Shop Competition

DeletedUser

Aww, I was quite looking forward to the shop aspect of this competition :/

DeletedUser

So what is happening with my team (Team 1)?

Edit: sorry :< slingshot hasn't msged us afaik, I had no idea he was going to be on our team. "Slot him in" didn't make much sense in context when I read it ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uhh, we should have it in soon, just waiting on one member :)

May not make the deadline exactly though :/

DeletedUser

So what is happening with my team (Team 1)?

Edit: sorry :< slingshot hasn't msged us afaik, I had no idea he was going to be on our team. "Slot him in" didn't make much sense in context when I read it ;_;

Hm, I sent him a message saying to message you guys and get caught up like 2 days ago. Gotta love when people go inactive without warning.

I guess we'll have to try and find someone, or one of you guys will have to do 2 (I'm pretty sure if that's the case though you guys will probably dominate it, to be honest.)

DeletedUser

Hm, I sent him a message saying to message you guys and get caught up like 2 days ago. Gotta love when people go inactive without warning.

I guess we'll have to try and find someone, or one of you guys will have to do 2 (I'm pretty sure if that's the case though you guys will probably dominate it, to be honest.)

I can do two I guess. But would that be fair in terms of the competition?

DeletedUser

Ok, all you buttheads better start PMing your tagwalls to GE because I'm getting tired of waiting to be quite honest.

DeletedUser

Well there's at least 2/7 done so far that I know of :p GE how many have been submitted now?

DeletedUser

Yeah both my photoshop and GIMP have been playing up recently :/

DeletedUser

Anybody missing should be DQ.Over a day after the deadline is preposterous.