Wombles recycles crash wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes i did. i didn't want XIII and SYN merge. i was working for SubV the whole time. what now ?:lol:

Ahh shows your loyalties lie with your tribe huh
And that you clearly can't be trusted

actually i didn't even mentioned my job for you :) i mentioned it for Walsh. he was curious who knows computer well in crash and i gave it to him.

You mentioned it in a sentence directed at me so don't even try to deny it

dont make it personal pleaase :) you never seen me, the same goes for me. i'm not fat anyway :) and i neither need to prove myself to you. I dont care what you think.

Don't call me a nublet and i won't get personal? kay

in bold

DeletedUser97329

Womble v Crash

Crash? Do you not have anyone who can give me some respectable reply? something that can bring some sanity back? Or Explain how did you let this happen? :p

DeletedUser

Rimbound took a village off you when you weren't going through all this. It took you two days to even retaliate. By that time that village had been stacked. I was the one that sent all the nukes at you(did you notice that they were all the ones bordering the villages we took from vendetta?) then i sent a random train at you because it was lying around...it took the village and i was not expecting that. I heard alot of good things about you, but in the end you didn't live up to what was said about you. Now that i got a village in Womble territory for the new rimbound owner they can start taking more villages. :icon_idea:

I will let you in on a secret the account wasn't actually hacked. It was your fault for not changing the email address. :icon_idea:

I have yet to lose a village, at my own play or was not a recap of my cap, i was on vacation and the sitter was ended by the freak who logged into my account and they set vendetta instead of the actual sitter

so you tell me why i did not retaliate for 2 days and how i lost a village? did not mean to be rude, i am just sick of all this that happened

after that i did change the email address and someone in your tribe knew the old account holder and had him change the email from what i had so they could get access to account again..........which all happened a couple hours after i went to bed, another interesting fact

had the account banned in an hour of finding out...

sent all my support home and troops died left and right........

i tried to sort but mods could do nothing about support your op on me had gone under way some time now, but then around the time this happens a little beforehand, nukes start landing on villages that were stacked.....another coincidence???

no one thought i would get my account back, lets be honest, yall failed there, but the end result is the same

DeletedUser

or it could have been some one that left your tribe and wanted revenge for not being support by so called tribe mates (ataguaasssssss)

DeletedUser

or it could have been some one that left your tribe and wanted revenge for not being support by so called tribe mates (ataguaasssssss)

Yet it was a crash player that got banned, yet another one. Like Iamspeed that got banned as he was about to me mass nobled. I love how you dont mention that when you talk about stats. If you didnt actually kick players at first sign of nobles, or in his case he gets banned. You would be still 150-200+

DeletedUser

I have yet to lose a village, at my own play or was not a recap of my cap, i was on vacation and the sitter was ended by the freak who logged into my account and they set vendetta instead of the actual sitter

so you tell me why i did not retaliate for 2 days and how i lost a village? did not mean to be rude, i am just sick of all this that happened

after that i did change the email address and someone in your tribe knew the old account holder and had him change the email from what i had so they could get access to account again..........which all happened a couple hours after i went to bed, another interesting fact

had the account banned in an hour of finding out...

sent all my support home and troops died left and right........

i tried to sort but mods could do nothing about support your op on me had gone under way some time now, but then around the time this happens a little beforehand, nukes start landing on villages that were stacked.....another coincidence???

no one thought i would get my account back, lets be honest, yall failed there, but the end result is the same

Well whoever was on the account didn't do anything for 2 days until after the village was taken then it received a bunch of nukes from vendetta and you. By then it was already too late. Also anyone can claim that they weren't playing when a village gets taken. It isn't that hard. Nobody in CRASH can prove that you were or were not getting sat.

SO you admit it was your fault for not changing the email as SOON as you got the account :icon_idea:

DeletedUser97329

Lol... so how's is the weather in hallucinationVille?

DeletedUser93993

are you trying to prove us you are a noob ? you dont need to. we already know it of your 1sec trains.

LOL. i do send 50 ms trains.. i even nobled roscoe sending trains that were 5 minutes apart. AND I EVEN NOBLED HIM USING 1 NOBLEMAN DOING 4 TRIPS. it makes u guys look as a bunch f noobs.it was FCB sitting him at that time. he is the biggest noob..couldnt stop 1 nobleman from nobling a villa.

u surely make urself look stupid sarah

DeletedUser

LOL. i do send 50 ms trains.. i even nobled roscoe sending trains that were 5 minutes apart. AND I EVEN NOBLED HIM USING 1 NOBLEMAN DOING 4 TRIPS. it makes u guys look as a bunch f noobs.it was FCB sitting him at that time. he is the biggest noob..couldnt stop 1 nobleman from nobling a villa.

u surely make urself look stupid sarah

the fact that we are sometimes too busy to stop your noobish attacks dont mean you are doing good. it mean you been lucky.

i think your faking speed is awful. your trains are not great and if you are all offensive in a church world you are doing tribalwars wrong. this make me look stupid ?

DeletedUser

<removed by moderator>, and you know I dont swear, I dont lie about a game, whats the point

You do walsh.

and be ready for your next infraction , i wonder when you get banned with all these insults and lame accuses you post on forums.

shouldn't accusing others to breaking rules/Hacking accounts on external forum be forbidden ? just like discussing bans ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you're one to talk. Lets hope your play doesn't deteriorate anymore than it has with how personal you've become in this war. Seriously FCB if anyone should take a break from this game and step back into reality...it's you.

thank you, I really need your advice now... lol NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.