Uruz v Static

DeletedUser

Either way, let's get back on topic here. I've heard that Tammy has quit due to the overwhelming attacks on her account. Surely this can't be true after only posting a day ago that I should leave this world for the big boys to play. Maybe she isn't a big boy after all???

Would you believe me if I told you I was jesus or I'm better then superman? probably not. So lets not get into any speculation here. Faark, just some advice to you from me don't believe in everything you hear.

I for a fact know she didn't quit over attacks... If that was the case she would have quit when Major Pleasure first attacked the account. Last I saw they were around 5 - 8k incs with a 12mil OD increase, Believe what you wish as I'm not going to sit here and prove you wrong not worth my time.

DeletedUser

It was well known that COMING was still at war with Allos' tribe at that time.

Go ask anyone you noob.

Read my above post, your own words. You had not quit, simple as that. Few warcaps for 2wks shows only that you had few warcaps for 2wks. Nothing more.

Anyway, tis bedtime.... So nighty night...

ps Remember to leave your light on and hide under the bed..... Not cause you're scared, it's really cause you said you would ;)

DeletedUser

Would you believe me if I told you I was jesus or I'm better then superman? probably not. So lets not get into any speculation here. Faark, just some advice to you from me don't believe in everything you hear.
I'd believe you are better than Superman if you were Shango, but you aren't him... :)

I for a fact know she didn't quit over attacks... If that was the case she would have quit when Major Pleasure first attacked the account. Last I saw they were around 5 - 8k incs with a 12mil OD increase, Believe what you wish as I'm not going to sit here and prove you wrong not worth my time.
Hmmm... so let me dissect this little bit.

Are you saying 'she didn't quit' or she 'didn't quit due to the attacks'??? So... she quit due to Real Life?? Geeze, I'd hate for Real Life to get in the way of a game...

Maybe a few Drama people might choose to post a few chats to confirm a few things for you.
I'll leave that up to them...

DeletedUser

I'd believe you are better than Superman if you were Shango, but you aren't him... :)

I'm glad you think that… However, I am not and will never be Shango, nor do I ever wish to be him. Though in my honest opinion superman can beat Shango any day :)

Are you saying 'she didn't quit' or she 'didn't quit due to the attacks'??? So... she quit due to Real Life?? Geeze, I'd hate for Real Life to get in the way of a game...

Maybe a few Drama people might choose to post a few chats to confirm a few things for you.
I'll leave that up to them...

Theres no needing to dissect anything if you can read, you can understand it. I never said she didn't quit, I denied the fact of quitting due the mere attacks they had. Now for a reason on her quitting is for me to know and you to find out why… But I'm sure you'll know with the few connections you have in Drama! so no need to confirm things.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Theres no needing to dissect anything if you can read, you can understand it. I never said she didn't quit, I denied the fact of quitting due the mere attacks they had. Now for a reason on her quitting is for me to know and you to find out why… But I'm sure you'll know with the few connections you have in Drama! so no need to confirm things.
Don't worry, I have more than a few contacts that I still chat to and I am well aware of her 'situation'.

The reason I am hammering this issue is that I find it funny that my reasons for leaving are being questioned as someone who abandoned their tribe when I actually have skype chats where I had discussed it with several people well in advance of any declaration from Nooble, but dear little Tammy is now quitting due to 'other reasons' and not the sheer number of incomings after posting in this thread for me to leave, but it is actually her leaving... :)

Meh... spin this however you like, but she was the one who dragged this up and has now decided it was all too much after shooting her mouth off. I know for a fact that there are other issues, but the 'final straw' (as someone so eloquently put it) was the incomings on her account. Next time, she may learn to shut it.

Shit, even the Drama people knew that all they had to do was load her up and she would crack.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I have more than a few contacts that I still chat to and I am well aware of her 'situation'.

I find it funny… you sit here and assume she quit due to the attacks. But when in reality you knew all along. If it was said to get Tammy on the forums. Well we all know where she stands with these externals.

The reason I am hammering this issue is that I find it funny that my reasons for leaving are being questioned as someone who abandoned their tribe when I actually have skype chats where I had discussed it with several people well in advance of any declaration from Nooble, but dear little Tammy is now quitting due to 'other reasons' and not the sheer number of incomings after posting in this thread for me to leave, but it is actually her leaving... :)

I frankly do not care why you are hammering this issue. Its none of my concerns. I have no control over what people decide to post on here. But what mind boggles me is why you sit here and defend yourself when what others say shouldn't matter one bit. You know why you quit, you know others know why and thats all that should matter is you and no one else.

Meh... spin this however you like, but she was the one who dragged this up and has now decided it was all too much after shooting her mouth off. I know for a fact that there are other issues, but the 'final straw' (as someone so eloquently put it) was the incomings on her account. Next time, she may learn to shut it.

If you choose to believe she quit due to the sheer number of attacks on the account. That is clearly up to you everyone has the right for there own opinion. I say she didn't quit of the attacks whether you believe it is up to you as to be 100% blunt I'm not going to force you to believe it.

Now are we done here? or are we going to keep going back and forth to why she quit, or why she didn't quit. We both have our own take of the matter on why she quit.

DeletedUser

I find it funny… you sit here and assume she quit due to the attacks. But when in reality you knew all along. If it was said to get Tammy on the forums. Well we all know where she stands with these externals.

