Uruz v Static

DeletedUser

I didn't say Id keep you out for long silly... I just wanted to add another achievement to my portfolio.

DeletedUser

Maybe a few Drama people might choose to post a few chats to confirm a few things for you.
I'll leave that up to them...

I'm not going to post any chats, but she had a very valid reason for leaving this world.

AusKilla

Valid? I disagree..

Let's discuss these valid reasons..? If only people knew the truth

DeletedUser

loving the comparisons to superman though you all know i am god right, i could smite superman with my little finger

rainbow is NPD though as far as i'm aware, had some great fun in the past with him when he lost some trains on some newly nobled vills of mine. never known anyone cry so hard about a couple of nukes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All hail Shango :icon_biggrin:
Why are we arguing about why someone quit?
Where's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark?? He made this thread rather entertaining :icon_cool:

AusKilla

Where's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark?? He made this thread rather entertaining :icon_cool:

I do believe:

Drama are all mouth and forum trolls. Now Im going back to the game...where it matters...and not partaking in your ridiculous forums anymore. Talk yourselves to death. Stroke each others egos. I could care less. We all know where it matters and Drama falls flat there.

This may be the reason why everyone is talking about why someone quit...

DeletedUser

i want rainbow to come back so i can have another go at reading one of his posts. i got a 3rd of the way through one but then teletubbies came on tuh tellie

DeletedUser

I have a fan... lucky me!!! Today, I feel like posting a summary of how things have occurred so that some of the Uruz egos can get a proper perspective of their amazing war stats...

Who was the larger threat?
As I said a while back, it is very clear that Drama were simply holding the line with Uruz while they removed what would be considered to be the larger threat at that time - Static. Static were larger than Uruz, Static had more players, more nukes and more importantly, Static had valuable position within Drama's main areas. They were clearly the main threat to Drama and as such, they needed to be dealt with first.

One of the key principles of this game - take out the largest threat first. We all do this when we play this game, but sometimes it is not quite transparent that you are actually doing it. When you first land on the map, the best players immediately identify their main threats in their area. They either agree to work together in some form or they remove the threat. The same thing happened on a tribal scale here with Uruz and Static. Drama would have identified that Static were the larger threat. I would also assume that Drama would have had offensives underway and support would have been mobilised to areas away from Uruz.

What to do when you have forward momentum:
Once Drama had started to gouge into Static, you certainly would not want to stop that forward momentum because of 6 players hitting your unguarded flank. Instead, you plug the defensive gaps where possible and you hold the line. You may not be able to sort out an op for a week or two as it takes a while to get a proper offensive underway if you are already in the middle of another offensive against another tribe. Once Static were broken, the full force of Drama could then be directed towards Uruz. From what I am hearing, Raven is seeing that first hand now. This isn't rocket science guys.

Now let's compare those stats:
Uruz had 6 top 20 players, all in good position and most are top 10 players. That's a shitload of firepower. They were certainly checking out what would have been near empty villages all along their front line, yet they've only managed to take a total of 200 villages in the last month. Of these 200 villages, 95 have been handed back. Seriously, these stats suck. If I had a team of 6 players in my tribe and they reported back to me that they had only gained 105 villages in a month, I'd be slapping them about...!!! Do the math, that's just over 17 villages per player in a MONTH..!!!

Please don't beat your chests too hard:
The Uruz players had their shining moment of glory early on, but as I stated earlier, Drama is nobling at light speed when compared to Uruz, they have more villages (which means more nukes and support) and it seems that they have more accounts up and running now. IMO, Uruz's prospects are looking extremely bleak right about now... as predicted by ME. Uruz had a fast start when they declared and they wet their pants about the stats, but I have seen this countless times in many wars. Expect it to change real soon.

Those wascally wabbits called INACTIVES...!!!
I'd also like to discuss the issue of inactives. People have whinged and moaned about inactive accounts softening them up with zombie nukes. You guys are worse than my mother...!!!! All I can say is - here's a teaspoon of cement for ya... now harden up..!!! I've lost count how many times I have had an inactive enemy account suddenly wake up and start catting my backlines in previous worlds. People... IT'S PART OF THE GAME. It's not Drama's fault that they have access to these accounts. From what I can see, the only account that they could not get hold of for one reason or another was the Death Stalkers account and that proved to be a mad rush for both sides to get position.

My final thought for the day (I'm starting to sound like Jerry Springer...)
This war is kinda like a game of poker, the person that makes the first aggressive move usually wins the pot, but the skilled player will always take the guy's bankroll by the end of the night. Now I'm definitely a betting man and I'm willing to wager that Uruz will be handing their bankroll over real soon...

