Agonalrythym - InS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello there W57,

A little report here from the doctor. No, I am not a topic-whore, I just very clearly wish to state that the W57 tribe InS. (also called Insomnia) created by Agonalrythym, has nothing, but then again absolutely nothing, to do with the prémade InS.

Agonalrythym is a player from W56 who got his ass kicked by our tribe on that world. It seems he's out for revenge or something like that, so he created a fail-tribe under our name.

Matters not much, we will take a slightly different tag, and we'll noble the guy out. However, before people start to think very badly of us, no we are not responsible in any way for this pathetic excuse for a tribe.

Thank you for your attention.
Game on!

Doctor Jeroen
Clinic InS.

DeletedUser42127

Hello there W57,

A little report here from the doctor. No, I am not a topic-whore, I just very clearly wish to state that the W57 tribe InS. (also called Insomnia) created by Agonalrythym, has nothing, but then again absolutely nothing, to do with the prémade InS.

Agonalrythym is a player from W56 who got his ass kicked by our tribe on that world. It seems he's out for revenge or something like that, so he created a fail-tribe under our name.

Matters not much, we will take a slightly different tag, and we'll noble the guy out. However, before people start to think very badly of us, no we are not responsible in any way for this pathetic excuse for a tribe.

Thank you for your attention.
Game on!

Doctor Jeroen
Clinic InS.

Do you really think the world cares? Useless/Pointless thread!

DeletedUser

Does not matter. We will take him out soon enough, and if we won't, someone else will before us. He's a noob.
Because I gave away my vilages @ W56, he now thinks I am jealous because he now has more points then me (he has 1.5K) and he's actually boasting about that. I lolled really. Then he blocked me, and this seems his natural response.

DeletedUser

Ask him politly to change it xD

Nah, he'd actually think he'd hurt us lol. Does not matter, a tag is easy to replace.
The only reason for me making this thread, is to make sure people don't start confusing us with this pathetic excuse for a tribe.

Lizashley, is your question answered as well then?

DeletedUser

I think this is a very low way of acting, cant prove himself in game so he does this. Well, we dont have to differ ourselves by or name. We differs ourselves by our playstyle :)

DeletedUser99964

Do you really think the world cares? Useless/Pointless thread!

Yes the world does care because InS. could be a power player, like every premade could be (And every non-pre made ofcourse, but the pre mades have the edge at the beginning.)

DeletedUser100021

TheblueBear and lizashly such an epic fails, this is usefull its early propaganda of course its absolutely tactical. But some just dont have the brains to understand.

DeletedUser

So far it's 6-2 for the people who do care. So whether it's a useless thread or not, the statement you guys are holding here is clearly false.
Also, if you don't care: perfectly fine, then why respond to the topic, while you can see that others do care?:icon_confused:

Oh well, I suppose I'm getting old.

DeletedUser

TheblueBear and lizashly such an epic fails, this is usefull its early propaganda of course its absolutely tactical. But some just dont have the brains to understand.

And although you are supporting my case here, honestly, please shut up. You annoy me -.-

DeletedUser100021

And although you are supporting my case here, honestly, please shut up. You annoy me -.-

nOOb, indeed im supporting your case not you. Just people dont understand the fact whats happening here. Its just i respect you and your tribe cuz i think theyre one of the few here with a sense of reason.

DeletedUser

i think theyre one of the few here with a sense of reason.

And I think this is exactly what you are lacking.

Troll, get back under your rock, and don't touch this forum again with your trolling.

DeletedUser

Well i just hope it can be arranged we get the tag Ins. Back, though it may not help you ingame its a kind of habit for the tribe insomnia.

Were starting in less then 21 hours yet less then a day but still so long :(. Cant wait! :)

DeletedUser

so Ins. are the good guyz and Ins is the bad guy? or is it the other way around?

DeletedUser

Should be intuitive from the members themselves and the number of them, but just look for the one that has Doc in it and make note of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.