playing under a few aliases but i am always reachable on the externals under d daddy if you ever want to catch up :)

DeletedUser79042

BH members would "keel" you for sure if you join RAM. We are supposed to do that to Rammies everyday :)

DeletedUser

BH members would "keel" you for sure if you join RAM. We are supposed to do that to Rammies everyday :)

you have yet do do any real damage to any Real account:lol:... you hit brind when he went to war... echao was isolated so what would you expect?:lol: any border account though.... no real advancement has been made.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And even if you did start nobling us, we will just say they were inactive like BH/Phoenix do. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And even if you did start nobling us, we will just say they were inactive like BH/Phoenix do. :icon_razz:

yeah;) say hello to those ODA gains while we noble you to ground... inactive my but:lol:

slates9

you have yet do do any real damage to any Real account:lol:... you hit brind when he went to war... echao was isolated so what would you expect?:lol: any border account though.... no real advancement has been made.

Your quick to jump in, especially when what r2 said had nothing to do with what you posted :icon_neutral: But you respond to your point. echao and brind are players of RAM.

I've no idea if BH claimed any of their players are inactive/sat etc etc, BH may or may not have, but I personally don't give two shits about any "inactives". Simple response is if they are inactive/sat etc why are they on the frontline, undefended and alone. A cap is a cap. End of.

I'd also like to highlight your point, on how BH have made no real advancement, except on isolated (echao) and depleted (brind) players. I would like to use stronger language, but I can't so, very politely, echao is a RAM player. You guys recruited him, therefore you guys are expected to defend him. His recruitment was a decision of RAM, and during that decision I can almost 100% guarantee someone said "He's isolated and in the middle of a not-to-friendly tribe."

For brindamour. Same thing happened to THE when they were declared upon. Many of their players had the majority of their support on DECIDE's frontline. When BH launched, few players had defense to use against them. This was credited by several players, including Pohlman. These things happen. You should really always have something left behind and excuse me for pointing this out, but when "brind ... went to war", who was he at war with, sure as shit wern't Phoenx. And BH's frontline with him is close to identical with DECIDE's and Legions. So surely his support would have been there anyway? Oh, and you wern't in RAM then. So shut the - up and don't act like you know these things. I'm pretty sure he was said to have been "inactive" when we launched. Not "at war with someone else"

And for the benefit of yourself, here's a map, of BH & RAM's conquers against each other over the last 3 months (Unfortunately that's as far back as the Map Tool goes, but it's been happening for much longer). Also their frontline, which, when putting in the neutral tribes into the picture (tribes that aren't affiliated with BH, not neccesarily not at war with RAM), the frontline is under 2 continents. And other then echao, that's where the nobling has been/can only be.

[spoil]
bhvsramjune.jpg
[/spoil]

So "real advancement" has been made. But as one of your co-dukes pointed out, some BH attacks are travelling over 200 hours. Progress will be slow until a bigger frontline becomes avaliable.

DeletedUser

Nice of you to take a HUGE bite at Smurks' bait :lol: For anyone else who didn't realise, Smurks was referring to the excuses some BH players are giving about RAM's recent momentum against Phoenix. Although I like your explanation, next time somebody tries to dismiss RAM's onslaught as "inactives", I will probably quote your last post because I entirely agree with it.

I like your map though slates. It shows that caps have beene exchanged on the front, but I don't think it indicates really significant progress. I would say both RAM (vs Phoenix) and Phoeinx (vs D2) have made much larger gains on their respective fronts.

slates9

There's a map on the Pheonx thread with RAM's vs Phoenx's gains. And no, I agree it doesn't show any significent progress, but as I said, on a frontline that small with travel times of 200 hours plus for some players, it's quite clear this is either going to be a long long war, or it hasn't started yet. Seeing as I see no declaration from either side, I'd say it hasn't started yet.

the excuses some BH players are giving about RAM's recent momentum against Phoenix. Although I like your explanation, next time somebody tries to dismiss RAM's onslaught as "inactives", I will probably quote your last post because I entirely agree with it

As I said, I don't believe in "inactives" for an excuse, whether a tribemate, an ally or enemy says it. The only inactives I see or recognise are those who are inactive due to the attacks by tribes.