DeletedUser

I have a fan... lucky me!!!

I'm not a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark fanboi :icon_redface: I just thought that the arguments that you were involved in were entertaining... because you were being pwned in them :lol::lol:

i want rainbow to come back so i can have another go at reading one of his posts. i got a 3rd of the way through one but then teletubbies came on tuh tellie

Lol thats what I do. Its funny when rainbow and auskilla go at it but eventually, all the complicated words and huge sentences they use is just boring :)

DeletedUser

haha its not the words that get me, i just cant take the guy seriously after his little paddy a while ago (fool wanted me to let him have my villages which i had just nobled) even tried saying he had cleared them, i proved otherwise and then he came up with some BS sob story about how the guy i took was supporting villages he had attacked so he felt he had a right to the villages. ever since then the guy is a joke to me, reminds me of comical ali (iraqi politician who claimed there was no americans in bahgdad)

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol:
That is a CLASSIC :lol:
Sprinkles making up BS? Sounds familiar :icon_wink:

Alf Hucker

Without sounding rude faaark, what are you going on about? Are you trying to explain Drama's tactics to the remaining players in the world or are you "the General" that instigated this phenomenum? From what I've heard you are/were a good leader in previous worlds but I didn't play in them and in this one you deleted (or whatever) and your tribe got eaten from what I recall, making it no different, possibly, to the tribes you appear to be preaching to in your summary. As I said not trying to be offensive here but your post comes across that you know everything and everyone else is a dumb ass. Congratulations on your predictions though, as you said in the post "it's not rocket science" but if you want to bold your predictions to emphasize how you knew everything that was going to happen congratz on these tremendous predictions.

My final thought for the day (I'm starting to sound like Jerry Springer...)
This war is kinda like a game of poker, the person that makes the first aggressive move usually wins the pot, but the skilled player will always take the guy's bankroll by the end of the night. Now I'm definitely a betting man and I'm willing to wager that Uruz will be handing their bankroll over real soon...

This part I have to disagree with. I believe it may have been the case a few years back when there weren't co-played accounts but a couple of noobs with a bigger account in a bigger tribe playing round the clock have a massive advantage regardless of the skill level of the player they are up against..ask shango he knows :D :D :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This part I have to disagree with. I believe it may have been the case a few years back when there weren't co-played accounts but a couple of noobs with a bigger account in a bigger tribe playing round the clock have a massive advantage regardless of the skill level of the player they are up against..ask shango he knows :D :D :D

haha lmao, i never co played anyone from start up. always gone it alone. not the biggest fan of co played accounts either and would love a world with no co players. i like that you make a joke though, eat your friggin dead heart out richard pryor

DeletedUser

haha lmao, i never co played anyone from start up. always gone it alone. not the biggest fan of co played accounts either and would love a world with no co players. i like that you make a joke though, eat your friggin dead heart out richard pryor

I'm presuming you are expecting them to take out the sitting feature as well, because that just skews the game! :icon_eek:

Just because you've always played alone doesn't mean that that's the only way to play the game. In fact, it may actually be more indicative of your personality and playing style. Just saying... :icon_cool:

rainbow is NPD though as far as i'm aware, had some great fun in the past with him when he lost some trains on some newly nobled vills of mine. never known anyone cry so hard about a couple of nukes

Sprinkles is indeed NPD, or at least, one part of it. I had some great fun with you as well!! I wasn't aware that asking someone why they had just nobled and stacked villages that I was being gifted was considered crying, let alone as hard as you make it out. But, whatever helps you sleep at night mate.

i would hardly call getting embarrassed for cybering a valid reason for leaving a world. did malak leave when she cybered?

I'm sorry, are you trying to play down harassment because it happened over the internet and more specifically in a game? And that it's not a valid reason for leaving a world? Wow. Just wow. I had originally thought you were a, I don't think I am allowed to post my thoughts on either you as a person, or your general lack of intelligence without getting infracted and/or having my post deleted :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm not a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark fanboi :icon_redface: I just thought that the arguments that you were involved in were entertaining... because you were being pwned in them :lol::lol:
Pwned? lol...
On your way fella, there's a good little man.

Without sounding rude faaark, what are you going on about? Are you trying to explain Drama's tactics to the remaining players in the world or are you "the General" that instigated this phenomenum? From what I've heard you are/were a good leader in previous worlds but I didn't play in them and in this one you deleted (or whatever) and your tribe got eaten from what I recall, making it no different, possibly, to the tribes you appear to be preaching to in your summary. As I said not trying to be offensive here but your post comes across that you know everything and everyone else is a dumb ass. Congratulations on your predictions though, as you said in the post "it's not rocket science" but if you want to bold your predictions to emphasize how you knew everything that was going to happen congratz on these tremendous predictions.
Rude? lol... mmmm ok.