I frankly do not care why you are hammering this issue. Its none of my concerns. I have no control over what people decide to post on here. But what mind boggles me is why you sit here and defend yourself when what others say shouldn't matter one bit. You know why you quit, you know others know why and thats all that should matter is you and no one else.

If you choose to believe she quit due to the sheer number of attacks on the account. That is clearly up to you everyone has the right for there own opinion. I say she didn't quit of the attacks whether you believe it is up to you as to be 100% blunt I'm not going to force you to believe it.

Now are we done here? or are we going to keep going back and forth to why she quit, or why she didn't quit. We both have our own take of the matter on why she quit.
We ain't done yet buddy. Kinda sounds like you are backing down but I won't.

I posted a tongue in cheek thread at Uruz and she made it personal. She mouthed off at me and she would have been very aware of the consequences of that. 2 days later, once the main offensive was organised against her account, she miraculously quits. She posted 2 days ago that she had stuff to do on this world but she is now quitting once the 000's of incomings are inbound.... piss poor effort.

As I said earlier, I'd hate for real life to get in the way of a game.

Tammy, learn to shut it next time.

DeletedUser

We ain't done yet buddy. Kinda sounds like you are backing down but I won't.

I posted a tongue in cheek thread at Uruz and she made it personal. She mouthed off at me and she would have been very aware of the consequences of that. 2 days later, once the main offensive was organised against her account, she miraculously quits. She posted 2 days ago that she had stuff to do on this world but she is now quitting once the 000's of incomings are inbound.... piss poor effort.

As I said earlier, I'd hate for real life to get in the way of a game.

Tammy, learn to shut it next time.

I laugh at the part in bold... I can tell you, I'm not backing down one bit. Whats there to back down from YOU DON'T SCARE ME. You are nothing but a peasant to me, but anyways... Remember this is a game don't take everything so serious. If she came here and mouthed off to you, does that mean you should do it in return?. No you should take the adult approach and ignore it am I right? or am I wrong, hell I don't care what you think so no need to answer it.

DeletedUser

I laugh at the part in bold... I can tell you, I'm not backing down one bit. Whats there to back down from YOU DON'T SCARE ME. You are nothing but a peasant to me, but anyways... Remember this is a game don't take everything so serious. If she came here and mouthed off to you, does that mean you should do it in return?. No you should take the adult approach and ignore it am I right? or am I wrong, hell I don't care what you think so no need to answer it.
I'm not here to scare you. I'm here to make a point to the 'mighty' co-player of the #1 account in W53, so I have no idea why you are sticking your nose in this.

When someone cannot see a thread for what it is and decides to post a cheap shot at me, I'll return the favour with both barrels. As for being an adult, I couldn't give a shit about what I say or do when it comes to Tammy after her tirade of words on page 1. For her to then get up and quit after posting that she had a war to fight is pathetic... simply pathetic.

She should have chosen her words more carefully. End of rant.

DeletedUser

You are here to make a point to a person who has quit, and has no intentions in reading the forums after her last post. So really? who are you trying to prove a point to... Surely not me as I said before what was said between you and Tammy is not my concerns. And surely not to yapp as if I recall correctly he never brought it up other than just of you and your war caps / quitting with Nooble. But If she wishes to hate you for all eternity then let her just do that; will you care? no should you care? no.

DeletedUser

Hey faaaaark, care to tell us what account your playing in Drama!?

I mean, I wouldn't want all of this talk to be for nothing...

DeletedUser

Hey faaaaark, care to tell us what account your playing in Drama!?

I mean, I wouldn't want all of this talk to be for nothing...

He does not have an account in Drama! and if he does. For some reason we have not added him to the skype chat :icon_neutral:

AusKilla

Shut up about Coming & Nooble. Both are dead. This thread is for discussion on Uruz eating static...

Have we not heard all this before? :\ Honestly.. Get over your hatred for faaark & post in regards to the stats & facts he presents in regards to Uruz & Static.

kthx

DeletedUser

Jamieson, I'm curious how you got your stats... As of the 6 people who has nobled "Uruz" within the last week. 4 of those 6 have managed to noble anything... which are Spotted Cow, Major Pleasure, Roversbeef, uk patriot. Now using only those names the stats are no where near resemble to the ones you posted, I'm sure theres more than those 4 above that have managed to noble something off Uruz within the last week. But using the list you gave took out ones who never nobled Uruz at all. You are left with these below.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Uruz
Side 2:
Players: Spotted Cow, Major Pleasure, Roversbeef, uk patriot

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 263
Side 2: 314
Difference: 51

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,464,279
Side 2: 2,853,774
Difference: 389,495[/spoil]

I'm not flaming so when posting please take it lightly :icon_wink: Just curious how someone came up with those that is all let me in on the secret and i'll go back hiding.

a bit of a late reply, but sorry for the confusing post. what i was getting at is that even just taking the top 6 Drama players, mkaing us the same size as Uruz, we're currently outperforming them on just general caps (not just Uruz caps). this was in response to raven's claim that we flopped when it came to in game! hope that clears it up :)

DeletedUser

I've lost track whether I am in 'the' chat o_O

If you can get me in the chat... I'll make sure everyone who isn't in it shall be in it. Everyone in drama that is but we must give me POWAS so i can remove lamby if hes in there.