Aloha!

DeletedUser

Aloha to all that are here in w25. I just wanted to introduce myself as your new faithful moderator.

I won't bore you with details or what not, but I will leave you with this. I am more than happy to chat with any of you through regular messaging through forum. I will not carry out conversations on the actual forum threads however. If any of you have issues with how I moderate, or on specific infractions or warnings that I hope I don't have to hand out in the future, you are more than welcome and I actually encourage you all to open a discussion with me about them. If you don't feel comfortable with me, you're more than welcome to go straight to my elder mod instead. Don't worry ... it won't bother me in the least and I'll likely never hear about it regardless.

Basic guidelines:

Don't swear

Be civil

Don't spam

abide by those three and we'll likely never cross paths.

Anywho ... I will say that I was a forum moderator for a year in the past. I know what I am doing and have the time to do it again so it would be in your best interest not push the boundaries of some "newb" mod ... as I am no newb.

DeletedUser

I daresay you will find this Forum the hardest test yet! With 1 post every month, cripes! Gotta watch out alot for the language :p

I wish you the very best of luck - you are NOT going to need it :)

DeletedUser64969

our first mod in about two years :) i cant remenber the last time this forum was even used :|

DeletedUser

our first mod in about two years :) i cant remenber the last time this forum was even used :|

Thats because we have been trained an being good :icon_twisted: I have been banned 3 times on this world, they were not my fault but oohhhwell

DeletedUser64969

Thats because we have been trained an being good :icon_twisted: I have been banned 3 times on this world, they were not my fault but oohhhwell

i have had about 30 infractions on one go, never been band in game beacuse ive never cheated :icon_rolleyes: i never lie either :lol: