Ohaidere

DeletedUser

Hi and welcome to W10. I'm Casus and I'll be your mod for w/e the period of time is. I'm sure we'll get along fabulously. Anyone care to give me a basic rundown of this world and like, a TV guide version of y'alls past? I like to know what I'm dealing with, it's kinda nice.

DeletedUser

@Assasin Strike, Both where very overated tribes.. I reserve my real judgement on DNY since it didn't actually fighting against any well-known tribes or well-known players so it may have been an average or below-average tribe. But it is still impressive to win a world no matter how few villages it took to actually win.

CTRL did destroy some good players and good tribes but they where too cocky about it, saying they had already won the world forgetting they still had a long way to go. That was the reason for their downfall.

@Casus This world.. 8AA8 are in the process of winning. I am l3gollas, a player in 8AA8. We have threads being made every now and then of enemy players quitting. Some are valid e.g. CUCLOP. Some continue fighting but will use the thread to back themselves up when they get rimmed e.g. Kida, who is still fighting 2 weeks after making his "End of a Ineffable Era." thread. Mainly saying his heart is not in the game any more so he is going to quit. I'm not going to make any suggestions about what I think about that. But he is still averaging 10 villages capped per day.

Nomads used to be the big tribe of the world, but slowly 8AA8 have been eating away at them since they formed from all the ex-CTRL players about a year or so ago.

I don't think this sub-forum will be too much of a problem for you. Welcome, try and enjoy it.

Good Luck

-sean

DeletedUser

omg ...you play l3gollas . :icon_rolleyes:

the original player ...my friend.....didnt came back ? :icon_sad:

He has some real life issues. He originally thought it would be a temperary break from the game. But I think that tipped him to not come back was the fact nomads used the inactivity of him to gain control of K26. As soon as I took over and started sniping nobles (about a year ago now) nomads moved onto another target.

DeletedUser

hi there, i'm stibarst, also playing in 8AA8..

roza, if you want to contact him, he's on facebook!

DeletedUser

1.) CTRL was the best tribe on W10 and possibly the game. Simply because you "win" does not make you the best tribe on this world, it just means your the only one left.

2. As Kida stated before, he will not be nobling anyone in order to continue growing any more, however if you do attack kida you are in fact attacking him so he will attack back... after all this is a war game

He has some real life issues. He originally thought it would be a temperary break from the game. But I think that tipped him to not come back was the fact nomads used the inactivity of him to gain control of K26. As soon as I took over and started sniping nobles (about a year ago now) nomads moved onto another target.

Oh my, I sure hope you arn't the guy that was attacking Nomads with swords and spears and then defending with rams... way to go bud

DeletedUser

1.) CTRL was the best tribe on W10 and possibly the game. Simply because you "win" does not make you the best tribe on this world, it just means your the only one left.

2. As Kida stated before, he will not be nobling anyone in order to continue growing any more, however if you do attack kida you are in fact attacking him so he will attack back... after all this is a war game

1) They certainly where the best tribe in world 10. In fact the best tribe in the game back in the time when there where 24 worlds. I quit for a while and returned to see they had gone, investigated and found out why and I have to say they let me down really, they had potential and I think it's a mixture of some players being banned and others quitting (or apparently being account sat by banned players) It is highly unlikely loads of players decided to quit at the same time. I do strongly believe TW staff looked into what was going on and banned those who where cheating.

2) Check the caps and you'll see you are wrong.. he nobled 20 barbs the other day.. that is not attacking back.. that is nobling barbs. I am fairly confident he made that thread because he knows 8AA8 are working through Nomads at a fast pace and soon he will be on the frontline.

Oh my, I sure hope you arn't the guy that was attacking Nomads with swords and spears and then defending with rams... way to go bud

Wrong again. I took over the l3gollas account he was losing 20 villages a day, maybe more. After one day of re-arranging what was going on he was losing about 3 villages per day and I managed to start fighting back and nomads gave up as soon as I showed signs of activity. Nomads then targetted an inactive player. Nomads seemed to enjoy nobling inactives and barbs rather than fighting against active players. That was their biggest downfall.

Edit: You may have been right about the attacking with swords and spears maybe a month or so after the attacks had stopped on l3gollas, he had a large number of mixed villages with swords, spears, HC, axes and rams. They where all suicided amongst an op on enemy players and the villages where rebuilt. But there was no defending with rams.. I may have had one ram in there to give me more attempts at sniping a noble train. That is just a well known tactic.

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

easy now girls.

Yeah, sean has a slightly bent and jadded view, but it's nearly there.

DeletedUser

easy now girls.

Yeah, sean has a slightly bent and jadded view, but it's nearly there.

I have heard two sides of the story.

1. CTRL announced themselves winners of the world and half of the players quit.

2. A number of CTRL players where banned and they went grey along with the accounts they where sitting.

I cannot believe the first one, that seems made up to me. If they thought they'd won they would at least see it out. What I think is that CTRL had an illegal script passed round and all those who used it where banned. That seems to be the only reason why so may players would turn grey at the same time.

Either way, CTRL did not win this world and will not win this world. It is highly likely 8AA8 will be the tribe to win this world.

DeletedUser

Alright, more on topic, Ima do that whole moddy thing and remind you that there's no discussing bans, so next topic por favor.

DeletedUser

Go find one of the endless threads that contain arguments about crap to argue in.

No offense, but this is the world 10 forums.. you don't play world 10 nor mod here, nor have anything to do with this world. So don't try and cause an argument with me then tell me to argue elsewhere. I'm staying in the world 10 forums not going to one of those newer worlds you new guys play.. I think I've only played 2 worlds after world 12 and they where full of merges and backstabbing.. totally different game to here.

Alright, more on topic, Ima do that whole moddy thing and remind you that there's no discussing bans, so next topic por favor.

Ahh yes.. a valid point. You're not bad at this whole moddy thing are you?

DeletedUser

Been a mod for 2 yrs. You'll have to excuse Assassin. He stalks me.

DeletedUser

Is that why he is here in world 10? I'll let him off if he's with you then.. we just get a lot of new players coming here every now and then asking for accounts or generally just being annoying.

Still, it was much worse when I used to play world one.