Winning and Losing a War

DeletedUser

If you are at war with a tribe, and they offer peace, and you accept it, do you lose the war or win the war?

Tommy 930

It would depend on the terms of the peace offer. If they are asking you to give up something or give something to them to accept the peace, then they won. If you are asking them to give up something or give something to your tribe, then you've won.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Im talking about for the declaration of war thing in tribes, it says this:

As soon as a tribe declares war on another tribe, statistics about all war activities are recorded until the war is ended by a peace agreement

So how is the winner determined in this case?

Upvote 0

Tommy 930

You could view the stats of a war between two tribes on TW Stats by using the war stats tool, and then selecting the time for however long the war has lasted. Then which ever tribe has more conquers against the opposite side would be the victors.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

You could view the stats of a war between two tribes on TW Stats by using the war stats tool, and then selecting the time for however long the war has lasted. Then which ever tribe has more conquers against the opposite side would be the victors.

Dude. Do you actually know what your talking about? The ingame features does this.

And its whoever has the most conquers.

Upvote 0

Tommy 930

Dude. Do you actually know what your talking about? The ingame features does this.

And its whoever has the most conquers.

Really? Because I looked through the rankings and the other areas and saw nothing where it allows you to see one tribes conquers versus another tribe. So unless it's a premium only feature, then it isn't an in game feature.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Really? Because I looked through the rankings and the other areas and saw nothing where it allows you to see one tribes conquers versus another tribe. So unless it's a premium only feature, then it isn't an in game feature.

If you declare war on each other, using the declare war button, it will in fact give you stats against your enemy, including stats for each individual player.

Upvote 0

Tommy 930

If you declare war on each other, using the declare war button, it will in fact give you stats against your enemy, including stats for each individual player.
Ah, I see. I haven't been involved in a war since that new feature came out. Thanks for the clarification.

Upvote 0