DeletedUser

For brindamour. Same thing happened to THE when they were declared upon. Many of their players had the majority of their support on DECIDE's frontline. When BH launched, few players had defense to use against them. This was credited by several players, including Pohlman. These things happen. You should really always have something left behind and excuse me for pointing this out, but when "brind ... went to war", who was he at war with, sure as shit wern't Phoenx. And BH's frontline with him is close to identical with DECIDE's and Legions. So surely his support would have been there anyway? Oh, and you wern't in RAM then. So shut the - up and don't act like you know these things. I'm pretty sure he was said to have been "inactive" when we launched. Not "at war with someone else"

war not reffering to IG... he went a real war with real nukes and real "guns" ;) and you where quick to point out about the inactive part... ha your tribe is running off sits and a few core players so cut me some damn slack...

the inactive part as shiply said was aimed at the muts you call tribe mates ganging up on RAM PnP posters saying we just noble inactives thus trying to discredit our work. im glad you see it the way we do... also an account that gains ODA is in no way whats so ever inactive so all you paj fans can shove your words down your mouth and choke on it. i have no issues with BH its their new players that i have a problum with. paj fans

KarmaX

There's a map on the Pheonx thread with RAM's vs Phoenx's gains. And no, I agree it doesn't show any significent progress, but as I said, on a frontline that small with travel times of 200 hours plus for some players, it's quite clear this is either going to be a long long war, or it hasn't started yet. Seeing as I see no declaration from either side, I'd say it hasn't started yet.

As I said, I don't believe in "inactives" for an excuse, whether a tribemate, an ally or enemy says it. The only inactives I see or recognise are those who are inactive due to the attacks by tribes.

Yes, as u are saying, war hasn't started yet. We haven't yet done a single tribewide ops on BH. Just border skirmishes n' getting ready for a big clash from both sides. Its summer, so war isn't that good idea, lol.. its betta to party.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, as u are saying, war hasn't started yet.

So, does this fault Shipley's argument that Ram is at war with three of the top five tribes?

(wait, loen is now napped with ram fam)
(and you just said BH isnt a war, but border skirmishes)
(one would almost take karma's word over Shipleys, cause karma at least is playing ingame and knows what is actually going on)

So that means that ram/Drift vs Phoenx is almost exclusive, wouldnt you say?

DeletedUser

So, does this fault Shipley's argument that Ram is at war with three of the top five tribes?

(wait, loen is now napped with ram fam)
(and you just said BH isnt a war, but border skirmishes)
(one would almost take karma's word over Shipleys, cause karma at least is playing ingame and knows what is actually going on)

So that means that ram/Drift vs Phoenx is almost exclusive, wouldnt you say?

I'm playing in game and taking villages from your tribe every single day. As we established already. Do you wish to revoke the props you gave to Lapatuska now you know that I was in control and you gave the props to me? :)

RAM are at war with BH and Decide, we dont need a declaration to work that out. However the nature of the fighting has been on a skirmish basis because Brindamour barbed on the frontlines leaving a scrap for those from both sides for quite some time.

I thought LoEN and BH and BH academy were all very friendly with Phoenix. I make that hugging 3 of the top 4 tribes.

So the argument sticks:
RAM are fighting 3 of the top5.
Phoenix are hugging 3 of the top5.

DeletedUser79042

I'm playing in game and taking villages from your tribe every single day. As we established already. Do you wish to revoke the props you gave to Lapatuska now you know that I was in control and you gave the props to me?

You obviously have tripled your "I play" posts this day. We believe you now. You are the resident hypocrite.

As for,

I thought LoEN and BH and BH academy were all very friendly with Phoenix. I make that hugging 3 of the top 4 tribes.

Congrats! You have managed to accomplish the brain function of thinking! :lol: Too bad it is of no avail :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I dont have to justify myself to you or answer to you. If you want to make up rumours about me then that is your prerogative. Equally, I am well within my rights to allow the rumours to continue or quash them as and when I like.

There has been so many rumours, some that I quit, some that I played all along, some that I had a co-player, some that I spent a week in prison with Michael Wittman :) , some that I had a brief hiatus from externals, some that I became a father and had better things to do.

The only thing I will say on record is I've always been around in some capacity.

varden7676

Do you wish to revoke the props you gave to Lapatuska now you know that I was in control and you gave the props to me? :)

I hope you are not saying you are on Lapatsuka, because that is a load of ****.

DeletedUser

I hope you are not saying you are on Lapatsuka, because that is a load of ****.

I've been sitting him, so yes I have "been on" Lapatuska - in the last few hours in fact. Tell me which account you are playing and I'll send you an in-game message to prove it.

varden7676

I've been sitting him, so yes I have "been on" Lapatuska - in the last few hours in fact. Tell me which account you are playing and I'll send you an in-game message to prove it.

Sorry, it's a secret :) But you can send it to SFC, he'll get it too me.

DeletedUser

I don't know his account either. But it matters not, you're speculating and making foundationless allegations, whereas I know what I've been doing the past two weeks. It doesn't really change anything.

DeletedUser79042

don't know his account either. But it matters not, you're speculating and making foundationless allegations, whereas I know what I've been doing the past two weeks. It doesn't really change anything.

Really? You know what you 've been doing the past 2 weeks? You are a bit of a megalomaniac eh? Good. And good riddance when you re-exit the world once more. Would that make it the ... 3d time? 4th? I lost count.