Drama! vs Static War

Alf Hucker

Rednecks, you are making it sound like it is just something that goes on between me and geo, I can assure you it isn't. We are now back to blocked mails between each other - does this stop geo's continual and persistent abuse to players? It hasn't in the past and I doubt it will. Bitter? Yes I am bitter that he gets away with it and bitter that he drives some people to want to quit tribal wars altogether, regardless whether they are in my tribe or not that doesn't matter..if he wants to justify it as a benefit to his tribe then tribal wars has reached an all time low in my opinion. As you know I've battled away with most of Dramas players over the course of this world (as best I could :p) and would say I get on with the vast majority and chat regularly to some of them on skype. I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea, and don't expect to be, but I don't go around abusing people in the manner this individual does. I know tribal wars does everything it can, but in this case players are just quitting and being done with the game. Do you think his mail or this type of mail is acceptable?

geomikajak

Ahh he just butthurt he blocked in game from sooo many accounts he keeps making contact with..
you finally get told from a opinionated bigmouth-again-
and you come running to the forums screaming like the you really are Alf..
See you in game sweetheart..
Your little Ba-i adventure wont last long..

Last edited by a moderator:

Alf Hucker

Ahh he just butthurt he blocked in game from sooo many accounts he keeps making contact with..
you finally get told from a opinionated bigmouth-again-
and you come running to the forums screaming like the you really are Alf..
See you in game sweetheart..
Your little Ba-i adventure wont last long..

Firstly geo please dont fantasize that I am in the slightest bit bothered about having blocked mails between each other. It was originally reinstated at the request of bugsy, the decent half of your account. Needless to say the temptation for you to continue your daily abuse proved too much as soon as you logged in.

Secondly, regarding seeing me in game... maybe you will maybe you wont. But don't make it sound that you are some great player. I can assure you that you are a long way down in the list of decent players in Drama.

geomikajak

shutupandplay.jpg

Last edited:

Alf Hucker

Lt. Dire on 09.06. at 16:58
hows your train...
HINT!!!-ITS DEAD
hows your new attempt-same=DEAD!!
how did i know?
"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA:"
=YOOH NOOB!

K52-SE-(7992) (279|592) K52 9,455 Undecided07 Alf Hucker [BA-I] 2011-06-09 19:01:10

Keep talking geo and one day you'll come out of your own little fantasy world. Next time you brag about a snipe maybe make sure it works eh.

Last edited:

Alf Hucker

Oh you were smashed twice, thanks for explaining it to me. Yeah the second obviously went a lot better for you - nobling a gifted village and sending some D to it before someone elses train arrives takes some doing. I'll leave you working out the other one for now, let me know if I can help - luck you say? I don't think so, a certainty I would say.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It looks like Uruz is now also at war with Static:

Huh??

Can the Uruz guys tell me who you are actually warring??

Drama v Static??
Uruz v Drama??
Static v Uruz??

Can't you all just get along????

jayjayjay68

It looks like Uruz is now also at war with Static:

Huh??

Can the Uruz guys tell me who you are actually warring??

Drama v Static??
Uruz v Drama??
Static v Uruz??

Can't you all just get along????

I really do not understand why you are all bothered about Uruz, we are 6 players with no diplomacy and are here to only have fun and play the game. Far too much BS goes on in these forums, why can't you do all your playing ingame.

Drama has 39 players and a hell of a lot of dead accounts to throw at us, you are quick to say Uruz eats dead and inactives. But its ok for drama to have a tribe of zOmBie accounts.

I am not here to complain, as all is fair in War, we are still here and for you guys to remove us you will need a lot of skill. Not just throwing around Nukes from your dead. If this does happen, I will be the 1st to applaud you. But until then, try and do a little more playing and a lot less trolling :p

DeletedUser

I really do not understand why you are all bothered about Uruz, we are 6 players with no diplomacy and are here to only have fun and play the game. Far too much BS goes on in these forums, why can't you do all your playing ingame.
Maybe you should tell your tribemate to watch his mouth on this forum. He is quick to boast about 100 or so war caps. From my history in this game, a 100 war cap lead is nothing to boast about. You blindsided Drama and those war caps were expected.

Now that Static is toast, I feel the late nights of tagging and dodging for the Uruz guys is soon to start. Your mistake was not to join Static from the moment Drama declared... bad war decision there. If you had united the south properly, you would have had a very good chance of winning this world as the tribe stats were reasonably even at that stage, but instead you sat out and watched your southern friends get slaughtered. At that point, you then reacted... but it was too late by then my little friend. Enjoy your early war stats, I feel they will be changing real soon now that Static is gone.

Drama has 39 players and a hell of a lot of dead accounts to throw at us, you are quick to say Uruz eats dead and inactives. But its ok for drama to have a tribe of zOmBie accounts.
Please quote me where I said it's okay for Drama to do noble their own. Either way, they are completely entitled to do as they please with their own accounts. Bottom line, stop your moaning. Would you like some cheese with your whine???

