The BEST Player of W30

DeletedUser

That's Phoenix mentality in a nutshell, safety in numbers.

The Phoenix answer to losing in game is to insult the opposition, and when it's suggested that it's childish to outnumber a guy and just attack him, the new solution is "get some more guys out here to help increase the level of arguements ever more".

Or you could just do what this game is all about? You know, the in game bit.

Why cant you take this on the chin and just retaliate with an op in game? Instead of running your mouths of here like spoilt children insulting the other tribe. Where's your self-respect and dignity?

Mick876

You don't loose self respect and dignity by stating how little a player in the enemy tribe does for there tribe.

Once again your taking this game too serious, you cannot loose self-respect and dignity on TW because its not real. And are you seriously lecturing me about "the ingame bit" i've already showed you how little your doing in game in the other thread. I do plenty in game, like i have previously said, 200+ caps and counting against your 21. You get off PnP and do something ingame. In fact i reckon the majority of the community on here would prefer if you did not log onto the forum and instead devoted your time to the ingame part.

Take your own advice, Please!

DeletedUser

You do lose respect for showing your gang mentality or every time the wars aren't going well from Phoenix you get yourself back on the forums to throw insults at your opponents to hide what is happening in game.

My ingame time is spent organising ops, ops that result in capping your tribes villages, capping your villages that have taken three continents from Phoenix. You will never truly understand or give credit to the role I play in RAM, but you are certainly seeing the effects of them in game. Hence the last 24hours of abuse, insults, attacks and general disgusting behaviour of Phoenix players all because they are losing. Grow a pair, get in game and cap some villages back for your tribe and then you wont need to bitch on the forums.

Keep flaming. Phoenix really are showing their true colours now they are behind.

DeletedUser79042

Shipley looks great in ignore mode. I suggest more people follow suit :lol:

DeletedUser79042

Yes, BH :lol:

We are :lol: indeed ! And we love it even more cause we are going to kick all you legendary players b@tts soon ! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We are :lol: indeed ! And we love it even more cause we are going to kick all you legendary players b@tts soon ! :icon_wink:

;) robot you make me chuckle:icon_biggrin: gl breaking us or even me for that matter:lol::icon_twisted:

:axemen::axemen::axemen:
is the robot out?

DeletedUser

It's just funny (or pathetic) to see how much pride from RAM for taking an account that doesn't even seem to be fighting at all. You take all those easy caps and you just barely take a lead over the last month. How much of an op was really needed, seriously... Another way to pretend greatness for absolutely nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

Cshipley, you can keep your moral lessons to yourself. We have seen how much of a cheater you've been in the past and nobody has to look up to you in any way. Nobody.

Save yourself the embarassment and don't compare yourself to others. Phoenx players will ALWAYS be more respectable than you.

Don't even deny being a cheater, I have seen you in action many times. :lol:

DeletedUser

It's just funny (or pathetic) to see how much pride from RAM for taking an account that doesn't even seem to be fighting at all.

I'm sorry? I thought all Phoenix players were, the elite, the best? We've been told how super they all are so I'm surprised the noobs in RAM (who were given 6months) are not having a street party to celebrate capping just a solitary village.
Now as soon as RAM has some success against a Phoenix player suddenly, they don't seem to be fighting and it's no real achievement. I thought only the best got into Phoenix? Like Cy-Pres and Bobbynaked :)
Earlier this week, you claimed inactivity.
Which is it?

Seems like you will throw any thing into the pnp to show RAM in a bad light. You need to get over the fact that RAM rimmed you and move on. :icon_rolleyes:

Secondly who are you? I can't find an account in game called Noobaxes.
I will quote one of your friends:
when a player refuses to tell people what account they play it normally for 2 reasons.

1: They don't want the enemy knowing what account they are on so they can run there mouth in PnP and not have any reaction ingame for there comments.

2: So no one can look at your stats and ridicule you for how poor you are.

This. Which account are you on Renegade Noobaxes? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry? I thought all Phoenix players were, the elite, the best? We've been told how super they all are so I'm surprised the noobs in RAM (who were given 6months) are not having a street party to celebrate capping just a solitary village.
Now as soon as RAM has some success against a Phoenix player suddenly, they don't seem to be fighting and it's no real achievement. I thought only the best got into Phoenix? Like Cy-Pres and Bobbynaked :)
Earlier this week, you claimed inactivity.
Which is it?

Seems like you will throw any thing into the pnp to show RAM in a bad light. You need to get over the fact that RAM rimmed you and move on. :icon_rolleyes:

Secondly who are you? I can't find an account in game called Noobaxes.
I will quote one of your friends:

This. Which account are you on Renegade Noobaxes? :)

:lol: we all knew it just waiting for him to admite it xD... cant hide from us noob your tribe has more cracks then you think.:lol:

DeletedUser79042

your tribe has more cracks then you think.

Unforunately more than you can imagine! There is even someone playing r2d3 that I never met. He even attacked full force against a stacked echao vill, waisting 100 nukes. He must be a big Noob. Noobaxes maybe? :lol: Eh? Superspies ? :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol: your on your cocaine again and you blacked out... i lead you to the computer and made you do that:lol:

DeletedUser79042

:lol::lol::lol:

The shipley-tommy-smurks hunt for noobs whereabouts is everlasting and amusing :lol:

Reminds me of "The fugitive" movie... :)

DeletedUser

The shipley-tommy-smurks hunt for noobs whereabouts is everlasting and amusing :lol:

Reminds me of "The fugitive" movie... :)

hunt? ive known and states his account in pnp... a few times if i recall it correctly. im not hunting rather sitting back and waiting for him to admite it:icon_razz::icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

So, what is the account? (I must find out - I think BH leadeship has kept me in the dark in this :lol: I must re-nuke them soon probably :lol: They allways speak up after that :lol: )

DeletedUser

So, what is the account? (I must find out - I think BH leadeship has kept me in the dark in this :lol: I must re-nuke them soon probably :lol: They allways speak up after that :lol: )

:axemen::axemen::axemen:
:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:
:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

Account name please?

And, I raise you with :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

No, noobaxes has too big of a mouth to not show off who he is in BH. It's just he is too big of a puss to reveal what account he plays, and you guys play stupid for him....

DeletedUser44039

No, noobaxes has too big of a mouth to not show off who he is in BH. It's just he is too big of a puss to reveal what account he plays, and you guys play stupid for him....

excuse me... who are you? :p
:icon_evil:
:axemen::lightcavalry::scout::ram: