we have 989 plaayers!

DeletedUser

will it be half priced now? lol

starting from rank 950 also vills = 0
and last ranking in the w44 is 989

can someone tell this to the support for half priced?

DeletedUser

Maybe read the memo Morthy sent out. Dont bitch about half priced. It will happen when it happens

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=235458

Read the bold in this memo

I quote it for you

"Please note that no setting change happens automatically. There is also no guarantee it will be happen with a day or even a week of the criteria being met. We periodically check all worlds to see what settings need to be changed and implement the changes after the check. Please do not send in support tickets requesting settings changes after the criteria has been met."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we not sending ticket just posting lol, dont want to be forgotten like w45 :p

DeletedUser

45 doesnt need any nbles anyway :D its basically free and the world wwill end soon there

DeletedUser

we not sending ticket just posting lol, dont want to be forgotten like w45 :p

Mods definatly do not appreciate threads like this, i know i have been warned before for even commenting in one of these threads

DeletedUser

As long as we're celebrating the milestone, and not complaining and bashing the staff for not giving us half-price packets the second the member count went below 1000, I don't think they'd have a problem with it. So hooray for all the people who put a lot of effort into nobling all those pesky players with one village sitting at 126 points :icon_biggrin:
But seriously where's my half-priced packets =( ... jk =P

Tags

Mods definatly do not appreciate threads like this, i know i have been warned before for even commenting in one of these threads

Then why are you commenting?

You guys I'm okay with you guys talking about half priced but as long as that's all you are doing and not sendin PMs to me or any other mod then it's all good. :) and yes please make fun of lamb for being funny.

DeletedUser

Then why are you commenting?

You guys I'm okay with you guys talking about half priced but as long as that's all you are doing and not sendin PMs to me or any other mod then it's all good. :) and yes please make fun of lamb for being funny.

Cause i am trying to get my average posts per day up :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Noob the best way to do that is to spam GD sections by playing the games. ;p

DeletedUser

GD is cool. We all know that. I got 200 posts in one night once just messing around having fun with people. :)

Failing that come visit me on W52 lamby (again)

DeletedUser

Charmander, is your name viktor by any chance?And did you at one point play w44?

DeletedUser

What my Elle said. :D
No my name is not Viktor you wouldn't be on about Viktor Lamperouge or whatever he's called would you?