I am not here to complain,
You're not here to complain? Your post sure sounds like someone complaining...

as all is fair in War, we are still here and for you guys to remove us you will need a lot of skill. Not just throwing around Nukes from your dead. If this does happen, I will be the 1st to applaud you.
Yes, all is fair in war, so stop your whinging.
Oh, I found a nice Gouda cheese for you to try... aged for 9 years and will go well with that whine of yours.

Additionally, I'd suggest you stop being a hypocrite. From what I heard, an inactive Uruz account opened up on the Throw Rocks account with cats.

Whether Drama has dead accounts or not, the fact that they are hitting you means that they have not hit the 60 day sitter limit and they CAN be used against you. Every tribe does it, so get used to it. How's that cheese, are you enjoying it?

But until then, try and do a little more playing and a lot less trolling :p
Finally, maybe you should listen to your own words. Start fighting Drama straight up rather than nobling up inactives like usual and I'll stop trolling. You're the one giving me the ammo by nobling Static villages,

AusKilla

I am not here to complain, as all is fair in War, we are still here and for you guys to remove us you will need a lot of skill. Not just throwing around Nukes from your dead. If this does happen, I will be the 1st to applaud you. But until then, try and do a little more playing and a lot less trolling :p

We aren't bothered by Uruz. PnP is all in good fun for a good read, isn't it? :) Static used the exact same technique against me. Its a common tactic used these days =[ In regards to a little more playing... Same can be said about you. After-all Uruz declared on Drama! now your nobling others :icon_rolleyes:

Hell of alot, is a bit much. There really isn't that many, just some other people are busy doing other things. Uruz isn't our only war.

I don't view your post as complaining because If i was in your position i would probably feel similar :D but why less trolling? It keeps players competitive, active and wanting to kill eachother doesn't it ;)

See you in game soon =)

DeletedUser

We aren't bothered by Uruz. PnP is all in good fun for a good read, isn't it? :) Static used the exact same technique against me. Its a common tactic used these days =[ In regards to a little more playing... Same can be said about you. After-all Uruz declared on Drama! now your nobling others :icon_rolleyes:

Hell of alot, is a bit much. There really isn't that many, just some other people are busy doing other things. Uruz isn't our only war.

I don't view your post as complaining at all :) If i was in your position i would probably feel similar :D but why less trolling? It keeps players competitive, active and wanting to kill eachother doesn't it ;)

See you in game soon =)
Sorry Auskilla, I see it differently.
His post is nothing short of hypocrisy.
He moans about Drama using the nukes of their inactives, yet his own tribe did the same thing to one of your accounts last week.

AusKilla

He moans about Drama using the nukes of their inactives, yet his own tribe did the same thing to one of your accounts last week.

/me didn't know. :O Hence why i don't see it as complaining. =)

DeletedUser

Just quietly, I think you're a sharp one :icon_wink:. I mean, Uruz has 6 players. Where are all the dead accounts we are throwing at the frontline? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should tell your tribemate to watch his mouth on this forum. He is quick to boast about 100 or so war caps. From my history in this game, a 100 war cap lead is nothing to boast about. You blindsided Drama and those war caps were expected.

Finally, maybe you should listen to your own words. Start fighting Drama straight up rather than nobling up inactives like usual and I'll stop trolling. You're the one giving me the ammo by nobling Static villages,

I gave you full warning we would take action if your tribe kept nobling us in K54. You just beat me to the war declaration.

Faaaaark, how can we blindside a tribe that was preparing to declare on us regardless? You make it sound like Drama were shocked that we would think to attack them, given how almighty, big and strong they are <insert skype (flex) icon>.

(yawn). And you said that Jay should listen to his own words? Maybe you should as well. If using dead accounts to out nuke one's opponent is fairly standard procedure in a war, is nobling out their inactives not also a part of a standard war? Or do you only noble a village if a player has proved that they are active?

DeletedUser

Faaaaark, how can we blindside a tribe that was preparing to declare on us regardless? You make it sound like Drama were shocked that we would think to attack them, given how almighty, big and strong they are <insert skype (flex) icon>.

You should define "preparing" Because when i woke up and saw the dec waiting in my report box. I was very shocked

DeletedUser

Just quietly, I think you're a sharp one :icon_wink:. I mean, Uruz has 6 players. Where are all the dead accounts we are throwing at the frontline? :icon_eek:

what are they supposed to do with dead accounts then? Send you a message and let you know about it so you can hop in and eat them?

DeletedUser

what are they supposed to do with dead accounts then? Send you a message and let you know about it so you can hop in and eat them?

Sure the part in bold is idea like, free villages are rather tasty... But one thing you fail to do is read what he said :icon_rolleyes:. No where in there did he complain about Drama! sending dead accounts nukes at us.

DeletedUser

Sure the part in bold is idea like, free villages are rather tasty... But one thing you fail to do is read what he said :icon_rolleyes:. No where in there did he complain about Drama! sending dead accounts nukes at us.

Is that the plan then?? Okay i mail you. my account is free :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

haha. BTW i can't believe you told D4 you nobled villages from me. He was giving me some grief because of it. lol