Predictions of W57

DeletedUser

Title says it all.. Some might say this is too early and I would have to agree with them. I'm sure other people including me would like to hear predictions though as they're farming there local barbs! Please, No Trolls. :)

DeletedUser

This world seems like quite a slow one an i believe the semi-core tribe will be leading after a month of so. about the premades joining. who knows that might fall apart some might come on top. we will all see soon

DeletedUser99562

only tribe already in who will be around 6 months from now is deadly sins

DeletedUser100202

I expect the core to be swarming with mass recruiting continental tribes, and to get hundreds of :spear:nukes from them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Maybe ;) who knows, besides noone knows me under this alias xD

Why does this make me feel like your rather unsure about yourself? I can respect people coming to a new world with an alias (I am here under an alias myself, as most people know), but bragging about the fact that nobody knows you seems so ... shallow... Just my opinion of course.

DeletedUser

Why does this make me feel like your rather unsure about yourself? I can respect people coming to a new world with an alias (I am here under an alias myself, as most people know), but bragging about the fact that nobody knows you seems so ... shallow... Just my opinion of course.

I don't think he was bragging. Besides, arent you the leader of InS. on 56? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I don't think he was bragging.

If this is the case, I apologise.

Besides, arent you the leader of InS. on 56? :icon_neutral:

I'm using the same alias as in W56. Yes. It is nevertheless an alias... I've been playing since the very start. I don't think anyone here knows who I am, except for Doctor Jeroen =)

DeletedUser

i predict YGN lasting awhile... they have great players a good premade indeed;) ill reclaim rank number 1/2 when i get more time... until the<3 i let my buddy kinglee take it. based in K55... we will have a fight to put up but hell im just fine with that... turtle mode:active?

DeletedUser198

My prediction, in the top 20, i bet half will have 150 tribe limit

And if xshazad is playing this world, will be rimmed over and over again just like on w56 =] lol