What got my goat, was watching the Uruz people posting in the W53 externals and carrying on about their fantastic war stats. I was watching from the sidelines and I had refrained from saying anything, but you get to a point where you just have to set these wankers straight. I posted my thoughts the other week as I was sick of the crap they were yapping on about.

"Woohoo.... we so good... we've taken more villages than you and we want our war to be considered as a separate war to Static..."

Sound familiar??

It annoyed me that Uruz wanted the Static v Drama and Uruz v Drama wars to be treated as separate wars. Okay... we can do that but please explain to me that once any Static player located near an Uruz player fell inactive, Uruz moved in and grabbed a ton of easy noblings without any response from Static. Additionally, please explain why Uruz would move in and grab the Static villages after Drama had cleared them. Please stop the bullshit... Static and Uruz were clearly working together and Drama have every right to declare this to be a world war - North v South.

As for knowing everything, when compared to you little Alfy, I would definitely put my understanding of this game ahead of yours - strategically, tactically and operationally. I only know your stats from this world and they are nothing short of complete and utter shit. Your noblings are pathetic and random. You obviously try to lock up support by nobling random villages in Drama's main areas, but you fail to take any advantage of this once you are there. You do the hard work of getting into position, but then you fail dismally to expand in that area. I like you Alfy, but please shut the faaaaark up from now on.

This is the part you have to disagree with? Clearly you are saying that you agree with the rest of my post...?? Maybe you aren't are stupid as I first thought. No wait, my initial assessment of you was correct.

Go back and read what I posted about threats (read it slowly if you need to). Once you've done that, feel free to let me know what part of the word 'threat' don't you understand. If people are co-playing an account non-stop around the clock and expanding well, then they considered to be a 'threat' to you. It is then up to you to take action in one form or another. I never mentioned anything about noobs, I discussed what 'threats' are.

This whole thread exploded into a good old fashioned debate when Raven24 failed to choose her words carefully. I suggest you learn from her mistake before you make a total fool of yourself as well. Now piss off little man.

DeletedUser

What got my goat, was watching the Uruz people posting in the W53 externals and carrying on about their fantastic war stats. I was watching from the sidelines and I had refrained from saying anything, but you get to a point where you just have to set these wankers straight. I posted my thoughts the other week as I was sick of the crap they were yapping on about.

"Woohoo.... we so good... we've taken more villages than you and we want our war to be considered as a separate war to Static..."

Sound familiar??

It annoyed me that Uruz wanted the Static v Drama and Uruz v Drama wars to be treated as separate wars. Okay... we can do that but please explain to me that once any Static player located near an Uruz player fell inactive, Uruz moved in and grabbed a ton of easy noblings without any response from Static. Additionally, please explain why Uruz would move in and grab the Static villages after Drama had cleared them. Please stop the bullshit... Static and Uruz were clearly working together and Drama have every right to declare this to be a world war - North v South.

What really got my goat, was a player coming back to the w53 forums after he abandoned his tribe during a war to run his mouth about how player should and shouldn't play. because quite clearly, you're a good roll model :icon_rolleyes:

And before you bring up the whole RL bullshit that you spread around, conveniently before the war with Nooble broke out, despite the fact that you yourself commented on it's eventuality. You knowing that your tribe would falter and fail, had to keep your "reputation" intact (regardless of how circumspect it is) and as someone else put it 'planted the seed' that there were RL issues involved in your departure. And before you even think to comment on any lack of respect towards anything that may have happened, think about the responses that the members of Drama have given in response to certain members quiting.

And I must admit, you watch from the sidelines very well, and comment with little to no bias :)lol:), feeling a bit bitter? Maybe you could get an account in Drama and stop talking all big on the forums? Mkay? (Of course, you'll have to say who you're playing, anything less would be cowardly :icon_wink:)

As to why Uruz would move in to consolidate their area, am I to preume you are inept? I mean, you had a very well thought out post earlier regarding tactics and what was going on. Did you ever think that the reason that Uruz nobled them is because we would rather have them then leave them in the inactive and generally useless hands of Static? So please, stop the bullshit, is how you said it, wasn't it?

This whole thread exploded into a good old fashioned debate when Raven24 failed to choose her words carefully. I suggest you learn from her mistake before you make a total fool of yourself as well. Now piss off little man.

