03:27:06

• Thread starter DeletedUser99229
  • Start date

DeletedUser99229

Just under 3 and a half hours to go!!!

what are your plans, spams, and ideas on this world

monsterbro

its going be good world. Tons of premade that have ok or good roster are joining so there so be some interesting wars

DeletedUser99229

I think there will be some good wars, I rekon the best wars will be mid game after nobles, and a clash of tribes for the core.

DeletedUser

Agree, a lot of decent prémades for this world, will be interesting.
For now, let's just see who makes it to the next phase. We'll see who's still here in 2 months from now.

monsterbro

What makes this world good to me is all the premades that looks like there joining since there lot secret premade being made and lot premades from the forums

DeletedUser

I am creating 8 mass-recruiting tribes to join the Core.

Aten
@ten
At3n
@t3n
Aten.
@ten.
At3n.
@t3n.

balubhai

Most premades will leave the world in a month or so as it will be difficult for them all to grow in the core , when a lot of active guys are there. Would have to w8 and see which all premades hits mass delete first.

monsterbro

Lot premades are not joining the core i know lot hat waiting bit till they join

DeletedUser99229

Agree, a lot of decent prémades for this world, will be interesting.
For now, let's just see who makes it to the next phase. We'll see who's still here in 2 months from now.

Yeah alot of interesting things could happen

What makes this world good to me is all the premades that looks like there joining since there lot secret premade being made and lot premades from the forums

Yeah, I know of a few, that I was asked to join, but doubt they need me now because I can't get on skype.

I hope to see some interesting war decs as well, we've seen pics, fancy writing, comics, storys, story boards, videos, what would be intresting, is murchendise advertisement, posters, slide shows, a video of how the war starts and ends, something new would be good.

DeletedUser99229

this thread was suppose to be named count down ooooooops, and I think I can guess the mod for this world, but I am probs wrong xD