Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

Then why comment at all?

:lol: Why ? thats the most simple reason! i looked at an argument weigh the 2 sides of the argument and added in my thinking at the time. just because i left the world dose not mean i cannot check in time from time to see how mates are doing :lol: guessing you never knew a friend that visits you ? (joke)

DeletedUser

You can comment whenever and however you want. But why comment on something you don't know if you have been gone for a while? w/e

DeletedUser

im coming for you phoenx... slowly and quietly im comeing for you... watch your back:lol::icon_cool:

once im done with you phoenx.... BH is up... GL with you accounts:lol: *delet*... *delet*... thats all i hear in the north:lol::icon_cool:

:axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

You can comment whenever and however you want. But why comment on something you don't know if you have been gone for a while? w/e

I do know! thats why i comment. RAM never had a clean image why do you think they renamed R-A-M ? (rage against the mod Machine). other than that why are you commenting on someone that's already put there hands up ?

DeletedUser

The T-W-C to RAM name change was as a protest against what most of W30 considered unfair treatment by in game mods not due to our image. But that got boring after a while and we changed it to Read Any Minute. Image means nothing in the long run, history is written by the victor.

DeletedUser

im coming for you phoenx... slowly and quietly im comeing for you... watch your back:lol::icon_cool:

once im done with you phoenx.... BH is up... GL with you accounts:lol: *delet*... *delet*... thats all i hear in the north:lol::icon_cool:

:axemen::axemen::axemen:

I am sure that you had nothing to do with it.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The T-W-C to RAM name change was as a protest against what most of W30 considered unfair treatment by in game mods not due to our image. But that got boring after a while and we changed it to Read Any Minute. Image means nothing in the long run, history is written by the victor.

I'm not convinced thats accurate. not from my own point of view at the time or i would have known the full story if it included most of w30 as you say. memory serves me right you got alot of bashing on the forum and i was sure there was a suspended thread on the forum at the time.

on account i cant retrieve that thread so i must take your word on it :lol:

History is written by the victors yes but the second part of that quote also states "survivors tell the tails of truth" & "the man in the middle knows best" bah them mean nothing in TW though haha

Syruss out.

DeletedUser

my love;).... lol and my nukes to attack you<3 and my pay roll.

I am sure that you had nothing to do with it.:icon_cool:

how would i get two BH accounts?:lol: im not as elite as you:lol: i cant get into BH:lol::icon_cool: oh BTW if BH wants my serivices im still for hire:icon_smile: just have to beat karma's offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70594

He did not offer anything. I asked him to let me (us) In ...

and P.S. i did not disband DECIDE.

irockurworld

He did not offer anything. I asked him to let me (us) In ...

and P.S. i did not disband DECIDE.

Well looks like someone did and with you asking paj to let you all in then you obviously had someone disband then.
War enemy ---------------- Beginning of the war -- End of the war
The Undecided (disbanded) on 25.01. at 12:51:48 on 18.06. at 16:22:56

DeletedUser70594

Congratz to beat us ;) :D great VICTORY ...

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players: ChamichA, inflrc, tanpancho
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 377
Side 2: 74
Difference: 303

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,621,056
Side 2: 692,684
Difference: 2,928,372

chart

[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cham, actually decide beat us..so congrats!;)

anyway it was expected for decide players to join phoenx or BH family..so GL in new tribe!;)