And a good old fashioned debate it has been! (nod)

All that remains is for you to get an account (heaven forbid, Drama have a few unmanned atm) and back up this "strategical and tactical" understanding you have. I wouldn't want you to talk big and not be able to back it up... That might seem hypercritical :icon_redface:

Alf Hucker

Pwned? lol...

As for knowing everything, when compared to you little Alfy, I would definitely put my understanding of this game ahead of yours - strategically, tactically and operationally. I only know your stats from this world and they are nothing short of complete and utter shit. Your noblings are pathetic and random. You obviously try to lock up support by nobling random villages in Drama's main areas, but you fail to take any advantage of this once you are there. You do the hard work of getting into position, but then you fail dismally to expand in that area. I like you Alfy, but please shut the faaaaark up from now on.

This is the part you have to disagree with? Clearly you are saying that you agree with the rest of my post...?? Maybe you aren't are stupid as I first thought. No wait, my initial assessment of you was correct.

Go back and read what I posted about threats (read it slowly if you need to). Once you've done that, feel free to let me know what part of the word 'threat' don't you understand. If people are co-playing an account non-stop around the clock and expanding well, then they considered to be a 'threat' to you. It is then up to you to take action in one form or another. I never mentioned anything about noobs, I discussed what 'threats' are.

No old fashioned debate going on here. Strategically, tactically and operationally? Do you even play the game anymore faaark? All I saw of you in this world was a hugging tribe (with RIM and co) that talked the talk but when push came to shove it didn't walk the walk and eventually got what it had Coming to them. Please don't give me some of your bs about how superior you are in strategy, tactics and operations cos from what I've seen of your leadership skills in this world it was just one big fail. However please feel free to carry on discussing a world that you no longer contribute anything to ingame and maybe chuck in how your strategy, tactics and operations would have won the world if of course you hadn't got up and left it (better known as a quitter). Alternatively grab an account join BA-I and then you can put your strategies etc into place and see how they get on ;)

Thanks for the comments on my stats being "utter shit" and ennoblements being "random and pathetic". Obviously if you had an account and weren't a quitter yours would be far superior not just to mine but the whole of the worlds.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What really got my goat, was a player coming back to the w53 forums after he abandoned his tribe during a war to run his mouth about how player should and shouldn't play. because quite clearly, you're a good roll model :icon_rolleyes:

You are right, Brad is a great roll model. Good luck finding your goat.

And before you bring up the whole RL bullshit that you spread around, conveniently before the war with Nooble broke out, despite the fact that you yourself commented on it's eventuality. You knowing that your tribe would falter and fail, had to keep your "reputation" intact (regardless of how circumspect it is) and as someone else put it 'planted the seed' that there were RL issues involved in your departure.

Just like those "real life" issues of those in Uruz that are quitting. Again, thanks for the laugh Rainbow. I had no idea you could make such great jokes.

And before you even think to comment on any lack of respect towards anything that may have happened, think about the responses that the members of Drama have given in response to certain members quiting.

But I am so glad to see you are much better than that. :icon_rolleyes:

AusKilla

I'm sorry, are you trying to play down harassment because it happened over the internet and more specifically in a game? And that it's not a valid reason for leaving a world? Wow. Just wow. I had originally thought you were a, I don't think I am allowed to post my thoughts on either you as a person, or your general lack of intelligence without getting infracted and/or having my post deleted :icon_eek:

Harassment you say.. Please do enlighten the public forums as to what exactly you are talking about sprinkles. Better yet let's get "staying unnamed" on here to tell everyone? Finally get the truth out of them instead of this stupid BS sob story to gain sympathy??? There is ALOT more to the story than what you are being told. If you knew the truth, i wonder who you would think was the victim out of all this? :icon_wink:

And before you even think to comment on any lack of respect towards anything that may have happened, think about the responses that the members of Drama have given in response to certain members quiting.

Let's think about the story that "certain members" made up in the past. (between w38 - w44) Spread through the public forums in the sole attempt to regain "respect" & dumb down a secret which "certain members" DID NOT want people finding out about? Sadly for said person, People cracked onto what "certain members" where doing & why.

Seriously if your going to come here with this nonsense. How about you find out the truth & not just what a "pretty flirty girl" told you? "certain members" supposedly quit not because of harassment as you like to put it. But if anything the amount of incomings they were receiving. Deny this all you like, fact remains Raven basically says "COME @ ME BRO" We come, She quits!

Dunno why I even care tbh. Oh that's right.. I have "respect" for the REAL victim in all of this. Lack of for that Tim Tam dramaqueen. =)

Much <3 The person who was there and knows everything! :icon_wink: